What a classic example of Why Americans are trusting Trump more!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Is there ANY Wonder why more Americans are finding they can't believe the MSM.
Read this thoroughly... and see if you can see why the MSM is no longer believable.
A) Note the headline.. "allegedly urged"...
B) Then note the quote from the story:
"Mr.Trump told those present....leave except Mr. Comey."
C) Question for the reporter and all you other anti-Trump people:
How did the reporter know that Mr. Trump ....saying "Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison"?
Did Trump tell the reporter?
Did Comey tell the reporter?
How did the reporter KNOW that Trump said the above?

This again is the reason common sense Americans by the droves are ignoring the MSM.
This is why Trump is becoming more and more believable to common sense.."deplorables"!
This is why the MSM has continued to lose their status as the least respected just above big business and Congress!
In a private meeting, President Trump allegedly urged Comey to imprison journalists
MSMbias051917.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-19 at 9.15.51 AM.png

Confidence in Institutions

C) Question for the reporter and all you other anti-Trump people:
How did the reporter know that Mr. Trump ....saying "Mr. Comey should consider putting reporters in prison"?
Did Trump tell the reporter?
Did Comey tell the reporter?
How did the reporter KNOW that Trump said the above?

"According to a memo written by Comey"

:popcorn:

The right is winning by default because of how incredibly childish the left is acting.
At some point the right might start acting like they're in charge & no longer the opposition party.....i hope

The right is winning by default because of how incredibly childish the left is acting.
At some point the right might start acting like they're in charge & no longer the opposition party.....i hope

This is how you think you sound:
648x415_l_acteur_americain_leonardo_dicaprio_accepte_son_oscar_de_meilleur_acteur_pour_son_interpretation_dans_the_revenant_le_28_fevrier_2016_a_hollywood_en_califorinie.jpg

This is how you actually sound:
Winning.jpg

NOTHING about the left will make Trumps self-made problems and deep character flaws go away.

648x415_l_acteur_americain_leonardo_dicaprio_accepte_son_oscar_de_meilleur_acteur_pour_son_interpretation_dans_the_revenant_le_28_fevrier_2016_a_hollywood_en_califorinie.jpg

Winning.jpg

NOTHING about the left will make Trumps self-made problems and deep character flaws go away.
I'm not talking about Trump fucktard. Learn to read

Winning.jpg

"the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. They elected him among a field of about 20 candidates for god's sakes. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him as the leader of their movement, then you may have a point.

Well, there you have it, all a media has to to is claim something was allegedly done as told to them by confidential sources and you have the media outlets, loon democrats and half the idiots on this board jumping up and down demanding investigations, impeachment and condemning the guy. Boy, this country has gotten so stupid WE ARE ripe for the picking!

We already know our own politicians have been picking us clean for years, as well as foreign interests.

One guy comes along willing to try to fix it all and half the nation is incensed to stop him! The model of a self-destructive society. We don't need a wall along our border, we need a wall along our border that extends up both coasts.

Winning.jpg

Dummy, "the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him, then you may have a point.
Trump is "right" lololololol

Trump only ran as a Republican so he didn't have to face Hillary in a primary and because the left mocked him so much. He's no more a Republican than I am a cat.

I specifically mentioned the gop in the house & senate but you keep on projecting YOUR thoughts into MY head.

Jackass

The Right has the golden opportunity to do everything they want, they have the guy in office to help them, control of both houses, but still no spine to do anything. I fear that while the democrats have become the fascist, violent loony Left, the GOP is like a worm afraid of its own shadow that spends half its time tearing itself apart in disorder while stabbing its other half in the back?

I think I want to secede from the United States and start my own country.

Winning.jpg

Dummy, "the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him, then you may have a point.
Trump is "right" lololololol

Trump only ran as a Republican so he didn't have to face Hillary in a primary and because the left mocked him so much. He's no more a Republican than I am a cat.

I specifically mentioned the gop in the house & senate but you keep on projecting YOUR thoughts into MY head.

Jackass

The right elected Trump. Not Cruz, not Rubio, not Bush, not Santorum.

You may not like that, but that is what happened and Trump is at this point the main representative of the Republican party and the right.

Winning.jpg

So if we eliminate Trump, the Republicans are doing well?

lol, is that like if we eliminate California, Trump won the popular vote?

So the 500 plus lies that have been documented by Tramp since Jan 20 is making Americans trust him more?
Only brain dead Americans.
Give a link you dummy showing the 500+ lies! You are full of sh..t and unless you provide exactly what LIE Trump told and proof that is is a LIE... you are a LIAR!

Winning.jpg

"the right" is currently married at the hip to Trump. They elected him among a field of about 20 candidates for god's sakes. Get back to me when "the right' rejects him as the leader of their movement, then you may have a point.
You are delusional. Trump has never been far right or the leader of the Right movement. He was a much better choice than Hillary. That is why he won.

Forum List

Back