Voting Republican this term may end up changing the US Constitution to help the Far Right ideas

The inflation is Global for various reasons which happened during the past 2 years, and especially since last February.

Housing costs fluctuate all the time. Evidence that the high cost only happens with Democrats ? Show the source.

Homelessness is caused by many factors, including hurricanes, etc

[Debt and deficit reduction by Republicans?]

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

(full article online)

Trump's most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in the ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › business › 2021/01/14

Jan 14, 2021 — The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential ...

Do you have the actual facts when you post about how good for the country Republicans in Congress or as Presidents are?

Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

You lie and so do your sources.

I worked for many Admirals and several of my COs became Admirals. Can you say that, dumbass?
You would have lost that post just by the way you express yourself, in a most foul way.

You are more the truck driver kind, a foul mouth at every turn.

They took your uniform away, I am very sure of it.
Crass has no place in the Military, especially Admirals who are Crassy

But he has done it.

Here is 1 in 2019:

The case is tied to a televised fundraiser for veterans held by Trump in Iowa when he was running for president in January 2016. Trump had said the funds raised would be distributed to charities. But according to court documents, the Trump Foundation improperly used $2.82 million it received from that fundraiser.

According to the judgment, that money "was used for Mr. Trump's political campaign and disbursed by Mr. Trump's campaign staff, rather than by the Foundation," which is unlawful. However, Justice Saliann Scarpulla says the funds did eventually reach charity organizations supporting veterans.

Here is another one:

• President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign violated the law by masking millions in spending, a nonprofit democracy group alleged in a complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday.

• The Campaign Legal Center said in the 81-page filing that the president’s reelection campaign and campaign committee hid $170 million in spending to major vendors as well as family members and associates by diverting the money through firms headed by Brad Parscale, who was replaced as campaign manager earlier this month, as well as other senior campaign officials.

• The nonprofit alleged that the campaign effectively laundered money in order to hide payments to contractors and advisors, including the maker of a campaign app, as well as Lara Trump, the president’s daughter-in-law, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host who is dating the president’s son Donald Trump Jr.

Another:

No, he was not convicted but he did have to return a lot, if not all of that money.

There it is! I guess your Bidenistas are just fucking incompetent boobs.

Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase, largely due to the effects of the coronavirus pandemic and 2020 recession.

You lie and so do your sources.
A CLOSER LOOK

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years​

The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The national debt has risen by almost $7.8 trillion during Trump’s time in office. That’s nearly twice as much as what Americans owe on student loans, car loans, credit cards and every other type of debt other than mortgages, combined, according to data from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It amounts to about $23,500 in new federal debt for every person in the country.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

The National Debt Increased Under Trump Despite His Promise to Reduce It​

Daily total national debt from 2009 to present.

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png
Source: U.S. Treasury (Lena V. Groeger/ProPublica)

Economists agree that we needed massive deficit spending during the COVID-19 crisis to ward off an economic cataclysm, but federal finances under Trump had become dire even before the pandemic. That happened even though the economy was booming and unemployment was at historically low levels. By the Trump administration’s own description, the pre-pandemic national debt level was already a “crisis” and a “grave threat.”

You would have lost that post just by the way you express yourself, in a most foul way.

You are more the truck driver kind, a foul mouth at every turn.

They took your uniform away, I am very sure of it.
Crass has no place in the Military, especially Admirals who are Crassy
How the fuck would you know? You couldn't pass a drug test!

I call it like I see it. You are a fucking dumbass!

Did you ever hear the saying "Cuss like a sailor"? No, you are too stupid to even know that, moron!

A CLOSER LOOK

Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years​

The “King of Debt” promised to reduce the national debt — then his tax cuts made it surge. Add in the pandemic, and he oversaw the third-biggest deficit increase of any president.

One of President Donald Trump’s lesser known but profoundly damaging legacies will be the explosive rise in the national debt that occurred on his watch. The financial burden that he’s inflicted on our government will wreak havoc for decades, saddling our kids and grandkids with debt.

The growth in the annual deficit under Trump ranks as the third-biggest increase, relative to the size of the economy, of any U.S. presidential administration, according to a calculation by a leading Washington budget maven, Eugene Steuerle, co-founder of the Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. And unlike George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln, who oversaw the larger relative increases in deficits, Trump did not launch two foreign conflicts or have to pay for a civil war.

The National Debt Increased Under Trump Despite His Promise to Reduce It​

Daily total national debt from 2009 to present.

20210114-borrowing-increased-under-trump-despite-promise-to-repay-national-debt-small.png
Source: U.S. Treasury (Lena V. Groeger/ProPublica)

Economists agree that we needed massive deficit spending during the COVID-19 crisis to ward off an economic cataclysm, but federal finances under Trump had become dire even before the pandemic. That happened even though the economy was booming and unemployment was at historically low levels. By the Trump administration’s own description, the pre-pandemic national debt level was already a “crisis” and a “grave threat.”

My God, you are fucking moron! Did you know that COVID was going to break the bank?

Trump did fail to cut the deficit, but it would be wrong to blame him since he did not have time before the covid disaster was forced upon him.
I think what Trump said about covid was correct, and that it was Fauci who was guilty of "flattening the curve", not Trump.

Keep lying to yourself and cussing like a drunken sailor, a very low drunken sailor.

Your ship has hit an Iceberg, "Admiral". :)
If you want accuracy in user names, get the mods to let me have my original username back. It was "Liberalism Is A Mental Defect". They forced me to change it.

I’m willing to take the risk,

NFBW: I’m guessing if you never vote for a presidential candidate who might actually win, but you prefer that a Republican beats a Democrat - then there is no risk to you if the Catholic six on SCOTUS decide voters no longer decide who the President will be because it will be up to Republican state legislators to assign the presidency to the Republican. That is basically what Trump wanted Pence to do with the fake Electirs from Arizona Pennsylvania New Mexico Wisconsin Georgia Nevada Michigan. Next time we might not have a Pence to go along with the fraud. And it may be sanctioned by the Suoreme Court to end democracy as we know it. But a I see now why you frankly just don’t give a damn.

Republican appointees across our federal court system are trying to “deconstruct the administrative state” of America, to quote Steve Bannon. Most recently, the majority-Trump-appointed 5th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled this week that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s funding mechanism is unconstitutional. That case will appear at the Supreme Court soon, in all probability.​
Join Raw Story Investigates. Go AD-Free. The most concerning case right now, however, is Moore v Harper which considers the bizarre theory Trump was pushing Pence to accept, that voters don’t determine who becomes president via the Electoral College but that individual state legislatures can simply award their Electoral votes to whichever candidate strikes their fancy.​

It’s loosely based on language in the Constitution, but defies two centuries of precedent and turns pretty much every part of elections over to state legislatures with no oversight whatsoever by either governors or the people, and can’t be appealed to any court, including the Supreme Court.​
Judge Michael Luttig — the famous and credible conservative judge, the Edmund Burke of this era — has joined the team fighting the potential outcome of this decision.​
Lutes suggests this theory, if adopted by the Court, could very well signal the end of Democratic presidents so long as more than 25 of our 50 states have Republican-controlled legislatures (and their governors can’t even veto their legislatures, according to this theory). Today 30 states’ legislatures are fully under GOP control, up from 14 in 2009.​

END2210202253

Last edited:

Forum List

Back