USMB Coffee Shop IV

The appt. for next Wednesday to see his heart Dr. is in Tucson.
He only saw technicians this last Thursday & Friday ,so no lab tests will be online for us to access.
At least the many different appointments for each week went from 5 a week to two times a week. :) I was getting to the end of my rope there!

I still have to go to town later this morning to get his blood thinner pills. His level keeps fluctuating and every three days I take him for blood draws at the Benson hospital, then go the next morning for new doses. It will get better when he is stabilized, then it will be once a week again for his blood readings again.
So I take him in again on Tuesday for blood test and new dose of pills to pick up Wed. morning at Walmart,then to Tucson for the 1:00 p.m. appt.
He used to do it once a week with a machine he has here at home, but it doesn't read everything like the hospital lab does, it's more precise.

Pneumonia cost me $376 out-of-pocket. I can read up on heart surgery if you want me to....

Last edited:
[]

The appt. for next Wednesday to see his heart Dr. is in Tucson.
He only saw technicians this last Thursday & Friday ,so no lab tests will be online for us to access.
At least the many different appointments for each week went from 5 a week to two times a week. :) I was getting to the end of my rope there!

I still have to go to town later this morning to get his blood thinner pills. His level keeps fluctuating and every three days I take him for blood draws at the Benson hospital, then go the next morning for new doses. It will get better when he is stabilized, then it will be once a week again for his blood readings again.
So I take him in again on Tuesday for blood test and new dose of pills to pick up Wed. morning at Walmart,then to Tucson for the 1:00 p.m. appt.
He used to do it once a week with a machine he has here at home, but it doesn't read everything like the hospital lab does, it's more precise.

Pneumonia cost me $376 out-of-pocket. I can read up on heart surgery if you want me to....

Why? :)

Well I'm happy that everybody is still alive and things are improving for most of us. WQ and Sherry and son are probably on the roller coaster now and we are enjoying one more nice warm day before much cooler temps, rain, and possible snow tomorrow and Monday.

Well I'm happy that everybody is still alive and things are improving for most of us. WQ and Sherry and son are probably on the roller coaster now and we are enjoying one more nice warm day before much cooler temps, rain, and possible snow tomorrow and Monday.

Me too!! :biggrin:
We also will get colder and rainy again.

My daughter called last night and sounded awful with a head cold. She was still willing to give it a shot so as to not disappoint her brother, but we all discussed it and agreed that she needed to get rest and feel better. The tickets are good through the end of the year, so we'll just have something to look forward to later. We're heading out to dinner. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!:)

Busy day at Doc Holliday's. I opened the doors shortly after 8 AM. Starting about 10 AM, we have been holding a benefit poker run for a friend and customer that crashed on another poker run that started out at Doc's. He broke his tibia and fibula and shattered the knee. Once the bones are healed, he will be getting a knee replacement. I served my famous smokin hot butt (pulled pork) that takes 16 hours to prepare. We had beans and potato salad, plenty of door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. At 11 AM after all had filled up on coffee, bloody Maries Budweiser, sausage gravy and biscuits and 12 dozen donuts from Krispy Kream, 30 motorcycles left to hit other bars in the area.
They returned about 4 PM and went through half of the 40 pounds of pork in 10 minutes. The second 20 pounds came out a half hour later and hopefully, everyone has had enough to eat.
I got out of there at 5:30 for a break and will be back about 8 PM for the band that plays 9 PM til 1 AM.

Yes the (Boston) butt jokes were all out in full force. I think I've heard them all.

Bonsoir, thank you for all the respond i did not know to much about Russian music :) here in France i discover that BB ( brigitte bardot ) had succès with this song but she is more knew for her beauty and acting.

brigitte bardot - harley davidson

Wow... I didn't knew, she's a singer... Beauti girls and Harley - what's could be more cool? Take my "responce to Chamberlain" :

[

P.S. Approx. translation of this blues here - Russmus: Чиж и Ко - Урал Байкер Блюз / Ural Bayker Blyuz lyrics and translations
Yes, she sing in the time of the yéyé in France but France Gall was more popular! :)

Did more yard work today in front. He is quite pleased. One of the neighbors is in her late 70's and asked him if he would loan me out to help her in her back yard, lol.
That last pic is the patio. That is going to be tackled soon. VERY soon. But first..the front yard and side yards. THEN the patio since it is full of garden pots, rusty chairs, debris of this and that. But it will look wonderful after we three tackle it. Dennis is going to build a bridge across the creek too...that is his land on the other side. The old bridge collapsed from age. Everything in this house is 1960's. The carpet is shag, gold color. I call it Shagalicious and we all hum the theme song from austin powers, lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
16711482_1413929218666206_235494208720307028_n.jpg

So maybe this is where you and Dennis are supposed to be Gracie. You'll know soon enough. But at least you have a roof over your head in a clean, dry place for now. We'll keep you on the 'special needs' list for a bit longer for now. :)

Goodnight darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Kat's sister,
Gallant Warrior's chilly goats,
The Ringel's Gizmo and wellness for Ringel,
Gracie & Mr. G in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Mr. Peach and Peach143 in the coming days and wellness for them both.
Special prayers and/or positive thoughts for Sherry's mom and her life saving medical treatment.
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary in what is probably Sachendra's last days.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, 007, Sixfoot and all others we hope will find their way back.

Photos through a powerful telescope of the 45p comet passing closest to Earth today and tonight:
1049155136.jpg

Good morning all. Feeling lazy but will start a late breakfast shortly. Waiting for high winds today--it will be cool enough they will be especially unwelcome--to be followed by rain and they say snow. We'll see. . .

Did more yard work today in front. He is quite pleased. One of the neighbors is in her late 70's and asked him if he would loan me out to help her in her back yard, lol.
That last pic is the patio. That is going to be tackled soon. VERY soon. But first..the front yard and side yards. THEN the patio since it is full of garden pots, rusty chairs, debris of this and that. But it will look wonderful after we three tackle it. Dennis is going to build a bridge across the creek too...that is his land on the other side. The old bridge collapsed from age. Everything in this house is 1960's. The carpet is shag, gold color. I call it Shagalicious and we all hum the theme song from austin powers, lol.
Gracie! Are you...burbling happily?

Morning greetings, everybody!
Well, it was really, REALLY cold last night. Every digit on the thermometer included a minus sign. I spared my partner on one flight and sent the oiling to Chicago. Those lazy sops brag about how they never pour oil into an airplane. We get stuck with it because the flights are going over the pond an have to be topped off. In addition, lots of machinery fails, switches, valves, pumps, and lots of little things, when it gets this cold. It's supposed to warm up again today and the next couple of days. I sure hope so, I'm getting tired of having to break my dog loose from the icicle every time she pees.
I'm so glad that Gracie and Mr. G seem to have found a place to keep them busy doing things they like to do, instead of battling ant invasions and bleaching mold.
Everyone, stay warm, keep your eyeballs from freezing.

Forum List

Back