We Have No Business in Syria

Is it possible that Trump is using Kissinger type politics to pivot toward Russia in an attempt to thwart the rising Dragon?

. . . only time will tell. Only if the Jews are willing to play ball.
That would make a lot of sense.
That's why it is so important to make peace with Russia and develop trade and actual military alliance. China is the main threat. China couldn't take on a U.S. - Russia alliance.

Is it possible that Trump is using Kissinger type politics to pivot toward Russia in an attempt to thwart the rising Dragon?

That's why it is so important to make peace with Russia and develop trade and actual military alliance. China is the main threat. China couldn't take on a U.S. - Russia alliance.

Remember, they all use the same bank. All of them are on the same system.

The biggest wild card in all of this is the bankers. It is the Keynesian vs. Austrian perspective.

Not a lot of people really comprehend, because it is obfuscated in GDP statistics, national growth reports and the like, that less than one percent of the US economy is farming, but nearly forty percent of our real income is earned through agriculture.

Now, the thing is, the world's elites don't want a global war with the US, they know damn well what it will mean for both the US population, and the world's population. The US will suffer a drastic drop in living standards, which, by all rights, we probably should. It will probably even mean chaos and martial law, even civil war? Who knows. Things could get out of control, maybe even leading to a collapse of that critical farming sector.

Most of the nation doesn't actually produce shit. We are a nation of doctors, lawyers, programmers, politicians, policeman, teachers, hairdressers, baristas, big box clerks, etc. We don't actually MAKE anything anymore. All of the farming is taking care of by machines and illegal immigrants, but it is the most lucrative and most important sector of the economy, feeding a HUGE portion of the world. The world's elites depend on it to keep their respective populations from rioting.

The caveat here is that the whole system is built upon an economic system that is, in the final analysis, fraudulent. It relies on phantom allocations of price signals. The price signals are made up, they are created by elites in government, they aren't real. This is why those in power get rich, and those that work can't get ahead. It doesn't matter if it is the so called democratic west, authoritarian Russia, or Communist China, they all subscribe to the same international banking system. That system is corrupt and rotten through with fraud. It is only a matter of time. . .

But I cannot say, nor, am I a sure, that anyone say, what will be the trigger, what will be the straw, that destabilizes the system next. Those MBS are still held on the FEDS balance sheets, and there is only so many tools they have left to manipulate the economy. It is anyone's guess. . .

The biggest wild card in all of this is the bankers. It is the Keynesian vs. Austrian perspective.

Not a lot of people really comprehend, because it is obfuscated in GDP statistics, national growth reports and the like, that less than one percent of the US economy is farming, but nearly forty percent of our real income is earned through agriculture.

Now, the thing is, the world's elites don't want a global war with the US, they know damn well what it will mean for both the US population, and the world's population. The US will suffer a drastic drop in living standards, which, by all rights, we probably should. It will probably even mean chaos and martial law, even civil war? Who knows. Things could get out of control, maybe even leading to a collapse of that critical farming sector.

Most of the nation doesn't actually produce shit. We are a nation of doctors, lawyers, programmers, politicians, policeman, teachers, hairdressers, baristas, big box clerks, etc. We don't actually MAKE anything anymore. All of the farming is taking care of by machines and illegal immigrants, but it is the most lucrative and most important sector of the economy, feeding a HUGE portion of the world. The world's elites depend on it to keep their respective populations from rioting.

The caveat here is that the whole system is built upon an economic system that is, in the final analysis, fraudulent. It relies on phantom allocations of price signals. The price signals are made up, they are created by elites in government, they aren't real. This is why those in power get rich, and those that work can't get ahead. It doesn't matter if it is the so called democratic west, authoritarian Russia, or Communist China, they all subscribe to the same international banking system. That system is corrupt and rotten through with fraud. It is only a matter of time. . .

But I cannot say, nor, am I a sure, that anyone say, what will be the trigger, what will be the straw, that destabilizes the system next. Those MBS are still held on the FEDS balance sheets, and there is only so many tools they have left to manipulate the economy. It is anyone's guess. . .
Bankers.....Fiat money.....Gimmick.....Creating money from nothing....Feds lending our own fiat money to our government and then charge interest on it....
JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to expose the fraud and those who perpetuate it.

For those who are interested in the Austrian School of Economics and Freedom Philosophy here is a good source: Home

The only problem I have with them that they mostly stopped selling hard copies anymore and I like to read a book holding it in my hands

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.
. . . And that, I'd say, is primarily why Trump won.

And now he has betrayed them.

f57.jpg

Bankers.....Fiat money.....Gimmick.....Creating money from nothing....Feds lending our own fiat money to our government and then charge interest on it....
JFK paid the ultimate price for trying to expose the fraud and those who perpetuate it.

For those who are interested in the Austrian School of Economics and Freedom Philosophy here is a good source: Home

The only problem I have with them that they mostly stopped selling hard copies anymore and I like to read a book holding it in my hands

Silver Coins for Sale | US Coins | Buy Junk Silver Coins Online

Dr. Holmes actually had never heard of Junk Silver. I was amazed. It really drove home the whole point that American Universities are in the business of creating folks that have elite specialized knowledge, but lack a true liberal arts knowledge.

Real Renaissance men and women just don't exist anymore. Liberal Arts is dead.

During the presidential campaign I remember Trump making the remark that Americans have to feel more manly. Tonight Trump probably feels more manly and spent the day lifting weights.

What happened to Hamlet was tragic, but what is happening in Syria is an offense to any sense of decency we may have. And what is happening in Syria does directly effect the US and its allies. Because of the wars in Syria and Iraq Europe is being flooded with refugees who are already threatening to bring down the EU, and if this fighting spreads to the Gulf oil states it will negatively effect the global economy and that will negatively effect the US economy. What will our options be then? Much worse than they are now.
Refugees of the bombings are just as much as victims as the people who died the bombings, so why is it an offense to any sense of decency for one group of victims, but not to the other?

