WashPost Media Reporter: Trump-Book Author Accused of Inventing Quotes

17594CE9-B329-4700-B519-B7D873F8D890.jpeg
Like when they said Crooked H was going to win bigly?
The polls weren’t wrong. She was way ahead until Comey lied that she was under investigation when she wasn’t.
He also didn’t tell the country Trump WAS under a criminal investigation at the time.
That tipped the scales.

She was way ahead until Comey lied?? And we know this how?
OMG. Old news. I can tell what kind of media you watch.

Old news? WTF is old news. Only old news is that Hillary lost.

Fake news agents like circling around I bet.
A member of St. Ronnie’s Administration talking about your hero.

Last edited:
All over the news right now. Wolff’s book and the sordid details of this dysfunctional White House..

You sure they are talking about your house?
That’s so lame.
Worse than usual.
You calling yourself a Thinker is like Trump calling himself an intellectual.

That only because some dumbass already used reasonable.
Doesn’t know about what happened a week before the election. And then has the audacity to come to a public forum and advertise how fucking stupid he is.
Ha!

And was anyone counting votes at the time...maybe letting you know on the sly who was way ahead.
Every single poll had her way ahead of the dope. We found out this week the dope totally expected to lose and was fine with it even if he lost by 10 points.
Thanks again for proving how little you know.

Doesn’t know about what happened a week before the election. And then has the audacity to come to a public forum and advertise how fucking stupid he is.
Ha
We can all see who the stupid one is and it's not Thinker...it's you dummy...you should have stopped pages ago...:badgrin:

Every single poll had her way ahead of the dope. We found out this week the dope totally expected to lose and was fine with it even if he lost by 10 points.
Thanks again for proving how little you know
Really how did you find that out by the new discredited book soon to be released?
I guess that's why he held 3 and 4 rally's a day...so he could lose by 10...gullible much?

I like being able to laugh hysterically at my country's political state of affairs....it provides endless entertainment. Yup....exceptional.

Roy Moore's political corpse is barely cold and already the RWnuts have flip flopped on their view of unproven accusations
One mans proof is another mans woe.....this dupe has a track record of fabricating stories....he just makes shit up...

The book is coming out early....that in and of itself is hilarious. I scoff at our system now. My grandkids will be caught up to speed.

Poor widdle Bripat. He’s fit to be tied. He can’t handle that the truth is getting out over the “ treasonous, dysfunctional “ White House
Do you think you are scoring points by calling out screen names? Only a piss ant that has no self confidence and little intelligence would do that...do you think you are embarrassing people when you do that? If so it shows an extreme adolescence on your part... Bripat could take you apart in one paragraph loser...
Apparently I'm living in his head 24/7.
He always resorts to this tactic when he is losing an argument....
Does he ever use any tactic other than personal attacks?

Poor widdle Bripat. He’s fit to be tied. He can’t handle that the truth is getting out over the “ treasonous, dysfunctional “ White House
Do you think you are scoring points by calling out screen names? Only a piss ant that has no self confidence and little intelligence would do that...do you think you are embarrassing people when you do that? If so it shows an extreme adolescence on your part... Bripat could take you apart in one paragraph loser...
So we should play dumb Obama never did "personal attacks"?

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Really? I would have said that about you
Look in the mirror trumpette I don't support a pussy grabbing crook
You did vote for a crook, however.

Proof Trump is a crook? You keep claiming shit and never back it up, I think we all know why.

I think your post must be a mistake. I was referring to Hillary.

My guess is he is around 17...never watches anything but CNN and MSNBC so he is actually easy to destroy in an argument...then he starts the personal attacks...must be under 20 anyway...

We know trump is crazy and stupid He proves it every day

Can you back up your claim, I'll just be standing over here NOT holding my breath for you to back up that whopper. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Blues anyone older than 21 of sound mind and body can tell this ah in our white house is playing with a loose deck and maybe even some younger than 21 can tell His is bigger??? Really ?? Your president?

Trump is a multi billionaire, owns his own jet, helicopters, got elected POTUS and according to you he's playing with a loose deck :itsok: do you see how dumb your statement sounds in context?
Trump’s not even a billionaire you idiot.
That’s just one of the reasons why he refuses to release his tax returns, that and his obvious Russian connections.
Is there no claim about Trump so ridiculous that you don't believe it?

Forum List

Back