Voter Fraud? Well, Maybe ...

No, only you said that. I never said or even hinted at anything of the sort.

Yes you did. You said only people with New Hampshire driver's licenses should be able to vote there. I asked you if out of state college students should have to go all the way home to vote. You reiterated your position.

Jesus fuck, you are dense. Either get a New Hampshire license, or get an absentee ballot from where you actually live. Not brain surgery!

Really!??!?! Are you not paying fucking attention? New Hampshire doesn't issue driver's licenses to temporary people. And why should a college student have to vote absentee where their vote won't even be counted unless it is a tight race? I already pointed that out and you didn't do anything but restate your position, without answering my points.
If you do not like absentee ballots, that is your problem. Either go home to vote or suck it up, buttercup.

NH will issue a licence to a temporary resident. They don't need to get one, but they can. (My cousin did.)
NH has been doing this since the 70s why is it suddenly a problem?
AND same with Maine, we have same day of voting registration, Maine driver's license not required but proof of residency was required if voting same day and verified after you cast your ballot similar to an absentee ballot but called a provisional ballot...it does not go in to the vote tally until your verified residency is proven...you have 2 weeks I believe to show verification to them, if you show up at the voting place without any id of any sort showing your name and where you live...

I already read about this and there is a HUGE flaw in the argument. New Hampshire doesn't require out of state college students, nor people of professions that are simply there to work short term like doctors doing residency, to get a New Hampshire driver's license in order to vote.

Don't mess up a good conspiracy theory with a reasonable explanation. They have so little to entertain them now days.
What about Russia?

What about it? The investigation is still pretty fresh, but they will give their report in due time.

I think it is pretty unethical that a guy that is one of the heads of the voter fraud investigation team is writing Op-ed articles and disclosing parts of the investigation publicly on Breitbart.

I already read about this and there is a HUGE flaw in the argument. New Hampshire doesn't require out of state college students, nor people of professions that are simply there to work short term like doctors doing residency, to get a New Hampshire driver's license in order to vote.
One of two things is true:

1) You didn't read the article, or:
2) You failed to grasp the argument put forth.

The article is based on a simple set of facts: only 7% of those "same day" voters obtained a driver's license, and only 3% registered a vehicle in New Hampshire. While that, in itself, does not prove voter fraud, it does call into question the same day arrival/vote of over 6,000 voters.

As for the add-on comment, there is a single military base (New Boston AFS) in New Hampshire. It houses about 300 people. Given that most military maintain, and vote, in their original home of record, it would have minimal-to-no influence.

By no means, does the article claim this is proof of voter fraud. But even a committed liberal such as yourself must admit that it does bear scrutiny. - unless, of course, you DON'T want to know the answer.

No, one of one things is true. I ready an article that wasn't the one you posted, in which it described the reason the points put forth in your article are being falsely presented.

"To register to vote in New Hampshire, someone only needs to be “domiciled” there, meaning they currently live in the state and intend stay there for a definite period of time.

The definition allows people like college students, doctors completing their residency and military personnel who are stationed in the state to vote, Gilles Bissonnette, the legal director of the ACLU of New Hampshire said in an email.

To get a driver’s license, however, a person must be categorized as a “resident.” According to the state, people are “residents” if they plan to remain in the state for an indefinite period of time."

Head Of Trump 'Election Integrity' Probe Pens Wildly Misleading Op-Ed About Voter Fraud | HuffPost

And no, I'm not a Liberal.
Which is what allowed me to vote in NH without a license when I was in school there. The OP article treats this as if it is 100% fraud when it just isn't. I suspect maybe there's a political agenda at work?
Actually the article doesn't do that ... but if you choose to believe so, I will leave you to it.
You are correct. It is the point of view of the report cited in the article. Which makes it worse to have this committee twisting the facts to meet its narrative.
English a second language? You're clearly missing the point completely.

ALSO, out of state students are on the rise in new hampshire compared to most of the other new england state universities....

I was searching how many out of state students attend college in NH and found this article which can explain the numbers in same day registration...still haven't found all the numbers yet, but this tidbit of info seems to explain a lot...

For the third year in a row, the number of Granite State students entering the University of New Hampshire is on the decline.

Foster’s Daily Democrat reports (University of New Hampshire in name only? ) that only 39 percent of this year’s UNH freshmen are in-state students. The percentage has declined steadily from 43 percent in 2013 and 41 percent in 2014.

