USMB Coffee Shop IV

This one is for ChrisL :)

giphy.gif

Well Mr. P is back at the hospital.
He came home Tue. afternoon and had a rough night all night long.
He was taken by ambulance on early Wed. morning to the Benson Hospital and they said he has water in his lungs and around his heart.
They transported him back to TMC and he is resting and doing fairly well.
He has to sleep sitting up.
They said they might have to go in surgically to drain it if he still hasn't gotten rid of most of the water tomorrow.

It's been very busy for the last 2 days.
At least I got to catch up on badly needed sleep Tuesday night.
We both are doing ok though. :)
Go get some sleep, Peach. Do they know what caused the fluid accumulation? And sleeping sitting up is just fine. I've been doing it for years. The trick is to get you back support and neck support just right.

I do hope everyone is doing well, or atleast as well as can be expected in their own circumstances and hoping for the best of outcomes. :huddle:

Still having some tummy troubles, though it has improved. Been avoiding posting in the CS due to being out of sorts and not wanting anything said to be misunderstood and we all know when I open my mouth(or in this case, fingers) schtuff falls out that doesn't always go as planned. :04:

Anyways, I do peek in to try to keep up because I do care about everyone here and think of you all often, so never mistake my silence for absence...….well, I hope you know what I mean :love_ya4:

I do hope everyone is doing well, or atleast as well as can be expected in their own circumstances and hoping for the best of outcomes. :huddle:

Still having some tummy troubles, though it has improved. Been avoiding posting in the CS due to being out of sorts and not wanting anything said to be misunderstood and we all know when I open my mouth(or in this case, fingers) schtuff falls out that doesn't always go as planned. :04:

Anyways, I do peek in to try to keep up because I do care about everyone here and think of you all often, so never mistake my silence for absence...….well, I hope you know what I mean :love_ya4:
Heart you back! Glad your tummy has improved and I still hope you get fully well soonest.

Hey you. We all have our days and we accept you in the bad and good. But yeah..I know what you mean. I tend to stay away too, when I'm grumpy. But, I also know I would be forgiven if I lapsed..which I havent so far. which is a blessing. :D

JustAnotherNut

JAN don't sweat the small stuff... And they tell me it's all small stuff... Sounds like that your giveashit filter might be plugged up... Soak it in kerosene for a while and plug your power washer in and spray the filter down... Should help and if it don't you know what the old folk say, Que Sera, Sera... Mine is completely clogged up and I don't care anymore... :04:

81261701_1993458014120004_3889314760243544064_n[1].jpg

JustAnotherNut

JAN don't sweat the small stuff... And they tell me it's all small stuff... Sounds like that your giveashit filter might be plugged up... Soak it in kerosene for a while and plug your power washer in and spray the filter down... Should help and if it don't you know what the old folk say, Que Sera, Sera... Mine is completely clogged up and I don't care anymore... :04:

Got a match? :badgrin:

Of course I care...….even about those I disagree with or want to slap upside the head. If I didn't, I wouldn't keep coming back.

But then there's this.....and it gets worse, the older we get too

(well talk about messing up a post, OOPS)

Today I attended a MEWPS course, my old MEWPS card ran out.
For you guys who do not know what MEWPS are here is a pic.:)
I got to use a JLG scissor lift while overseeing asbestos removal in Atlantic City. It was fun, but you really have to be careful.
Yeah to use these scissor lifters and booms this card is internationally recognised In 68 countries.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.
And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Montrovant for continued progress in his transition.
Seagal and Mr. Seagal.
Kat for wellness
JustAnotherNut for wellness
Jackson for wellness.
Mindful and healing for her shoulder.
Beautress for wellness.
Gracie and Mr. G. for continued progress for solutions.
Extra prayers/positive vibes for gallantwarrior dealing with his own health issues as well as a terribly difficult situation with Rod and stresses of caring for the animals.
Peach's Mr. P for continued progress, healing, and recovery.
Ringel and Ms Ringel - comfort, wellness, solutions for both.
Good results for Nosmo's step nephew dealing with difficult surgeries.

And we leave a light on so that those who have been away can find their way back, and we rejoice when they do.

Tonight and into tomorrow we have the first of four super moons in 2020, i.e. the moon is closer to Earth than usual and therefore the full moon appears larger in the sky. The February full moon is the snow moon as February is typically the snowiest month for many of us.
February-snow-moon.jpg

I just got back from the hospital and Mr. P is doing fairly well. He is also getting a bit stronger.
They are going to keep him for another couple days to make sure these new meds are working for getting rid of his water retention.
He still has to sleep sitting up, but it's one of those hospital medical type recliner chairs.
His doc. says he can come home when he can sleep comfortably lying down.

Forum List

Back