Until you admit or identify...

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Until such time as you admit or identify who your enemy is you can not effectively fight them. This refusal to call Islam to task for terrorism is beyond stupid and is dangerous.

Until such time as you admit or identify who your enemy is you can not effectively fight them. This refusal to call Islam to task for terrorism is beyond stupid and is dangerous.
Continuing upon this theme... One must assess from where the greatest danger arises. From an external source such as Islam? Or from within ones own ranks, where one can do the most damage?

There's no question that religious promotes idiocy and such displays of violence. Just that I don't think we should be broad brushing Billions of people unless we're willing to kill them all.

There's no question that religious promotes idiocy and such displays of violence. Just that I don't think we should be broad brushing Billions of people unless we're willing to kill them all.
And many are...

When millions of them support defend and join the extreme groups we should.

kkk_jesus_saves.jpg

Is christianity responsible for the kkk?

Get ready to call me a bigoted islamaphobe!

Comparing America (really Western culture) to the KKK is a very, very dishonest comparison. Really, the comparison should be between the KKK and the jihadist muslims. Both groups commit(ted) terrible acts of violence and kill others because of a difference of religion and/or skin color, and i think we can all agree that's not acceptable in our society.

However, the majority of the muslim world holds views that aren't compatible with our culture. The ideas that being gay should be illegal punishable by death, that thieves should have their hands cut off, that women should be subjugated in many ways and not given the same rights as men and that leaving the religion is a punishable offense. Sorry, those kinds of views are just unacceptable according to my moral fabric. Pretending you can just overlook those kinds of things and join together in one culture is just willful ignorance or blind optimism.

So don't conflate that with the idea that i'm unwilling to accept any muslims. If someon who calls themself muslim but disgrees with those things i mentioned above then great! But in order to get along, we all need to have a very similar moral fabric that we can agree on and i just don't see the West and the majority of the muslim world being compatible right now.

Is christianity responsible for the kkk?

If people actually follow the teachings of Jesus, I'd say no. There are American terrorists who pretend to be Christian.

OTOH, the bible if full of the worst in humanity.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back