Unions say Obama is destroying the foundation of the 40-hour work week

You really, really, really, really have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.....No business sense, no grasp of even the most rudimentary concepts of business accounting or economics, no insight into human nature.....Nothing.

It is truly frightening to think that people like you have a vote.

You and health myths have revealed how you feel about our country and its institutions.

First, you are naïve economically and financially.

Two, you are confused about how our government works.

You simply don't have a clue, so step off.

Oddball is totally clueless. I think he is regurgitating what Fox news told him.

So did you see that on MS-NBC during the shows or during the commercials where the show hosts are making commercials for the Democratic party?

So you know a billionaire. I know several. They have the best tax accountants in the country, and are able to minimize their tax hit and have moved income earning assets outside of the country.

The hardware store or fast food franchise owner aren't in that position. It's very easy for billionaires to support policies that affect others and not themselves.

I don't think you know shit much less any "billionaires"!
If YOU did you would know something that VERY VERY few people on this board seem to know when it comes to running a business!
A) An employer pays 6.2% of all wages in Social Security for every employee. FACT!
B) An employer pays 1.45% of all wages for every employee for Medicare. FACT!
C) Employer pays what is called Federal Unemployment TAX... a minimum of $600 a year per employee!
D) An employer pays workman's comp.
E) And then on top of all that OSHA/EEOC/etc. FEES and administration documentation, etc. COSTS!
AND that's for every employee!

Before the employee reports for work the Employer has PAID out for that employee and not in any real wages!

AND that's just the employers' expenses in having employees... BEFORE OBAMACARE!!!

Now another point you really shit for brains knows any "billionaires"!!!!

What the f..k do you think they do with that money? Hide it under the mattress? Bury in the back yard?
Dumb shit... they invest! Look what Twitter is going to do! Make billionaires out the founders!
But dumb f..ks like you ! YOU are like a pack of jackals attacking the ONLY piece of meat trying to tear your piece... NOT
realizing there are more out there i.e. YOU idiots think the pie is limited in size! YOU think there is a "finite" amount of money!

CLUE!!!
Look what our "POOR" have RIGHT now in this country and NOT paid by the Government but by TAXES paid by these billionaires
from their businesses that hire employees that pay taxes!!!

American poverty just ain’t what it used to be.
A new report from the Census Bureau found that
80.9% of households considered poverty stricken have cell phones along with their landline phones, and
58.2% have computers.
96.1% of those in “poverty” have televisions, and
83% have some sort of DVR.
The percentage owning refrigerators? 97.8%
Gas or electric stoves? 96.6%.
Microwaves? 93.2%
Air conditioning? Over 83%.
Washer? 68.7%
Dryer? 65.3%
People still don’t mind washing dishes, apparently; only 44.9% surveyed had a dishwasher.
Americans in 'Poverty' Have TVs, VCRs, Cell Phones, Air Conditioning

NOW YOU DUMB shits.. that complain about "profits" "corporatists" evil business owners!
WAKE THE F...K UP!
The above POOR and the rest of us are going to hell in a hand basket because we have a President that has TOLD US!!

1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them! LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that! Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)has more people on food stamps... isn't that a good thing?
4)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
5)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
6)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

If your comments are directed at me, you don't understand a thing I've ever posted on this board.

Have a nice day.

I read his rant and wondered the same thing. I think he's thinking of the liberal with the name almost like yours. Other than the Avatar, and that your posts are content and his are vacuous, I note the liberal has one c and you have two. Do you know each other?

If YOU did you would know something that VERY VERY few people on this board seem to know when it comes to running a business!
A) An employer pays 6.2% of all wages in Social Security for every employee. FACT!
C) Employer pays what is called Federal Unemployment TAX... a minimum of $600 a year per employee!
E) And then on top of all that OSHA/EEOC/etc. FEES and administration documentation, etc. COSTS!

Before the employee reports for work the Employer has PAID out for that employee and not in any real wages!

AND that's just the employers' expenses in having employees... BEFORE OBAMACARE!!!

What the f..k do you think they do with that money? Hide it under the mattress? Bury in the back yard?
Dumb shit... they invest! Look what Twitter is going to do! Make billionaires out the founders!
But dumb f..ks like you ! YOU are like a pack of jackals attacking the ONLY piece of meat trying to tear your piece... NOT
realizing there are more out there i.e. YOU idiots think the pie is limited in size! YOU think there is a "finite" amount of money!

CLUE!!!
Look what our "POOR" have RIGHT now in this country and NOT paid by the Government but by TAXES paid by these billionaires

80.9% of households considered poverty stricken have cell phones along with their landline phones, and
58.2% have computers.
Microwaves? 93.2%
Washer? 68.7%
Dryer? 65.3%
People still don’t mind washing dishes, apparently; only 44.9% surveyed had a dishwasher.

