Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

I think the debate was close. Both VP candidates got some good hard jabs at each other. Both candidates did good jobs of answering some questions yet dodged others. I give the edge to Vance, but hey, I admit I am voting for Trump/Vance, so I have a preconceived bias - just like those voting Harris/Walz will give the edge to Walz. Regardless, it was a good debate. The big thing that stuck out is how ABC went out of their way to make sure that Walz almost always got the last word,

Now, one last thing, you won't see this ANYWHERE else - had this been a radio only debate, it would have helped Tim Walz. One thing that really hurt Walz was his body language and facial expression. Walz looked panicked many times, even at times having looks towards the moderators of "please help me" expressions on his face. If you are a Harris/Walz voter, you could not help but notice how frantic Walz looked, yet Vance looked so calm, confident, composed.

Even though I am voting Trump, I have to tip my hat to Walz, he did a good job for his side.

Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either
Yup Vance was good. But look at the hand he is dealt. He has to defend the orange douchebag who he secretly despises as his leaked email show.

Walz may not be a smooth debater but he had passion and he likes and respect his leader and so could speak with integrity.

So, yeah Walz was the clear winner.

1727840195699.png

They now say we need to secure the border before we work on immigration rules.
Trump has been contently saying that since the beginning. He has not changed his policies much, unlike Harris.

Forum List

Back