USMB Coffee Shop IV

Morning everyone. 5 days until term finals. Hope Montrovant is doing well in school!

Wow, that was a fast term!

Seriously! I'm just about to finish week 1 of my 8 week term, and this term is half the normal length. :p

Yep, thankfully, Columbia College has accelerated courses for all the remedial and BS general educational requirements. I already can't wait to get this crap out of the way so I can transfer to Missouri S&T.

I have 38 semester hours left to earn in Mathematics alone:

Introductory Algebra
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
Linear Algebra
Abstract Algebra

Discrete Mathematics I
Discrete Mathematics II

Statistics
Statistics and Probability

Calculus and Analytical Geometry I
Calculus and Analytical Geometry II
Advanced Calculus I
Advanced Calculus II
Multivariate Calculus

Number Theory
Differential Equations

Alien Math.

Most of that is alien math to me. :)

The craziest part is, this is only for a 4 year degree in science. Imagine what they teach post-graduate!

1cczab.jpg

I lied about only saying cuss words when I hit my thumb with a hammer. Some times I cuss if I use the potty in a public restroom and there's no paper.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Kat, Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Boedicca's Dad,
Montrovant's transition,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition,
Imperius,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

wudb0f.jpg

I can't stand those people. Just pull over and let me by. I'm in a hurry! :D

LOL. I don't tailgate but I do appreciate slow vehicles who do pull over and let the folks behind them go through. If we are sightseeing and want to go slow, we do that for others too. When somebody tailgates us, we hit the emergency flasher and that usually gets them to back off.

I guess it never gets cold in Southern California. I am tired of the heat.

Meanwhile...I think Friend is bi polar. More switcheroos happenin'. MrG told me to stay in our room, ask nothing, do nothing, keep a low profile cuz as soon as we can, we will get out of here. So..thats the plan. At least we have a roof, internet, tv, a place to cook and pee and shower.

I got two pleasant surprises today, which put a better spin on the misery of being here in jail, and those surprises were from the vet here that sent a nice note of condolences for Moki where ALL the vets and staff signed it (12 total) and in the mail was another sympathy card from our old vet back home..also signed by staff and the vet himself (he has no more partners now..just him and his staff). I guess the two hospitals were convo'ing with each other and this vet told my old vet and that is how he found out. Regardless...it was a nice thing to get in the mail.

Today I took moki out of his pretty box and poured his ashes in with Gracie's..which is what I have wanted to do but had to take some time before I could. today was the day.

And that is about all that is going on here. Same shit, different day. I did sell the zuni necklace...still waiting on someone to buy the rest of it. MrG went yard salin' with FH (Friends Husband) and got a pair of leather motorcycle chaps..so I slapped those on CL along with the rest of the jewelry. He scored a ULU...which gallantwarrior would appreciate, lol. Soon as I saw it, I thought of GW :lol:. He also bought me a lounge chair with a pad, but Friend said no when I asked if I could put it in the back yard. Which was no surprise although she has been helping in looking for one cuz she knew I wanted one but now all of a sudden its "no" again. So...right now I have it over by the trash cans where there is nothing but flies. When it starts to rain here eventually, we will store it in MrGs truck since all of a sudden no lounge chairs are allowed in her back yard. *eye roll*

Meanwhile...I think Friend is bi polar. More switcheroos happenin'. MrG told me to stay in our room, ask nothing, do nothing, keep a low profile cuz as soon as we can, we will get out of here. So..thats the plan. At least we have a roof, internet, tv, a place to cook and pee and shower.

I got two pleasant surprises today, which put a better spin on the misery of being here in jail, and those surprises were from the vet here that sent a nice note of condolences for Moki where ALL the vets and staff signed it (12 total) and in the mail was another sympathy card from our old vet back home..also signed by staff and the vet himself (he has no more partners now..just him and his staff). I guess the two hospitals were convo'ing with each other and this vet told my old vet and that is how he found out. Regardless...it was a nice thing to get in the mail.

Today I took moki out of his pretty box and poured his ashes in with Gracie's..which is what I have wanted to do but had to take some time before I could. today was the day.

