Tucker Carlson: War With Iran ‘Will Destroy’ Trump’s Presidency...

Carlson, a reformed former Neocon, is Spot On. Trump should seek peace and get us out of all current quagmires.

That may be right, but President Trump doesn't want war, and neither do the Iranian Mullahs.

I personally think that Mr. Rouhani will see his way to accepting peace. Although his real problem is with the Iranian People who are sick and tired of his Jihadi Jive and are ready to storm the capital and execute Rouhani and the rest of the mullahs.

I don't know, the MIC has been itchin for war with Iran for years. My gut feeling is, they're gonna conduct some sort of False Flag event, and begin the bombing. Israel is currently bombing the hell out of Syrian and Iranian forces in Syria. It's working tirelessly to provoke a response from Iran.

Israel is gonna continue trying to draw it into conflict. That's i why i say, expect some sort of False Flag event. And Israel will likely be involved. The US MIC will 'justify' attacking Iran as being about 'defending an ally.' It'll be like their False Flag 'Chemical Attack' in Syria. They'll create any scam to start more wars. It's very sad. We need to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time.

of course------FALSE FLAG----no matter what islamo Nazis do------their friends call it "FALSE FLAG" Even Pearl Harbor 1941 was a
a FALSE FLAG-----accomplished by the IRGUN
under the direction of Menachem Begin

The next False Flag will likely involve Israel. They're trying to draw Iran into a conflict. Israel is currently bombing Syrian and Iranian forces in Syria. It wants Iran to attack. And then of course we would rush to defend Israel, and go to war with Iran. That's what i see coming. Stay tuned.

Fascinating-----you "know" what Israel wants and even know how you will analyze ANYTHING that happens to bring about what you "know" Israel wants. Let us know if you have any ideas as to what Iran wants

Why is Israel bombing Syria in the first place? Completely unprovoked attacks. Why is it being allowed?

That may be right, but President Trump doesn't want war, and neither do the Iranian Mullahs.

I personally think that Mr. Rouhani will see his way to accepting peace. Although his real problem is with the Iranian People who are sick and tired of his Jihadi Jive and are ready to storm the capital and execute Rouhani and the rest of the mullahs.

I don't know, the MIC has been itchin for war with Iran for years. My gut feeling is, they're gonna conduct some sort of False Flag event, and begin the bombing. Israel is currently bombing the hell out of Syrian and Iranian forces in Syria. It's working tirelessly to provoke a response from Iran.

Israel is gonna continue trying to draw it into conflict. That's i why i say, expect some sort of False Flag event. And Israel will likely be involved. The US MIC will 'justify' attacking Iran as being about 'defending an ally.' It'll be like their False Flag 'Chemical Attack' in Syria. They'll create any scam to start more wars. It's very sad. We need to adopt a disengagement policy in the Middle East. It's time.

of course------FALSE FLAG----no matter what islamo Nazis do------their friends call it "FALSE FLAG" Even Pearl Harbor 1941 was a

The next False Flag will likely involve Israel. They're trying to draw Iran into a conflict. Israel is currently bombing Syrian and Iranian forces in Syria. It wants Iran to attack. And then of course we would rush to defend Israel, and go to war with Iran. That's what i see coming. Stay tuned.

Fascinating-----you "know" what Israel wants and even know how you will analyze ANYTHING that happens to bring about what you "know" Israel wants. Let us know if you have any ideas as to what Iran wants

Why is Israel bombing Syria in the first place? Completely unprovoked attacks. Why is it being allowed?
Because the Israel lobby has our government by the balls, the annoying orange is no exception

Because the Israel lobby has our government by the balls, the annoying orange is no exception

Yeah, i'm beginning to think that Israel in the one calling the shots with our foreign policy over there. The US and international community should be vigorously condemning Israel for it's ongoing unprovoked attacks on Syria.

My feeling is, they're trying to bait Iran into a conflict. They want Iran to respond with an attack. They would then have their 'justification' for war.

How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh yea, none.

