We have witnessed the inevitable defeat of Donald Trump in November

Only a majority of seven state delegations are needed to force a floor vote on the rules.
They had it so they called for the vote and they were ignored.
Because some of their supporters withdrew. You idiots might as well get used to saying PRESIDENT TRUMP!

They claim they still had the required delegates to proceed. That's why they called for a role call vote.

The rules committee refused to change the rules for the rabble rouser losers. Really that simple. The rules stayed the same. Delegates were bound.

And hey those delegates knew the rules of their own states and of the national party going in. Too bad, so sad. They need to suck it up.

The Rules Committee, led by my friend over ruled the will of the majority of the delegates (NeverTrump) at the Convention, and are now trying to move forward. The NeverTrump GOP will now guarantee Donald's defeat in November.

NeverTrump
Do Texan's always laugh during prayers.
What a sorry display.

Between the show the delegates will put on in opposition to Trump and lackluster speakers, Trump will come out looking really bad at the end of the week.

I read that the RNC head honchos will remove people if they act like assholes. These are all pro Cruz people who just can't give up.

If they remove assholes, how can Trump make his speech? Over the phone?

Only a majority of seven state delegations are needed to force a floor vote on the rules.
Because some of their supporters withdrew. You idiots might as well get used to saying PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I saw this news earlier...Newt calling the Bushes Babies, Romney for not coming to the GOP convention..Interesting

Gingrich Says Bushes Acting 'Childishly' by Not Going to RNC

Where the hell are the 10,000 Bikers For Trump? They could be mingling among the delegates with tire irons. Perfect attitude adjusters.

I saw this news earlier...Newt calling the Bushes Babies, Romney for not coming to the GOP convention..Interesting

Gingrich Says Bushes Acting 'Childishly' by Not Going to RNC

Yowzah! He bitch slapped the Bushes and Romney into a new galaxy.

:lol:

The state delegates are bound to vote for the candidate the voters picked. The delegates for the other 16 or 17 candidates are SOL. Rules are rules.

Between the show the delegates will put on in opposition to Trump and lackluster speakers, Trump will come out looking really bad at the end of the week.

I read that the RNC head honchos will remove people if they act like assholes. These are all pro Cruz people who just can't give up.

If they remove assholes, how can Trump make his speech? Over the phone?
Internet witty guy sounding off again...

When did the Never Trumpers ever have the majority of the delegates? Think about it. If they had Trump wouldn't be the nominee for crying out loud.

And don't hand me the liberal way of counting. That more voted against him than for him because it is total bullshit laid out by losers.
A majority of the states, who have the majority of all the delegates, wanted an open vote. The Rules Committee said "nuh uh" guaranteeing Donald's defeat in November. The GOP may well lose the House now with the Senate.

Yes, they are hard core conservatives, who Trump said he was representing but is not. He is much further to the left.

When did the Never Trumpers ever have the majority of the delegates? Think about it. If they had Trump wouldn't be the nominee for crying out loud.

And don't hand me the liberal way of counting. That more voted against him than for him because it is total bullshit laid out by losers.

I heard it was three states that wanted the rules change...

Colorado has left the convention floor.

Other states to follow.

They claim they still had the required delegates to proceed. That's why they called for a role call vote.

The rules committee refused to change the rules for the rabble rouser losers. Really that simple. The rules stayed the same. Delegates were bound.

And hey those delegates knew the rules of their own states and of the national party going in. Too bad, so sad. They need to suck it up.

That's not what it was about.

td, you are did wrong. A majority of the states, when seven were required, wanted the first ballot rules changed. They were ignored, and that has now cost Donald the election.

NeverTrump.

Forum List

Back