Two in "Republican Women for Obama" ad Exposed as Democrats...

Do you think i'll have the first ever post that the libs have no answer for?

Naw.....i know, i'm dreaming! Would i win a prize??? Lol!

I can't believe that would be the case.
Threads like this seem to have a tendency to go untouched by the usual suspects. ;)

ashley_todd.jpg

Was this one of them?

Disingenuous campaign ploy? Ohs noes! What a travesty, that kind of thing has never happened before! Thank God for the GOP, they'd NEVER do anything like that.

They probably switched parties are Ryan's "YOUR LIFE, MY DECISIONS" royal decrees became part of the national ticket.

No proof either woman was a Democrat before the ticket was finalized, and no real evidence these woman are Democrats. As Romney asks for Democratic votes also what is the issue? These may have been Democrats that voted Pubbie for President before Romney. In any event, and voter who picked Baby Bush but rejects Romney is not likely to fill out a ballot in any event. Why is there no check on the democrats for Romney? Because no one associated with the Democratic party will stoop to such lowlife ADslanders.

Why am i not at all surprised!!

Although the ad got a lot of playtime on MSNBC Friday, a recent so-called “Republican women for Obama” video advertisement has turned out to be a disingenuous campaign ploy.

Two in ‘Republican women for Obama’ ad exposed as Democrats | The Daily Caller

whatever makes cons sleep better at night.
You've hitched your wagon to a pack of liars.

I guess some people enjoy the taste of bullshit. Whatever floats your boat -- but don't tell me it tastes yummy.

No proof either woman was a Democrat before the ticket was finalized, and no real evidence these woman are Democrats. As Romney asks for Democratic votes also what is the issue? These may have been Democrats that voted Pubbie for President before Romney. In any event, and voter who picked Baby Bush but rejects Romney is not likely to fill out a ballot in any event. Why is there no check on the democrats for Romney? Because no one associated with the Democratic party will stoop to such lowlife ADslanders.

If you ate going to run an ad, you need to be a little more careful on who you pick.

I bet you could have found two women that were or even are Republicans, that are going to vote for Obama. I'm not sure you need to go into desperation mode so obviously and look stupid doing it.

Not sure what they were thinking.

Thanks for at least addressing the issue, you are better than most liberals. :)

That is the most pathetic example of rationalizing a big fat lie that I have ever witnessed.

That is the most pathetic example of rationalizing a big fat lie that I have ever witnessed.
At least she tried. Derp and Truthseeker went straight to full-on deflect mode.

At least she tried. Derp and Truthseeker went straight to full-on deflect mode.

That would be because they are morons.

Forum List

Back