He bitchslapped North Korea into submission, and he’ll do the same with Iran.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

LOL...oh yeah.

He REALLY 'bitchslapped' North Korea.

North Korea still producing fissile material despite pledge, Pompeo says

:abgg2q.jpg:

The 'bitchslap' mentality certainly isn't conducive to seeking peace. It's about give & take. Both sides need to save face. We can't 'bitchslap' our way to peace.

We are making progress with North Korea. It announced this week that it will be returning US Soldiers' remains to families in the US. It was a bold compassionate decision. Families can now get some closure. Seeking peace is paying big dividends. Hopefully, Trump will continue talking with North Korea.

Obama did not create the ongoing war in Syria----Iran
did it
There is some stupid shit posted in this place, but that is beyond stupid

BOOTH absolutely opposes my (rosie) statement.
Thanks for your response, Booth-----are you suggesting that Iran has had nothing to do with the
ongoing civil war in Syria-----or was NOT involved in
its fomenting it?

Yeah, i'm beginning to think that Israel in the one calling the shots with our foreign policy over there. The US and international community should be vigorously condemning Israel for it's ongoing unprovoked attacks on Syria.

My feeling is, they're trying to bait Iran into a conflict. They want Iran to respond with an attack. They would then have their 'justification' for war.

you have a "feeling" ? That's funny. Your "feeling" consists of a parroting of the islamo-Nazi party-line. In fact "ISRAEL CALLING THE SHOTS IN "OUR" FOREIGN POLICY..." has been
part and parcel of the islamo Nazi propaganda that I
read as far back as 60 years ago. It is even consistent with the libel of the Millennia-----"da jooos
know how to transform base metals into gold..."

Obama did not create the ongoing war in Syria----Iran
did it
There is some stupid shit posted in this place, but that is beyond stupid

BOOTH absolutely opposes my (rosie) statement.
Thanks for your response, Booth-----are you suggesting that Iran has had nothing to do with the
ongoing civil war in Syria-----or was NOT involved in
its fomenting it?
Well duh, you are a complete dipshit. Iran is a supporter of the Assad government. It takes an opposition to start a civil war and in this case the opposition has been generated supported and funded by the US.

you have a "feeling" ? That's funny. Your "feeling" consists of a parroting of the islamo-Nazi party-line. In fact "ISRAEL CALLING THE SHOTS IN "OUR" FOREIGN POLICY..." has been
read as far back as 60 years ago. It is even consistent with the libel of the Millennia-----"da jooos

Just telling you how i feel. It does feel like Israel is calling the shots on our foreign policy over there. I mean, why is it being allowed to attack Syria at will? It's completely unprovoked. The US and international community should be strongly condemning it.

Just telling you how i feel. It does feel like Israel is calling the shots on our foreign policy over there. I mean, why is it being allowed to attack Syria at will? It's completely unprovoked. The US and international community should be strongly condemning it.

I understand your POV----I grew up in a town in which most of the people DID believe that joooos
could transform base metal to gold---- and regarding the facts of the world----were just as dim
as are you. Are you aware of the fact that Syria and Israel are actually and technically IN A STATE
of WAR. Are you aware of the fact that Syria harbors the organization that was SPECIFICALLY
established in order to effectuate the utter destruction of Israel (to wit HEZBOLLAH)? ----and---last and actually least-----Syria does lob missiles into Israel.
"Israel bombs Syria...." at it own will---
YA DAMN STRAIGHT SHE DOES------

I understand your POV----I grew up in a town in which most of the people DID believe that joooos
could transform base metal to gold---- and regarding the facts of the world----were just as dim
as are you. Are you aware of the fact that Syria and Israel are actually and technically IN A STATE
of WAR. Are you aware of the fact that Syria harbors the organization that was SPECIFICALLY
established in order to effectuate the utter destruction of Israel (to wit HEZBOLLAH)? ----and---last and actually least-----Syria does lob missiles into Israel.
"Israel bombs Syria...." at it own will---
YA DAMN STRAIGHT SHE DOES------

Oh, now the 'Anti-Semite Card.' Guess i did see that one coming. No one's allowed to criticize Israel. Anyone who does, just has to be an 'Anti-Semite.' I'm over that nonsense. No foreign nation should be allowed so much influence on our foreign policy. I'm sure our Founding Fathers would agree with me on that.

