What A Refreshing Notion

But he doesn't say how.

Check out Mitt Romney's website. You'll find many details that don't make it out because of our Obama defending press.

Such as? I'm sure you'll supply them now that you have the floor. I'm also sure pigs will fly tomorrow.

Obama gots it in the bag. Why do you continue with this nonsense?

Well if "Obama gots it in the bag", why are you posting so often trying to denigrate Romney? And you are free to go read for yourself if you'd like to know more about what Romney policies will look like.

So explain this detail to me.

From his website he says he plans to -
"Make permanent, across-the-board 20 percent cut in marginal rates"

How will that impact the % of people who he now claim is 47% of people who are dependent on government because they pay no federal income taxes.

Won't this part of his plan increase that % of people? Going directly against his plan to make people less dependent on government?

But he doesn't say how.

He does say how.
The mainstream media is not telling what they are.
It would be nice if the newspapers and CBS,NBC,and ABC would give those details but they are all for Obama and they refuse to do it.

Blaming the media is childish. He could have given real details in his acceptance speech, he choose not to. It's not up to the media to hold Mitts hand and help him get his message out there. Bush managed to inspire Americans to vote for him, twice. If he could do it, Mitt can step up and do it too.

It's you who is not opening your eyes to see how biased they are.
Where was Obama's real details in his acceptance speech in 2008? Where were the real details is his hope and change? No one ever asked what changes in real details.
How about at the DNC convention? He never went into real details either about what he was going to do in the next four years if he is re-elected.

How will that impact the % of people who he now claim is 47% of people who are dependent on government because they pay no federal income taxes.

Won't this part of his plan increase that % of people? Going directly against his plan to make people less dependent on government?

Bless some democrat hearts but reading comprehension seems foreign to them. Look, what Mitt said was that his tax cutting policies wouldn't resonate with those that already don't pay taxes. Was there something unclear in that?

Mitt's plan to make fewer people dependent in the government stems from his plans to stabilize the business environment and allow the economy to grow and produce jobs. Jobs work better than government programs to take people out of poverty.

Bless some democrat hearts but reading comprehension seems foreign to them. Look, what Mitt said was that his tax cutting policies wouldn't resonate with those that already don't pay taxes. Was there something unclear in that?

Mitt's plan to make fewer people dependent in the government stems from his plans to stabilize the business environment and allow the economy to grow and produce jobs. Jobs work better than government programs to take people out of poverty.

So wouldn't his plan to lower rates across the board by 20% increase the number of people "not paying"?

He does say how.
The mainstream media is not telling what they are.
It would be nice if the newspapers and CBS,NBC,and ABC would give those details but they are all for Obama and they refuse to do it.

Blaming the media is childish. He could have given real details in his acceptance speech, he choose not to. It's not up to the media to hold Mitts hand and help him get his message out there. Bush managed to inspire Americans to vote for him, twice. If he could do it, Mitt can step up and do it too.

It's you who is not opening your eyes to see how biased they are.
Where was Obama's real details in his acceptance speech in 2008? Where were the real details is his hope and change? No one ever asked what changes in real details.
How about at the DNC convention? He never went into real details either about what he was going to do in the next four years if he is re-elected.

Point? Perhaps they are running neck and neck because they are both sucking at making their case. Or perhaps it's because they both simply suck. My suspicion is the latter.

No it won't.

Governor Romney would permanently extend all the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts now scheduled to expire in 2013, repeal the AMT and certain tax provisions in the 2010 health reform legislation, and cut individual income tax rates by an additional 20 percent. He would also expand the tax base by cutting back tax preferences.

The plan would reduce the six current income tax rates by one-fifth, bringing the top rate down from 35 percent to 28 percent and the bottom rate from 10 percent to 8 percent. The accompanying repeal of the AMT would increase the tax savings from the rate cuts—without that repeal, the AMT would reclaim much of the tax savings.

His plan would recoup the revenue loss caused by those changes by reducing or eliminating unspecified tax breaks, thereby making more income subject to tax. Gov. Romney says that the reductions in tax breaks, in combination with moderately faster economic growth brought about by lower tax rates, will make the individual income tax changes revenue neutral compared with simply extending the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. He also promises that low- and middle-income households will pay no larger shares of federal taxes than they do now.

So wouldn't his plan to lower rates across the board by 20% increase the number of people "not paying"?

The best way to get more people participating in paying income taxes is to get the target off the backs of business so that they will once again have some stability and create jobs. Open the energy sector back up so that the rest of the nation can feel the jobs boom that is going on in N. Dakota.

No it won't.

Governor Romney would permanently extend all the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts now scheduled to expire in 2013, repeal the AMT and certain tax provisions in the 2010 health reform legislation, and cut individual income tax rates by an additional 20 percent. He would also expand the tax base by cutting back tax preferences.

The plan would reduce the six current income tax rates by one-fifth, bringing the top rate down from 35 percent to 28 percent and the bottom rate from 10 percent to 8 percent. The accompanying repeal of the AMT would increase the tax savings from the rate cuts—without that repeal, the AMT would reclaim much of the tax savings.

His plan would recoup the revenue loss caused by those changes by reducing or eliminating unspecified tax breaks, thereby making more income subject to tax. Gov. Romney says that the reductions in tax breaks, in combination with moderately faster economic growth brought about by lower tax rates, will make the individual income tax changes revenue neutral compared with simply extending the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. He also promises that low- and middle-income households will pay no larger shares of federal taxes than they do now.

None of what you said answer my question. In fact it only reinforces that more people will end up "not paying" because their tax burden will decrease.

The best way to get more people participating in paying income taxes is to get the target off the backs of business so that they will once again have some stability and create jobs. Open the energy sector back up so that the rest of the nation can feel the jobs boom that is going on in N. Dakota.

Are you intentionally not answering my question or do you not know the answer. I'm not quite sure.

Check out Mitt Romney's website. You'll find many details that don't make it out because of our Obama defending press.

Such as? I'm sure you'll supply them now that you have the floor. I'm also sure pigs will fly tomorrow.

Well if "Obama gots it in the bag", why are you posting so often trying to denigrate Romney? And you are free to go read for yourself if you'd like to know more about what Romney policies will look like.

And you wonder why Romney is losing....not even his "supporters" can articulate his position. You shouldn't feel bad; neither can he or Ryan.

And you wonder why Romney is losing....not even his "supporters" can articulate his position. You shouldn't feel bad; neither can he or Ryan.

Didn't anyone teach you that you'll learn more quickly if you do your own homework? mittromney.com

Forum List

Back