Warren Pressed On Spending: ‘There’s Always Money’

Warren just wrecked her own campaign by claiming there is a bottomless well of money to spend. Dem's get control over your retarded 2020 candidates for Christ sake.

Trump said basically the same damn thing and you worship the very ground he walks on.

Fuck you people are funny as hell.

The obvious difference between the two is that Trump has at least introduced sound policies to help stimulate the economy in addition to spending too much money. Warren, and all the Democrats, will spend like drunken sailors AND introduce moronic economic policies.

Warren just wrecked her own campaign by claiming there is a bottomless well of money to spend. Dem's get control over your retarded 2020 candidates for Christ sake.

Trump said basically the same damn thing and you worship the very ground he walks on.

On your knees when you dare even speak President Trump's name lib.

zod.jpg

zod.jpg

No room with all you people in the way already kneeling and kissing his ass

zod.jpg

You are lucky we allow you traitor Dem's to continue living in our beloved country. :anj_stfu:

zod.jpg

You are lucky we allow you traitor Dem's to continue living in our beloved country. :anj_stfu:

like your little pussy ass self could do a damn thing about it.

Those stupid sheeples of America will just have to work harder so we can take more. Let them eat cake!

Warren Pressed on Spending: 'There's Always Money'

The King of Debt, aka the Breaker of Deals, just signed a bill approving $1.1Trillion in deficit spending for FY2020. It's unseemly for Trumpkins to pretend they care about fiscal conservatism.
How big will the deficits be if Fauxcohontas is elected and gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

Why? Are you going to pretend you care about fiscal conservatism?
I do. I have supported a balanced budget amendment since I was old enough to vote.

That will never happen as long as we have career politicians, which is one of the reasons I also support term limits for congress.

Now,, answer the question.....how big to you think our deficits will be if Fauxcohontas gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

I have no idea - there are two sides to the ledger. Why don't you break down that $120T for us?
Always happy to educate the ignorant:

She wants to implement "medicare for all": Price $32 TRILLION

She wants the "New Green Deal": Price $90 TRILLION.

I don't even have to throw in her "free" tuition etc....etc.....etc......

The King of Debt, aka the Breaker of Deals, just signed a bill approving $1.1Trillion in deficit spending for FY2020. It's unseemly for Trumpkins to pretend they care about fiscal conservatism.
How big will the deficits be if Fauxcohontas is elected and gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

Why? Are you going to pretend you care about fiscal conservatism?
I do. I have supported a balanced budget amendment since I was old enough to vote.

That will never happen as long as we have career politicians, which is one of the reasons I also support term limits for congress.

Now,, answer the question.....how big to you think our deficits will be if Fauxcohontas gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

I have no idea - there are two sides to the ledger. Why don't you break down that $120T for us?
Always happy to educate the ignorant:

She wants to implement "medicare for all": Price $32 TRILLION

She wants the "New Green Deal": Price $90 TRILLION.

I don't even have to throw in her "free" tuition etc....etc.....etc......
But it’s all FREEEEEEE!!!!!!

Those stupid sheeples of America will just have to work harder so we can take more. Let them eat cake!

In a November interview with National Education Association president Lily Eskelsen García, the Massachusetts senator said, "The way I see it, there's always, c'mon, there's always money. It's there. Are we going to spend the money on defense or are we going to spend the money on our children?"
....... wut....

This is like talking to a teenager.... 'C'mon!' There's always money! It's there!.......

This is how we have people with $200,000 in student loans, for a degree in social work, earning $30,000 a year.

How can anyone take Warren seriously after she said this? What adult, can rationally consider voting for this chick?

Yep, they had to deal with the commies in the house, go figure. Perhaps the commies in the house should have done their duty and passed the budget bills.

That's just for FY 2020. There was also more than $1.1T in deficit spending for FY2019, when Repubs held both Houses of Congress. I guess the Repubs and the Freedom Caucus were commies then, too.

The fact is the budget hasn't been passed using regular order since 2009, that's no way to run the government.

The Great Recession, combined with a Congress whose greatest aim was to fuck Obama, will do that to you. None of which means Trump isn't approving more than $1.1T of deficit spending, in what he alleges is the greatest economy of all time.

Commies? Jesus.

So it's an excuse for maobama when his party controlled both houses, but not for Trump? LMAO Got it, hypocrite.

Obama reduced the deficit to less than half.

Trump, with the help of a Republican Congress, doubled it.

And he had no excuse of an economy falling off a cliff. He inherited a robust economy which had been surging upward for seven years. He was elected on third base, and you think he hit a triple.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the economy. It's called "economic stimulus" and pseudocons foamed at the mouth when Obama was doing it.

Even with all his massive big government spending, Trump has not come even close to his promised 4 to 6 percent GDP growth.

Right, he had an excuse of a military literally falling apart. They were going to aircraft grave yards and museums trying to find serviceable parts. I guess you don't consider a military that's almost 50% non-mission capable because of inadequate maintenance a problem.

Yep, they had to deal with the commies in the house, go figure. Perhaps the commies in the house should have done their duty and passed the budget bills.

That's just for FY 2020. There was also more than $1.1T in deficit spending for FY2019, when Repubs held both Houses of Congress. I guess the Repubs and the Freedom Caucus were commies then, too.

The fact is the budget hasn't been passed using regular order since 2009, that's no way to run the government.

Yup. Reid thought that was a rather clever move on his part and it has destroyed any semblance of budget discipline.

When Ryan was Speaker, and the GOP held the Presidency and the Senate, were spending bills passed by regular order, or were continuing resolutions used, continuing Reid's practices even after he was gone?

As far as I know the only spending bill passed by regular order has been the NDAA, that's happened a few times. There are supposed to be 12 bills annually.

we need a president with a vision of love and compassion not greed and hatred, my friends

that's the kind of leadership Senator Warren will provide as President Of The United States!

we need a president with a vision of love and compassion not greed and hatred, my friends

that's the kind of leadership Senator Warren will provide as President Of The United States!

"Vision of love and compassion" does not pay bills. Greece had a vision of love and compassion....

ce4eecfa56443306cee3dab55dbd5b67

See how happy they are? Free education, free health care... pensions for all....

You know why that happened? Because all the love and compassion in the world, doesn't magically create money that doesn't exist to pay for everything screaming toddlers want.

You need to grow up.

"Vision of love and compassion" does not pay bills. Greece had a vision of love and compassion....

ce4eecfa56443306cee3dab55dbd5b67

See how happy they are? Free education, free health care... pensions for all....

You know why that happened? Because all the love and compassion in the world, doesn't magically create money that doesn't exist to pay for everything screaming toddlers want.

You need to grow up.
But leadership is about the feelz. Ya gotta have feelz. Reading to roses is so much better leadership than working with Congress and Community leaders to address issues.

Forum List

Back