What a Second American Civil War Could Look Like

Traitors are the threat. Taking ppl off the ballot, rigging elections, negative eugenics, human trafficking, taking money from outside interests, corrupting the judicial system..those things get you killed, and rightfully so.
Our constitution and our laws permit us to deal with traitors. Sorry, dealing with criminals and traitors is not the same as using t he agencies to set up, murder, imprison political opponents. Executing criminals and traitors is not the same as executing political opponents.
The traitors of the left won't acknowledge that. Nobody expects you to.
So who are you going to commit terrorism against? Be specific tough guy. Oh wait, it won't be you, internetz warrior.

So who are you going to commit terrorism against? Be specific tough guy. Oh wait, it won't be you, internetz warrior.
1000003765.png

No where in my posts did I say it was my country and you should give it to me peacefully. So that is bullshit.

If anything I have said it is OUR country. And we rule it via the ballot box. Leave the bullets where they are.

My point has never been that the civil war is inevitable. In fact, I think it will never happen outside of a few lunatics trying to start something. But if it starts, it will be ugly for both sides.

OK, you didn't say it was your country, sit down and shut up and let you take it, you said it's "our" country, now sit down and let you take it.

It was more the sit down and let you take it I was reacting to. It being "our" country means "we" have a say, not just you. See how that works? You don't, do you? Be honest ...

You're a traitor and a bigot. So you are most likely a homosexual who works in "education" cough
Its difficult to be so amazingly wrong with so many assertions, and you admitted you are just an old Boomer. But your doggie avatar is cute so its ok.

Thanks! And it's exactly what you said. Leftists will go to no limit to take the country, it's yours not ours. Fuck you, it's ours too, Stalin

Either post my quote saying that or admit you lied. Easy choice.

Forum List

Back