What Are Liberals So Afraid Of?

I will need the full unedited context to evaluate and not how left wing anti-Trump publications edited and/or twisted his words into something he likely never said, never intended.

This thread's OP is an excellent example of how they dishonestly take things out of context to smear him. Honorable people want the truth, not the propaganda.

No, you are projecting your shit and then blaming me for your own projection. Right out of Rules For Radicals.
The only 'shit' is I that disagree with you politically. I will bring receipts. You have... An addiction to an orange authoritarian populist bag O' shit through social media. :dunno: This apparently leaves you an emotional wreck. :itsok:

The only 'shit' is I that disagree with you politically. I will bring receipts. You have... An addiction to an orange authoritarian populist bag O' shit through social media. :dunno: This apparently leaves you an emotional wreck. :itsok:
You have no 'receipts,' liar.

No dear. That would be Kamala, Kerry, Schiff, Hillary, Gates et al. Not Trump. Have I recommended you to that remedial reading comprehension course I have recommended to so many others?
stop dodging, wigglebutt. Trump has said exactly that. You must be teaching at Liberty U.

I know that with conservatives we're afraid that if Kamala Harris wins the election that we will be part of a communist dictatorship. So what are liberals afraid of if Trump wins?
A fascist dictatorship with president for life Trump. A return to a patronage form of civil service. Abortion bans and second class citizenship for women. And end to Social Security, medicare, and whatever remains of a social safety net. An end to collective bargaining. End to overtime pay. Forced religious indoctrination in public schools - that is if they just don't do away with public schools altogether. Persecution of out groups - LGBTQ, religious minorities, ethnic and racial minorities, etc. An end to political opposition. Tight control over the media. Basically a 1984 type of dystopia.

A fascist dictatorship with president for life Trump. A return to a patronage form of civil service. Abortion bans and second class citizenship for women. And end to Social Security, medicare, and whatever remains of a social safety net. An end to collective bargaining. End to overtime pay. Forced religious indoctrination in public schools - that is if they just don't do away with public schools altogether. Persecution of out groups - LGBTQ, religious minorities, ethnic and racial minorities, etc. An end to political opposition. Tight control over the media. Basically a 1984 type of dystopia.
Yet, none of that happened when Trump was POTUS last time.

Forum List

Back