Israel shoots into crowds, Iran did not.

Israel has nukes, Iran does not.

Israel colonized Arab land, Iran did not.

Am I missing something?

Israel shoots into crowds, Iran did not.

Israel has nukes, Iran does not.

Israel colonized Arab land, Iran did not.

Am I missing something?

I'm not an 'Israel-Hater' or Anti-Semite, but i do have serious problems with my Government telling me i'm required to support everything Israel does, because it's an 'Ally.' I'm of the Thomas Jefferson/George Washington school. No entangling alliances.

We're now in a position where we have to support everything Israel does, whether it's right or wrong. We're in a compromised position. We need to start listening to Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. No foreign nation should be allowed such compromising influence on our foreign policy.

The fact that the Iranian mullahs are meddling in Syria is a provocation to Israel. I'm sure that the Mullahs don't like it, but they have no power to disallow it.

I believe that the state of Israel would love to see the Mullahs disposed of, they got a long very positively with Iran, when it was ruled by the Peacock Throne

The fact that the Iranian mullahs are meddling in Syria is a provocation to Israel. I'm sure that the Mullahs don't like it, but they have no power to disallow it.

I believe that the state of Israel would love to see the Mullahs disposed of, they got a long very positively with Iran, when it was ruled by the Peacock Throne

Israel has no right to bomb Syria indiscriminately. Syria didn't attack Israel. Israel shouldn't be killing Syrians. The bombings are unprovoked attacks. The US and world community should be condemning Israel, and forcing it to halt the attacks. But then again, we shouldn't be in Syria either. It's just another meddling nightmare. When does it end?

Carlson, a reformed former Neocon, is Spot On. Trump should seek peace and get us out of all current quagmires. It would deeply upset the Deep State/CIA, but it's the right way to go. He should throw the dice and seek peace with all nations. He has nothing to lose. They're moving full speed ahead with their Coup-attempt regardless. Go for peace, and really throw em for a loop.

Fox News

Trouble is he needs to stop kissing Israels ass if he is serious about world peace like our last great president Kennedy was.speaking of them,you forgot to mention the Mossad that works hand in hand together with the evil CIA remember?

How many wars has President Trump started?

Oh yea, none.

He bitchslapped North Korea into submission, and he’ll do the same with Iran.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

Well, he has expanded Obama's war in Syria. But you're right, he hasn't 'started' any new wars. I truly hope he not only doesn't start any new wars, but he also gets out of all our current quagmires.

Thats why I have doubts if he is any different than warhawks Obama and Bush the fact he did the same as Obama who expanded Bushs war by expanding Obamas war in Syria he started and also the fact he is STILL kissing war monger Israels ass.:mad:

Congress trusted Bush after 9-11 and let him lead us into two unnecessary wars

They won’t make the same mistake with Trump

Carlson, a reformed former Neocon, is Spot On. Trump should seek peace and get us out of all current quagmires. It would deeply upset the Deep State/CIA, but it's the right way to go. He should throw the dice and seek peace with all nations. He has nothing to lose. They're moving full speed ahead with their Coup-attempt regardless. Go for peace, and really throw em for a loop.

Fox News

I saw this yesterday. Tucker Carlson said essentially that fucking with this president would be a grave error. However, he also said the media said identically the same rubbish with respect to N. KOREA...and that seemed to turn out great. Trump isn't looking for a war, but then again he won't back down from a real threat.

FYI, this is what presidents are supposed to do. Not kiss the enemy's butts like Obama did....or allow the problem to fester and become a bigger problem. Deal with it immediately.

Oh really? is that WHY he has backed down from warmonger Israel and kissing their ass funding their corruption? and what do you call expanding Obamas war In Syria? that hardly sounds like a president not looking for a war.

Forum List

Back