Mr. Holmes and I were discussing education.

I told him about John Gatto. I have for some time read Gatto's Magnum Opus, it is available on-line for free, here is the link. If you have children, or know close friends or relatives with kids, it is a MUST read about the truth of education.

Anyway, my kid just entered High School, and with this tool that just got elected, I thought it would be prudent to get this work in hard copy, you know, just in case. I went to Amazon, and for a New Copy, as you say, in order to, . . . "I like to read a book holding it in my hands," the cost was over 400 bones! So yeah, a used copy for me. Definitely a work every parent needs. Still, 50 bucks for a used book? That you can read on-line for free!?

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/ughoae.pdf

I told him about John Gatto. I have for some time read Gatto's Magnum Opus, it is available on-line for free, here is the link. If you have children, or know close friends or relatives with kids, it is a MUST read about the truth of education.

Anyway, my kid just entered High School, and with this tool that just got elected, I thought it would be prudent to get this work in hard copy, you know, just in case. I went to Amazon, and for a New Copy, as you say, in order to, . . . "I like to read a book holding it in my hands," the cost was over 400 bones! So yeah, a used copy for me. Definitely a work every parent needs. Still, 50 bucks for a used book? That you can read on-line for free!?

I downloaded it. Thank you!

What happened to Hamlet was tragic, but what is happening in Syria is an offense to any sense of decency we may have. And what is happening in Syria does directly effect the US and its allies. Because of the wars in Syria and Iraq Europe is being flooded with refugees who are already threatening to bring down the EU, and if this fighting spreads to the Gulf oil states it will negatively effect the global economy and that will negatively effect the US economy. What will our options be then? Much worse than they are now.
Refugees of the bombings are just as much as victims as the people who died the bombings, so why is it an offense to any sense of decency for one group of victims, but not to the other?
Blowback.jpg

My mistake, it's only selling for $177 now. I guess after the Christmas rush the price dropped. lol

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher's Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling

Knowledge is power buddy. :beer:

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.

You did that well. And I agree. We have a history of leaving bombed out shells of countries behind in the Mid East where terrorists and religious/tribal conflicts can fester. Looks like we never learned anything.

HOWEVER --- The humanitarian effect of THIS one is devastating. And West is thinking with their HEARTS, not their brains. What SHOULD have happened 4 or 5 years ago now -- is to provide "safe zones" in the regions for relocation. Not just camps, but the seeds of towns and cities that are livable for a decade or more. Land kicked in by Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, maybe even the Arabian Peninsula countries and TAKEN from Syria to be put under Arab/Western administration until Syria stabilizes.

No massive streams of migrants going to countries they had NO INTEREST in living in 5 years ago. Nobody drowning in the Med crossings just to survive. No big turmoil over "assimilation" and assuming several million Arab Muslims just have always YEARNED to be French, Belgian or German or Americans.

Get the land grants, stream in the support for the civilians. Provide international protection and support. Let Assad destroy his entire country fighting if that is what it takes. But give the citizens a refuge. Not just Syrians, but Iraqis, Afghanis, Kurds and Yazidis also.

My mistake, it's only selling for $177 now. I guess after the Christmas rush the price dropped. lol

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: The Underground History of American Education: A School Teacher's Intimate Investigation Into the Problem of Modern Schooling

Knowledge is power buddy. :beer:
I just got off Amazon...why is it so expensive??? I wonder what the original publishing price was.

Yes, knowledge is power.:beer:

Initiate a program in which not one individual from that region will ever see the day they set foot on American soil.

Then crank open the spigot on our oil production, open up new area's for drilling, open up federal land to leases for drilling.

Crank open the value on our gas production and build the export infrastructure to go with it.

Beggar the entire region by creating our own energy market and then sell only to first world nations.

I would then say we could leave that entire area and never return.

We'd also have to be merciless with people who try to cross our borders and the borders of our allies illegally.

Only then can we reasonably expect to withdraw from the Middle East.

While we're at it, I say we withdraw from NATO and use the savings to reduce our debt.

Also, if we are not going to interfere with a nation for bombing it's citizens with chemical weapons, we also will not expend any effort or treasure on nations that are starving their citizens.

No more famine relief. No more outrage a boka harum's selling women into slavery. No more stopping wars of genocide.

Of course both those who died and those who became refugees are all victims.

Initiate a program in which not one individual from that region will ever see the day they set foot on American soil.

Then crank open the spigot on our oil production, open up new area's for drilling, open up federal land to leases for drilling.

Crank open the value on our gas production and build the export infrastructure to go with it.

Beggar the entire region by creating our own energy market and then sell only to first world nations.

I would then say we could leave that entire area and never return.

We'd also have to be merciless with people who try to cross our borders and the borders of our allies illegally.

Only then can we reasonably expect to withdraw from the Middle East.

While we're at it, I say we withdraw from NATO and use the savings to reduce our debt.

What I would like to see is a people's revolt.

It is time to end the upper middle class and elite's paradigm where energy=power and control.

Most folks don't realize because they watch TV and listen to radio, but real scientists are disappearing and are endangered as much as independent journalists and independent politicians.

Any time and scientist comes out with a free energy breakthrough, their patent mysteriously gets bought up and buried, or if they have not got the kinks worked out to get to the patent stage, they wind up dead. Huh, funny that.

Fuck hydrocarbons. That is sooo last century.

And solar and wind? Child's play and dreams that the zoo keeper's let us play with.

THRIVE: What on Earth Will It Take?

index

Not to mention the Assad gassing civilians story is probably made up monkey shit.

Forum List

Back