NOW YOU DUMB shits.. that complain about "profits" "corporatists" evil business owners!
WAKE THE F...K UP!
The above POOR and the rest of us are going to hell in a hand basket because we have a President that has TOLD US!!

1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them! LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that! Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
4)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
5)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
6)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

If your comments are directed at me, you don't understand a thing I've ever posted on this board.

Have a nice day.

I read his rant and wondered the same thing. I think he's thinking of the liberal with the name almost like yours. Other than the Avatar, and that your posts are content and his are vacuous, I note the liberal has one c and you have two. Do you know each other?

Bodecea and I are both gals...but I was here first. She is the one with the beard from the antimatter universe.

I don't know her in real life; despite our political differences, I get along with her fine.

Have a nice day.

Bodecea and I are both gals...but I was here first. She is the one with the beard from the antimatter universe.

I don't know her in real life; despite our political differences, I get along with her fine.

I'll get the gender right. Fair enough on the getting along. I didn't mean to imply you didn't. Just that healthmyths points seemed to be directed towards her because they made no sense directed to you.

Last edited:
No, I've revealed what I think about liars who try to play themselves off as authoritative.

I think that they're insincere assholes....Just like you.

authoritative

1. able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable.

2. commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed.

Dictionary is this way ---------------------------->

https://www.google.com/search?q=authoritative&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls={moz:distributionID}:{moz:locale}:{moz:eek:fficial}

They will if they want to stay in business. People will adjust to the new reality both employees and employers alike. Contrary to popular belief the sky is not falling.
You really, really, really, really have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.....No business sense, no grasp of even the most rudimentary concepts of business accounting or economics, no insight into human nature.....Nothing.

It is truly frightening to think that people like you have a vote.

You and health myths have revealed how you feel about our country and its institutions.

First, you are naïve economically and financially.

Two, you are confused about how our government works.

You simply don't have a clue, so step off.

Gotcha Jake, we'd run our businesses better if we only would embrace that politicians are actually trying to help us and stop running the freaking numbers that say they are not.

I see why your dad didn't let you work in the family business. Maybe that's what you're mad about. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.

No, I've revealed what I think about liars who try to play themselves off as authoritative.

I think that they're insincere assholes....Just like you.

authoritative

1. able to be trusted as being accurate or true; reliable.

2. commanding and self-confident; likely to be respected and obeyed.

Dictionary is this way ---------------------------->

https://www.google.com/search?q=authoritative&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls={moz:distributionID}:{moz:locale}:{moz:eek:fficial}
So?

Having trouble reading for comprehension or just trolling?...Or both?

So you know a billionaire. I know several. They have the best tax accountants in the country, and are able to minimize their tax hit and have moved income earning assets outside of the country.

The hardware store or fast food franchise owner aren't in that position. It's very easy for billionaires to support policies that affect others and not themselves.

CLUE!!!

58.2% have computers.
Microwaves? 93.2%
Washer? 68.7%
Dryer? 65.3%

WAKE THE F...K UP!

Have a nice day.

I sincerely apologize! I was responding to the idiot that said "I know several."
I made a very terrible mistake IF you didn't say that!
My point was if someone says they know several billionaires but they evidence in their comments that they are anti-business when the say"It's very easy for billionaires to support policies that affect others and not themselves"

If the person that made that comment REALLY knew several billionaires then that negative observation wouldn't be made because if most billionaires supported policies that didn't affect them they are idiots!
And the majority of billionaires are not idiots!
So I apologize if you weren't the person that made that comment... again mea culpa,,mea culpa!!

But based on the last statement.."have a nice day"... I'm not sure about you because that is such a platitudinous phrase I want to barf!
Please just stop using such an inane comment which you obviously don't mean!

This will work once the dupes, including employers, find out that all the fear mongering by Pubs is total BS. PELOSI WAS RIGHT.

oh geezus.....hey Frankie?.....will we see you here if this thing turns into a disaster?.....will you be here telling us how wrong you were or will you ....mysteriously "disappear"?......

not going anywhere...it'll be the most important and popular social reform since Medicare- whem Pubs stop screwing it up, the bought off lying a-holes lol...dupe.

You didn't grasp Oddball's question. He said he was doing it to get the best employees.

BTW, no employee works harder because you pay them more. Maybe for a week. You pay more to retain and keep the best employees. Not to turn a mediocre one into a good one.

I addressed that on the part about sincerity. If that was the only or major reason it wouldnt work. Its not just pay. Its the entire environment and the investment back into his employees communities. Sorry your experience has led you to be pessimistic. I just happen to have it on good authority that your opinion is not factual.