Both Keene State College and Plymouth State University are in their second year of a drop in freshman in-state students. This fall, roughly 37 percent of first-year students at Keene State College were from New Hampshire, while Plymouth’s freshman class included about 50 percent in-state residents.

======================================

and this

University System of New Hampshire Chancellor Todd Leach told the newspaper he believes attracting out-of-state students is a financial necessity, because they pay more in tuition. Tuition, room, board and fees cost out-of-state students $40,874 versus $27,604 for in-state students.

‘‘Those out-of-state students are also critical to our ability to maintain a lower tuition rate for in-state students,’’ Leach said. ‘‘This is a financial model that both supports our economy and lowers the cost to educate in-state students, which has become even more important as high school graduates in New Hampshire begin to decline. A portion of these out-of-state students will also choose to stay in New Hampshire and become an important part of our workforce.’’

Number of in-state freshmen attending UNH on the decline - The Boston Globe

Don't mess up a good conspiracy theory with a reasonable explanation. They have so little to entertain them now days.
What about Russia?

What about it? The investigation is still pretty fresh, but they will give their report in due time.
The investigation is a joke. You can identify with that, I'd bet.

What about Russia?

The investigation is a joke. You can identify with that, I'd bet.

It's good that you enjoy it. It will last a while longer.

Which is another part of the problem.

Why is that part of the problem? If you are a college student from California and you go to school in New Hampshire should you have to drive to California to vote? Or should you have to vote by mail where your vote doesn't even get counted unless it is a close race?
Want to vote in NH, you should be required to have a New Hampshire ID, or a military ID. No exceptions.

Why is that part of the problem? If you are a college student from California and you go to school in New Hampshire should you have to drive to California to vote? Or should you have to vote by mail where your vote doesn't even get counted unless it is a close race?
Want to vote in NH, you should be required to have a New Hampshire ID, or a military ID. No exceptions.

You didn't answer what I asked. Do you expect students to go all the way back home just to vote?

Yes you did. You said only people with New Hampshire driver's licenses should be able to vote there. I asked you if out of state college students should have to go all the way home to vote. You reiterated your position.

Jesus fuck, you are dense. Either get a New Hampshire license, or get an absentee ballot from where you actually live. Not brain surgery!

Why should they go through all the paperwork of voting absentee? I find nothing wrong with the way NH handles who can vote. You just don't want people voting.

Anyone who thinks that the pantsuit mafia did not try to rig the general election even though it has been proven that they rigged the primary is a fucking idiot.

Clinton supporters are the biggest group of dumbasses on the face of the Earth.

Anyone who thinks that the pantsuit mafia did not try to rig the general election even though it has been proven that they rigged the primary is a fucking idiot.

Your opinion has been recorded. It's filed under more goofy crap RWNJs are convinced is true.

Your opinion has been recorded. It's filed under more goofy crap RWNJs are convinced is true.
Go ahead and explain why they would rig the primary election for Clinton without also rigging the general election, jackass.

What would be the point?

Why would a RWNJ worry about Democratic decisions about their candidate anyway. There is no legal requirement to even have a primary. The DNC can do what it wants, and pick anyone they want. You didn't know that?

You didn't answer what I asked. Do you expect students to go all the way back home just to vote?

Why should they go through all the paperwork of voting absentee? I find nothing wrong with the way NH handles who can vote. You just don't want people voting.
It is simply another republican plan to disenfranchise liberals of their vote....go after the young adults in college and make them go through hurdles to be able to vote.

It is simply another republican plan to disenfranchise liberals of their vote....go after the young adults in college and make them go through hurdles to be able to vote.

Do liberals in college have the right to burn down the college

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
No comment on your retarded friends huh

The article is based on a simple set of facts: only 7% of those "same day" voters obtained a driver's license, and only 3% registered a vehicle in New Hampshire. While that, in itself, does not prove voter fraud, it does call into question the same day arrival/vote of over 6,000 voters.

As for the add-on comment, there is a single military base (New Boston AFS) in New Hampshire. It houses about 300 people. Given that most military maintain, and vote, in their original home of record, it would have minimal-to-no influence.

By no means, does the article claim this is proof of voter fraud. But even a committed liberal such as yourself must admit that it does bear scrutiny. - unless, of course, you DON'T want to know the answer.

"As for the add-on comment, there is a single military base (New Boston AFS) in New Hampshire. It houses about 300 people."

You have piss poor information. Pease Military base. Portsmouth.

If those votes went to Trump, he would be outraged.

Forum List

Back