And that is about all that is going on here. Same shit, different day. I did sell the zuni necklace...still waiting on someone to buy the rest of it. MrG went yard salin' with FH (Friends Husband) and got a pair of leather motorcycle chaps..so I slapped those on CL along with the rest of the jewelry. He scored a ULU...which gallantwarrior would appreciate, lol. Soon as I saw it, I thought of GW :lol:. He also bought me a lounge chair with a pad, but Friend said no when I asked if I could put it in the back yard. Which was no surprise although she has been helping in looking for one cuz she knew I wanted one but now all of a sudden its "no" again. So...right now I have it over by the trash cans where there is nothing but flies. When it starts to rain here eventually, we will store it in MrGs truck since all of a sudden no lounge chairs are allowed in her back yard. *eye roll*
Here's praying you're housing situation is quickly fixed to your and Mr G's benefit.

Last edited:
Morning everyone. 5 days until term finals. Hope Montrovant is doing well in school!

Seriously! I'm just about to finish week 1 of my 8 week term, and this term is half the normal length. :p

Yep, thankfully, Columbia College has accelerated courses for all the remedial and BS general educational requirements. I already can't wait to get this crap out of the way so I can transfer to Missouri S&T.

Introductory Algebra
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
Linear Algebra
Abstract Algebra

Discrete Mathematics I
Discrete Mathematics II

Statistics

Advanced Calculus I
Advanced Calculus II
Multivariate Calculus

Number Theory
Differential Equations

Alien Math.

The craziest part is, this is only for a 4 year degree in science. Imagine what they teach post-graduate!

1cczab.jpg
Notice he always looks stoned....... Guess what he did all through college........ :eusa_whistle:

Introductory Algebra
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
Linear Algebra
Abstract Algebra

Discrete Mathematics I
Discrete Mathematics II

Statistics

Advanced Calculus I
Advanced Calculus II
Multivariate Calculus

Number Theory
Differential Equations

Alien Math.

1cczab.jpg
Notice he always looks stoned....... Guess what he did all through college........ :eusa_whistle:

63e6b8b6_roger-the-alien.jpeg

Introductory Algebra
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
Linear Algebra
Abstract Algebra

Discrete Mathematics I
Discrete Mathematics II

Statistics

Advanced Calculus I
Advanced Calculus II
Multivariate Calculus

Number Theory
Differential Equations

Alien Math.

1cczab.jpg

The only thing that ticks me off about the Ancient Aliens thing is I didn't come up with that scam first........ He makes over 700K a year...... :eusa_whistle:

Introductory Algebra
Intermediate Algebra
College Algebra
Linear Algebra
Abstract Algebra

Discrete Mathematics I
Discrete Mathematics II

Statistics

Advanced Calculus I
Advanced Calculus II
Multivariate Calculus

Number Theory
Differential Equations

Alien Math.

1cczab.jpg

The only thing that ticks me off about the Ancient Aliens thing is I didn't come up with that scam first........ He makes over 700K a year...... :eusa_whistle:

Not me, I could never get my hair to stand up like that. I'll be broke forever. :(

1cczab.jpg

Not me, I could never get my hair to stand up like that. I'll be broke forever. :(
Hair? What's that?

Just swift mood swings and irrational behavior does suggest a bi polar or similar syndrome. But we'll keep pulling for you to find a good solution as quickly as possible Gracie.

Okay boys and girls, it's time for our semi-occasional lesson. Today's lesson will be on nutrition.

For some time now I have been using dietary means to correct some medical issues I have had and am enjoying considerable success with that. We all know that highly processed foods are not good for us, but haven't we been taught that for heart health, potatoes and cereals are preferable to high fat foods and red meat? So today I run across this article that says just the opposite--all that good cheese and butter and red meat is good for us while breads, cereals, and potatoes are increasing heart disease and type II diabetes.

I will have to admit that since I have added more protein and highly saturated fat into my diet (flax seed oil and flax seed for instance), I am getting great blood tests and I feel much better.

But with them changing the rules every few weeks, who do we trust? Sometimes I think we know better what works for us than the experts do.

Potatoes and cereals are health risk, while dairy is good for you, says new study

Forum List

Back