USMB Coffee Shop IV

Took hubby out today. :)
I dropped him off at the front of walmart and he walked inside over to the table & chairs to sit and viist.
He was really happy to get out.
He's walking really well with his walker.
I got his perscriptions and groceries. :)
He also walked back to the car .
He is sleeping right now.
Gives me some time and relaxation.

Our dear Kat is one of our charter members in the Coffee Shop--those who started posting here the first few weeks in 2010 when we first started. She was gone from USMB for some time, so a lot of you who joined us in the last two or three years probably don't know her. But our old timers will especially want to know that her mom who has been on the vigil list for months now passed away today. I know we all send our most comforting thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo and wellness for Ringel,
Ernie for wellness,
Sbiker for wellness,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days.
Grace for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.
Comfort for Kat and her family in the passing of her mom.

All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

116247.jpg

Last edited:
Our dear Kat is one of our charter members in the Coffee Shop--those who started posting here the first few weeks in 2010 when we first started. She was gone from USMB for some time, so a lot of you who joined us in the last two or three years probably don't know her. But our old timers will especially want to know that her mom who has been on the vigil list for months now passed away today. I know we all send our most comforting thoughts and prayers to her and her family.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Sbiker for wellness,
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days.
Grace for wellness and Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition who need a break big time right now.

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

116247.jpg

Thank you. That picture is beautiful, and perfect.

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Sbiker for wellness,

116247.jpg

Thanks to you, Foxfyre, today is my first working day after illness, but I forgot to eat tablets at morning... Hope, it would not critical for me :))

Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Boedicca's Dad,
Kat's sister,
Ernie for wellness,
Sbiker for wellness,

116247.jpg

Thanks to you, Foxfyre, today is my first working day after illness, but I forgot to eat tablets at morning... Hope, it would not critical for me :))

Now you must take your medicine Sbiker. We'll keep you on the list another day just be be sure. :)

Just checking in. Beautiful day in Albuquerque, sunny and temps in the mid to high 50's, no wind so far. And they're predicting a decent chance for snow tonight. I think it will stay warm enough it won't stick or make ice maybe.

Hope everybody's week is going well as it can be.

Went down to the Ford dealer and got the 30,000 mile service work done on my truck. It cost me $161.00. I then took Mrs. BBD out to lunch and it cost me $40.00 counting the tip. So far this has been a $200.00 day and it's not even 3 pm yet!

Went down to the Ford dealer and got the 30,000 mile service work done on my truck. It cost me $161.00. I then took Mrs. BBD out to lunch and it cost me $40.00 counting the tip. So far this has been a $200.00 day and it's not even 3 pm yet!

But you have a truck in good condition and a happy Mrs. BBD. Sounds like a good day to me. :)

Forum List

Back