Zone1 Watchtower Governing Body Clown, Stephen Lett

You've swallowed the Watchtower bait that Christianity is false and the Watchtower is the only Truth. Mormons sat the same thing and so do many Catholics. Our Bibles are just fine. Yours was changed to fit that beliefs of heretics. The Church is all believers of Jesus, Eternal Son of God, The Word made flesh, died and resurrected, ascended to Heaven.

The real Jesus= the son of the true living God-not God--see you serve a false Jesus, all who do will lose.

The Watchtower has destroyed many lives and families. Their shunning policy is evil. They will twist Scripture to justify it.
the Catholic Church that so many protestants seem to hate never kicked anyone out of the Church. Frankly a lot of us think people like Pelosi and Brandon should have been kicked out, but the Church has always been merciful toward sinners and given them chance after chance. Hey, just like God! I would not say those 2 or any "bad Catholic" should be kicked out of the Church (much as part of me wants that) but they definitely should be excommunicated, which means they can attend Mass all they want, but not receive holy Communion. There is a bible passage about that: 1 Cor 11:23 (receiving unworthily).

You don't know what you're saying.
I know exactly what i am saying--The real Jesus sends his true followers to his Father( no one comes to the Father but through me) to accomplish this-John 4:22-24, because they obeyed Jesus and do this-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
See, i ask you to obey Jesus because its what my teachers do. They teach us to obey Jesus=every single teaching.

I know exactly what i am saying--The real Jesus sends his true followers to his Father( no one comes to the Father but through me) to accomplish this-John 4:22-24, because they obeyed Jesus and do this-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
See, i ask you to obey Jesus because its what my teachers do. They teach us to obey Jesus=every single teaching.
You don't know who Jesus is because your teachers are Arians, and you don't know what Arianism is.

You don't know who Jesus is because your teachers are Arians, and you don't know what Arianism is.

No we are not Arians. We are the servants of Jesus' God and Father=Jehovah. All true followers are.

No we are not Arians. We are the servants of Jesus' God and Father=Jehovah. All true followers are.
Jesus is Jehovah. Jesus never called God Jehovah. He always called Him Father. Christians believe God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Arianism is heresy that was introduced a couple centuries after the Church began. That's why the Watchtower is a cult. You're being lied to.

Last edited:
Jesus is Jehovah. Jesus never called God Jehovah. He always called Him Father. Christians believe God is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Arianism is heresy that was introduced a couple centuries after the Church began. That's why the Watchtower is a cult. You're being lied to.
It was the Catholic Church that said Arianism is a heresy. I'm glad you have an interest in the early Church teachers. A lot of Christians do not.

Also: I knew there was some reason I just always had a bad reaction to that word Jehovah.

I guess it comes from somewhere in the Old T? But I don't think it is used in the Douay Rheims Bible... I don't know. But it always annoyed the crud out of me

It was the Catholic Church that said Arianism is a heresy. I'm glad you have an interest in the early Church teachers. A lot of Christians do not.

Also: I knew there was some reason I just always had a bad reaction to that word Jehovah.

I guess it comes from somewhere in the Old T? But I don't think it is used in the Douay Rheims Bible... I don't know. But it always annoyed the crud out of me
Actually the very first Christians, the disciples of Jesus, understood the Deity of Jesus. That's proven by studying their Epistles. My Protestant Bible also says that the Word was God and the Word was made flesh.

Actually the very first Christians, the disciples of Jesus, understood the Deity of Jesus. That's proven by studying their Epistles. My Protestant Bible also says that the Word was God and the Word was made flesh.
That's in every Bible that i myself know of. Jesus always existed. He is God. "In the beginning was the Word and ... and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us." John 1, I think.

That's in every Bible that i myself know of. Jesus always existed. He is God. "In the beginning was the Word and ... and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us." John 1, I think.
Yes, every Bible except the Jehovah's Witness Bible and one other heretic.

Hallowed be thy name=YHWH(Jehovah) -- there is no other name--John 17:26--Jesus promises to keep on making his Fathers name known. So yes he does use his Fathers name.

Hallowed be thy name=YHWH(Jehovah) -- there is no other name--John 17:26--Jesus promises to keep on making his Fathers name known. So yes he does use his Fathers name.
Show me the Scripture. You can't because it isn't there. You've been lied to.

Looks like the drunk finally got pushed out. JW.org announced he was off the Governing Body.

Looks like the drunk finally got pushed out. JW.org announced he was off the Governing Body.

I dont open things. Show me any mortal who is perfect? A hand picked apostle by Jesus sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He was a member of the governing body. Satan has beaten perfect beings. Solomon fell to false God worship=Gods elite spiritual king. Anyone can fall. It doesn't make the religion wrong. They get removed.

I showed you--there is no other name that fits. Do you actually think God put his personal name in his word 7000 spots if he didn't want it known and used?
Jesus never speaks the word "Jehovah". He always refers to God as "Father".

Yes, every Bible except the Jehovah's Witness Bible and one other heretic.
I found another discrepancy btwn the real Bible and the JW one, but it is escaping me at this time... it had to do with the book of Peter and Christians putting up with a murderer.. I should probably read the short book of Peter and try to figure out the discrepancy but I definitely found it years ago. So everyone here should realize that the JWs have a Bible that is not... uh.. kosher

I dont open things. Show me any mortal who is perfect? A hand picked apostle by Jesus sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He was a member of the governing body. Satan has beaten perfect beings.

What does this mean?

I dont open things. Show me any mortal who is perfect? A hand picked apostle by Jesus sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver. He was a member of the governing body. Satan has beaten perfect beings. Solomon fell to false God worship=Gods elite spiritual king. Anyone can fall. It doesn't make the religion wrong. They get removed.
I agree. So my question is why do you follow imperfect men? Jesus said "Follow me". We have the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.

Forum List

Back