We Have No Business in Syria

All bombs in the Middle East have done to date is make things worse.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.
Are we a signatory to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and who is the leader of the free world? France? Germany? Spain? Lead or get out of the way :thup:

Not to mention $4 Trillion plus of our money, and let's not forget the thousands who have given up their lives, limbs and minds for this madness.

$4 Trillion you say.

FEB 3, 2015 @ 08:18 AM
The War On Terror Has Cost Taxpayers $1.7 Trillion
Niall McCarthy ,
CONTRIBUTOR

According to data compiled by the Mercatus Center citing the Congressional Research Service, the cost of global "War on Terror" operations (including both Afghanistan and Iraq) since 2001 had reached about $1.6 trillion by FY2014. When war funding approved by Congress for FY2015 is taken into account, the total reaches $1.7 trillion.

The majority of that funding, some $1.562 trillion, has been allocated to the Department of Defense. The "War on Terror" is proving extremely expensive compared to past military campaigns. Putting the cost into context, the bill for the Vietnam War comes to about $686 billion when adjusted for inflation.

The War On Terror Has Cost Taxpayers $1.7 Trillion [Infographic]

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.
A lot of people were saying the same thing about Europe in 1940.
Guess what. Evil eventually goes after you when it feels ready.

Yes, but you need to gain perspective on who is using the violence, for what ends.

Indeed, we have become the evil. We are responsible for ISIS and the instability in the middle east for a reason.

17629631_416190522083078_8869875029009895118_n.jpg

Yes, but you need to gain perspective on who is using the violence, for what ends.

Indeed, we have become the evil. We are responsible for ISIS and the instability in the middle east for a reason.

Oh good, then we can nuke them.

We are responsible for ISIS and the instability in the middle east for a reason.

You mean petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama is responsible.
The project for a New Middle East was started under George W. Bush. It doesn't matter which party is in office, they are all the same toadies to the elites that run the show.

If your TV told them it was a good idea, I'm sure you would be on board.

If your TV told them it was a good idea, I'm sure you would be on board.
Putin told me. So tonight we launch the nukes.

Suddenly leftards are worried about spending!

Don't worry. Trumphitler is cutting every program you leftards love.

I'm not a 'Leftist.' You poor misguided Warmongers really don't understand the costs of your Permanent War agenda. It's estimated that US Taxpayers are gonna have to pay several $Billions to rebuild a decimated Mosul and eventually Syrian areas too.

I really don't get you 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservatives.' Who do you think is gonna pay to rebuild all these decimated places? Seriously, y'all Warmongers are completely lost.

th

Yea, I'm not a leftist too.
Weeee Neither.....

View attachment 120855

Why do you enjoy paying $Trillions to rebuild foreign countries? I read a report today that said Mosul alone, is gonna cost American Taxpayers several $Billions to rebuild. I mean, who do you 'Small Government/Less Taxes Conservatives' think pays to rebuild all these decimated foreign countries?
And all that money is going into the pockets of connected contractors.

Need I say more?
Who are going to get loans from the banks financing the stepped up production in supporting the war efforts...Follow the money. That's what this perpetual war scheme is about. More money = more power. For the fat cats it is not about just the money anymore than it is about power.

I'm not a 'Leftist.' You poor misguided Warmongers really don't understand the costs of your Permanent War agenda. It's estimated that US Taxpayers are gonna have to pay several $Billions to rebuild a decimated Mosul and eventually Syrian areas too.

I really don't get you 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservatives.' Who do you think is gonna pay to rebuild all these decimated places? Seriously, y'all Warmongers are completely lost.

th

Yea, I'm not a leftist too.
Weeee Neither.....

View attachment 120855

Why do you enjoy paying $Trillions to rebuild foreign countries? I read a report today that said Mosul alone, is gonna cost American Taxpayers several $Billions to rebuild. I mean, who do you 'Small Government/Less Taxes Conservatives' think pays to rebuild all these decimated foreign countries?
And all that money is going into the pockets of connected contractors.

Need I say more?
Who are going to get loans from the banks financing the stepped up production in supporting the war efforts...Follow the money. That's what this perpetual war scheme is about. More money = more power. For the fat cats it is not about just the money anymore than it is about power.
What we need is a bigger more powerful government.

I can't recall Syria ever doing anything to us. :confused-84::confused-84:
You want to know WHY Syria was targeted? Natural Resources of course and when nations don't play by the US/Israeli/Saudi Arabian rules they are attacked.

Why Syria? An Examination of the Iran-Iraq-Syria Pipeline Followthemoney.com

Actually, the REAL truth is this, Israel not only wants control of the Golan Heights, it wants to annex it. If they can depose Assad, during the transition, they can more easily make that annexation happen, and the Trump administration can recognize that possession.

Several Americans are on the board of the company that will be drilling in that sizeable petroleum discovery. The Americans and Israelis are, in essence, stealing oil from Syrians.

Golan Heights, Israel, Oil and Trump | New Eastern Outlook

http://www.globalresearch.ca/drilli...ghts-a-violation-of-international-law/5532455

Genie Energy - Wikipedia
Genie previously announced a strategic advisory board whose members provide strategic direction and council. Its members include former Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch,[3] R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson.[2]

Israel's oil drilling in Golan criticised

Folks that have been paying attention already know that Israel has bombed Syria and lost a plane, and Syria and Russia have threatened further action.

This shit is getting insane.

Forum List

Back