We have witnessed the inevitable defeat of Donald Trump in November

td, you are did wrong. A majority of the states, when seven were required, wanted the first ballot rules changed. They were ignored, and that has now cost Donald the election.

NeverTrump.

Wrong jake....never communism!!!!!!!!!!!!!

td, you are did wrong. A majority of the states, when seven were required, wanted the first ballot rules changed. They were ignored, and that has now cost Donald the election.NeverTrump.
Trump is far more left than Cruz, and only a bit more than HRC, and neither are communist. NeverTrump

When did the Never Trumpers ever have the majority of the delegates? Think about it. If they had Trump wouldn't be the nominee for crying out loud.

And don't hand me the liberal way of counting. That more voted against him than for him because it is total bullshit laid out by losers.
Only about 75% of Republicans are saying they will vote for Trump. That should be 90% by the end of the convention and that's not gonna happen. Trump's tactics to unite the party is not working. His choice of VP shows he doesn't know what he's doing. Pence and Trump disagree on almost every issue. About the only thing they agree on is wanting to win.

When did the Never Trumpers ever have the majority of the delegates? Think about it. If they had Trump wouldn't be the nominee for crying out loud.

And don't hand me the liberal way of counting. That more voted against him than for him because it is total bullshit laid out by losers.
Only about 75% of Republicans are saying they will vote for Trump. That should be 90% by the end of the convention and that's not gonna happen. Trump's tactics to unite the party is not working. His choice of VP shows he doesn't know what he's doing. Pence and Trump disagree on almost every issue. About the only thing they agree on is wanting to win.

So the VP has to be a yes man?
Really, almost every issue?

Like.............

Colorado has left the convention floor.

Other states to follow.

They're the group led by that bitch Kendal right? You know what's funny about this? When the Colorado R's back doored Trump they were going hehehehe neener neener Trump should have known the rules.

So when it happens to them they have a snitty fit. I love it.

:lol:

Other states to follow.

They're the group led by that bitch Kendal right? You know what's funny about this? When the Colorado R's back doored Trump they were going hehehehe neener neener Trump should have known the rules.

No shit......great post.......Sorry colorado...rules is rules......

The Rules Committee, led by my friend over ruled the will of the majority of the delegates (NeverTrump) at the Convention, and are now trying to move forward. The NeverTrump GOP will now guarantee Donald's defeat in November.

NeverTrump

You Moon Bats are delusional.

Crooked Hill has been tanking in the polls ever since she skated on the corruption charges that many Americans are pissed about. Americans don't like elitism.

The lying bitch is out spendings Trump 50-1 and they are still about tied. Trump hasn't even started on reminding the people that they would be an idiot to voted for Crooked Hillary.

It is not the liberal leaning big government Democrat Light Republican delegates that Trump needs to win. Is is the American people that are fed up with Crooked Hillary's dishonesty, corruption, incompetency and extreme far Left failed policies.

Other states to follow.

Kendall is Mike Lee's point dog. Colorado has left the floor. Tonight will be chaos. The NeverTrump gang is going to show the world that Trump has no chance, if that, in November.

td, you are did wrong. A majority of the states, when seven were required, wanted the first ballot rules changed. They were ignored, and that has now cost Donald the election.NeverTrump.
Trump is far more left than Cruz, and only a bit more than HRC, and neither are communist. NeverTrump

What is he to the left or the same as hitlery?

Yep no reply from starkey just a funny face....this guy has no balls or no information....his source the guy from sling blade

The Rules Committee, led by my friend over ruled the will of the majority of the delegates (NeverTrump) at the Convention, and are now trying to move forward. The NeverTrump GOP will now guarantee Donald's defeat in November.

NeverTrump
You Moon Bats are delusional.Crooked Hill has been tanking in the polls ever since she skated on the corruption charges that many Americans are pissed about. Americans don't like elitism.
The lying bitch is out spendings Trump 50-1 and they are still about tied. Trump hasn't even started on reminding the people that they would be an idiot to voted for Crooked Hillary.It is not the liberal leaning big government Democrat Light Republican delegates that Trump needs to win. Is is the American people that are fed up with Crooked Hillary's dishonesty, corruption, incompetency and extreme far Left failed policies.
NeverTrump does not care about HRC at this point. It's sole purpose is to deny Trump the election. He may get 55% of the GOP registered vote.

Other states to follow.

Kendall is Mike Lee's point dog. Colorado has left the floor. Tonight will be chaos. The NeverTrump gang is going to show the world that Trump has no chance, if that, in November.

The never Trumpers can kiss ass......both cheeks.......

NeverTrump
You Moon Bats are delusional.Crooked Hill has been tanking in the polls ever since she skated on the corruption charges that many Americans are pissed about. Americans don't like elitism.
The lying bitch is out spendings Trump 50-1 and they are still about tied. Trump hasn't even started on reminding the people that they would be an idiot to voted for Crooked Hillary.It is not the liberal leaning big government Democrat Light Republican delegates that Trump needs to win. Is is the American people that are fed up with Crooked Hillary's dishonesty, corruption, incompetency and extreme far Left failed policies.
NeverTrump does not care about HRC at this point. It's sole purpose is to deny Trump the election. He may get 55% of the GOP registered vote.

And Trump.will pull in 65% of democrats......problem.solved

Other states to follow.

The never Trumpers can kiss ass......both cheeks.......
They will have plenty of time to do that on election day as they stay away from the polls, at least the ones who don't go there to cast a vote for Clinton.

[Q]NeverTrump does not care about HRC at this point. It's sole purpose is to deny Trump the election. He may get 55% of the GOP registered vote.

You need better reading comprehension skills Moon Bat.

The American people are the ones fed up with the Clinton filth. The mainstream Republican delegates only care about maintaining the big government status quo.

A majority of the states, who have the majority of all the delegates, wanted an open vote. The Rules Committee said "nuh uh" guaranteeing Donald's defeat in November. The GOP may well lose the House now with the Senate.
Correct about Trump, wrong about the House and Senate.

So Jakey. Remember when Donald won Colorado but the Cruz supporters managed to snag all the delegates and they told Trump too bad so sad?

:lmao:

Other states to follow.
He could actually lose Colo to HRC. Two months ago I would have cracked up laughing. I'm not laughing, even after HRC's email debacle.

Oh I think he'll bounce back in Colorado. Don't forget Colorado deprived their electorate the chance to vote in a primary and gave the delegation to Cruz.

I'm having a blast watching these people crash and burn. Karma's a bitch eh?

Revealed: Colorado Lawmakers Who Voted to Scrap Election Are Ted Cruz Delegates

Revealed: Colorado Lawmakers Who Voted to Scrap Election Are Ted Cruz Delegates - Breitbart

[Q]NeverTrump does not care about HRC at this point. It's sole purpose is to deny Trump the election. He may get 55% of the GOP registered vote.

You need better reading comprehension skills Moon Bat.

The American people are the ones fed up with the Clinton filth. The mainstream Republican delegates only care about maintaining the big government status quo.
You are a fool if you think the GOP mainstream will support Trump. NeverTrump

Clinton is not the issue now; she will win. Trump is the issue now; he will lose.

Forum List

Back