USMB Coffee Shop IV

stool+sample.bmp
3838584614_367ef6d801.jpg
:lol:

I tell you what. I'm getting really slow on the uptake. It has taken me all this time to figure this out. Brilliant. :)

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Mr. H and his friend,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague, Max,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

tumblr_mcnso9rwC31r66wc2o1_500.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Good morning folks! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day thus far. I got loads of board games during our gift exchange and I've been playing them like crazy all week.

Good morning all. A beautiful mild day in Albuquerque. The schedule today is to finish decorations and begin some Christmas baking??? We'll see how that goes. At least I'm thinking about it. But for now I have to explain to some folks on the internet how they are wrong while enjoying some very good coffee. :)

Okay, I'm up....... woke up around 2 am, clogged and having to piss like a race horse. Had to flush the sinuses so it took awhile to get back to sleep and the wife wanted to go up to the Springs today....... She's still in bed asleep......
Oh and I did talk to the doc about my sleeping issues, looks like he's gonna schedule a sleep study, also he's gonna set me up with a audiology exam (hearing test). Had one set up a while back but had to cancel it and forgot to reschedule.

I was thinking about buying 8 tiny reindeer, a sleigh and an old woman dummy for a specific Christmas themed display......... :eusa_whistle:

Just ordered the Tulle musket kit from Pecatonica River, they have to make more Tulle stocks so it'll be about a month before it shows up. I'll have to fit the lock plate, trigger guard, butt plate, sand and finish the stock and drill and tap the touch hole in the barrel.

Well the storm is finally hitting in earnest. My anemometer has already been pegged at 100 mph for a gust, so it's going to be a doozy. So far just a little bit of rain but they are saying we might get a few feet of snow over the next couple of days. The region can certainly use it but I don't think my back will like it much!:laugh::laugh:

Well the storm is finally hitting in earnest. My anemometer has already been pegged at 100 mph for a gust, so it's going to be a doozy. So far just a little bit of rain but they are saying we might get a few feet of snow over the next couple of days. The region can certainly use it but I don't think my back will like it much!:laugh::laugh:

Our daughter is at the southern end of the big California storm (Monterey bay) and they have battened down the hatches there. I'm trying to remember where you are Westwall.....Nevada? But rain or snow in hurricane force winds is definitely something most people would want to avoid.

Were getting a little snow ;(. I want a lot of snow, but it's my own fault.
I bought a snow blower for my husbands Christmas gift - pretty much guaranteeing a mild season here :lol:

Forum List

Back