USMB Coffee Shop IV

I want my Sunshine State back.:(

Anybody got an Ark. This is the rainfall total amount in my County in Florida for September. And it's still raining. You can see the prior 10 year totals.

So...so fucking over it.

Sept.9.43 6.14 6.91 4.49 3.22 7.86 1.45 6.52 6.19 3.04 5.09
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

My county is fairing slightly better, but still saturated. If you get flooded out, just drive to my house...you can do the cooking, and I'll do the clean up.;)

Anybody got an Ark. This is the rainfall total amount in my County in Florida for September. And it's still raining. You can see the prior 10 year totals.

So...so fucking over it.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

My county is fairing slightly better, but still saturated. If you get flooded out, just drive to my house...you can do the cooking, and I'll do the clean up.;)

Okay....so what do we do after dinner? :D

lady-and-the-tramp-romantic-dinner.jpg

So...so fucking over it.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I'm going to let you rub my tootsies.:tongue:

I really wish I was out of here. I just don't understand my mum. Good mood one moment, impossible the next. Last night we were watching Law and Order (I have it on DVD) and she was quite content to watch it with me. She answered a phone call then came out and asked me what happened at the end, and I told her. Then five minutes later she screams at me to turn it off. I thought she was okay with my watching it, so I couldn't understand why she went mental at me.

Then she and dad went into their room and she started complaining about me - and one of the things she complained about was about a few shirts I bought way back in 2010! Four years ago and she whinges? I don't get it. I really don't get it.
Two potential causes for that; one, is she's an alcoholic, two, she's manic depressive.
I've had too much experience with both from people I've known.

So...so fucking over it.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

:)

ugly-feet.jpg

So...so fucking over it.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ugly-feet.jpg

It looks like you have your work cut out for you. Please try to avoid sucking on my toes...it makes me giggle.:D

I really wish I was out of here. I just don't understand my mum. Good mood one moment, impossible the next. Last night we were watching Law and Order (I have it on DVD) and she was quite content to watch it with me. She answered a phone call then came out and asked me what happened at the end, and I told her. Then five minutes later she screams at me to turn it off. I thought she was okay with my watching it, so I couldn't understand why she went mental at me.

Then she and dad went into their room and she started complaining about me - and one of the things she complained about was about a few shirts I bought way back in 2010! Four years ago and she whinges? I don't get it. I really don't get it.
Two potential causes for that; one, is she's an alcoholic, two, she's manic depressive.
I've had too much experience with both from people I've known.

She's not an alcoholic, that much I know. I have been nearly six years sober so I know the signs.
Depressed...who knows. I am depressed lol, not her. I was thinking menopause but I thought she went through that several years ago...*shrug*

So...so fucking over it.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

ugly-feet.jpg

It looks like you have your work cut out for you. Please try to avoid sucking on my toes...it makes me giggle.:D

Toe sucking makes me think of Fergie...

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi and Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery.
Mrs. Hossfly Liz, and Hossfly
BBD's shoulder
Mertex
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

First class back and it was awesome! My Sensei's missed me and asked if I was okay during the class. Got hugs from Tracy and Pam, Pam says she has ordered me a birthday gift, the sweetheart. :)

I was tired within the first few minutes, getting out of breath quickly, but that is to be expected. I will have a day off tomorrow then go back on Thursday.

Good morning, coffee shoppers, I hope you have a good Tuesday. Lots of work for me this week.

Lots of work here too, gonna be a record October. That's kind of why I haven't been here much.
Took off to Nashville last week, saw an old dear friend I haven't seen in two years, had to leave Hobbes cooped up in the house, and of course the weather was sunny and fresh the whole time. He wasn't happy about that but he looked fatter when I returned.

Stiff and sore from yesterday, sucking down coffee in copious amounts, apparently broke someones fragile ego in a non-flame thread yesturday, that was weird. Have much to do around the house including grocery shopping, been away so much we're running out of all the standard items, don't feel like wiping my butt with leaves gathered from the tree out back.........

Forum List

Back