My business will make over 4 times the revenue we did 3 years ago and we're on pace to increase revenue 50% this year. I've never had a permanent employee quit. My philosophy is I hire good people, pay them fairly and empower them to run the business. I stay out of their way. My job is to be around and deal with occasional issues and other then that grow the business. I stay out of operations. My employees love it, they feel trusted. I post all day on message boards if I feel like it.

There is nothing "pessimistic" about what I'm telling you, I'm telling you that anyone who doesn't measure the return for their employees and the total cost of employment isn't in business much less a billionaire. Apparently your friend is dumbing this all way down for you. It's pretty clear why.

Thats all very amazing. What does that have to do with what i was saying though? If you think paying a fair or slightly higher wage and treating your employees well only nets you a week of good productivity I would call that pessimistic. Thats not the mindset of someone destined to be a billionaire. Running a business is an investment that doesnt stop once you open the doors. Sometimes if you have a big business mindset you understand that your first years will be lean in order to create a truly big business. Complaining about the cost of doing business will surely shut you down later if you feel your employees have to pay instead of you paying.

not going anywhere...it'll be the most important and popular social reform since Medicare- whem Pubs stop screwing it up, the bought off lying a-holes lol...dupe.

Huh...and ill educated ex teacher....talking through his ass.

How is it going to work?

Last edited:
I addressed that on the part about sincerity. If that was the only or major reason it wouldnt work. Its not just pay. Its the entire environment and the investment back into his employees communities. Sorry your experience has led you to be pessimistic. I just happen to have it on good authority that your opinion is not factual.

My business will make over 4 times the revenue we did 3 years ago and we're on pace to increase revenue 50% this year. I've never had a permanent employee quit. My philosophy is I hire good people, pay them fairly and empower them to run the business. I stay out of their way. My job is to be around and deal with occasional issues and other then that grow the business. I stay out of operations. My employees love it, they feel trusted. I post all day on message boards if I feel like it.

There is nothing "pessimistic" about what I'm telling you, I'm telling you that anyone who doesn't measure the return for their employees and the total cost of employment isn't in business much less a billionaire. Apparently your friend is dumbing this all way down for you. It's pretty clear why.

Thats all very amazing. What does that have to do with what i was saying though? If you think paying a fair or slightly higher wage and treating your employees well only nets you a week of good productivity I would call that pessimistic. Thats not the mindset of someone destined to be a billionaire. Running a business is an investment that doesnt stop once you open the doors. Sometimes if you have a big business mindset you understand that your first years will be lean in order to create a truly big business. Complaining about the cost of doing business will surely shut you down later if you feel your employees have to pay instead of you paying.
But you don't have a big business -or even a small business- mindset....It's glaringly evident to the several businesspeople, including myself, involved in this thread.

Seriously....You haven't the first clue as to what you're blabbering about and we all know it...Best put a sock in it and quit while you're behind.

But you don't have a big business -or even a small business- mindset....It's glaringly evident to the several businesspeople, including myself, involved in this thread.

Seriously....You haven't the first clue as to what you're blabbering about and we all know it...Best put a sock in it and quit while you're behind.

I really dont mind what you think about my business acumen. I know you guys arent making that much money and you are barely scraping by. What other reason would you be complaining when you know you hold all the cards? You must be doing something wrong for this to bother you that much where you feel the need to attack me on the issue just because you disagree. Your response is highly emotional and a dead giveaway.

I really dont mind what you think about my business acumen. I know you guys arent making that much money and you are barely scraping by. What other reason would you be complaining when you know you hold all the cards? You must be doing something wrong for this to bother you that much where you feel the need to attack me on the issue just because you disagree. Your response is highly emotional and a dead giveaway.

You wouldn't get off the ground in a business with that mindset, Asclepias. Try not to lie, it's plainly evident you've never run a business in your life.

You wouldn't get off the ground in a business with that mindset, Asclepias. Try not to lie, it's plainly evident you've never run a business in your life.

If you say so. However, back to my point. If you are making money and have a good business going why are you complaining? What are you doing wrong in your business that makes your feel this is going to hurt you?

If you say so. However, back to my point. If you are making money and have a good business going why are you complaining? What are you doing wrong in your business that makes your feel this is going to hurt you?

No no no, we're staying right here, hotshot. And why are you changing the subject? You would debate minutia rather than stay on topic. Not many businesses succeed nowadays, no thanks to Obamacare. People everywhere INCLUDING the unions who swooned over it, think it is more destructive that productive. It is milking more money away from them, decreasing their profit margins and killing jobs. Any reasonable businessperson would never support such an obstacle to success and profit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back