What choices left?

There are quality people running on the Republican side. Haley is a good example. Solid political credentials.
My issue is that she isn't going to have a chance because Trump has set the bar REALLY low...and the majority of Republicans..won't give him up.
Haley is another fucking WARMONGERING NEO-CON who will never put America's interests ahead of the WEF.

Why is it all we get are very wealthy people as candidates? What makes anyone think they can relate to average real workers? The disconnect is huge between candidates and their voters.

Haley is another fucking WARMONGERING NEO-CON who will never put America's interests ahead of the WEF.
Yeah, you've allowed Trump and his minions to set that narrative. She's a career politician. A norm that for some reason, Trump supporters seem to have swallowed whole.
The avenue of Republican salvation lies right in front of you all. But, you're not gonna be smart enough to reject Trump. Enjoy his second defeat in November. :)

To be fair, he hasn't been convicted of anything...yet.

But it would be nice if Republicans and conservatives had some minimum standards. :)

They do. Let’s explain it this way.

You are called Jim. You are a Conservative. You know Jack is a Liberal. You don’t like Liberals. Liberals are wrong about everything. Jack doesn’t like Bob. Therefore if Liberals are wrong about everything and anything they don’t like is good. Then Bob must be good. The more they oppose Bob, the better Bob must be.

It doesn’t matter what Bob actually does. It is enough that Bob infuriates the Left.

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
That’s silly. The Republicans would put Nikki Haley or Ron DeSantis on the ballot.

There are quality people running on the Republican side. Haley is a good example. Solid political credentials.
My issue is that she isn't going to have a chance because Trump has set the bar REALLY low...and the majority of Republicans..won't give him up.
just like there may be quality people on the democrat side.....but the majority of democrats wont give up biden and harris...

Better than you enemy Democrats doing everything to tear this country apart, fucking hoodrat scumbag. Now, go back to your ghetto shithole and wear your pants down to you ankles.
So you're a dishonest scumbag, pretending to be against "one party rule."

I spit on scum like you.

* Pew! *

tumblr_m2y8ke5wIU1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Trump is eligible, dumb shit motherfucker.
No, he is not.
But, look at it this way slurper.

Few if any 2020 Biden voters will vote for Trump.
Lots of 2020 Trump voters (as shown in Iowa) will vote for ANYONE else, including Biden.
and
The overwhelming majority of the 8 million new young voters minted since 2020 will vote for Biden.

Trump wins the nomination and Biden wins by 15M votes, carries 350 Electoral votes, +40 in the house, +5 Sanate, +6 state legislatures.

If, I repeat, IF the GOp[ was smart they would vote in the House and Senate, today, that Trump is ineligible and give the GOP a chance to nominate someone, ANYONE BUT TRUMP.

But, seriously, the GOP smart?

1705499608160.png

just like there may be quality people on the democrat side.....but the majority of democrats wont give up biden and harris...
I would take either of them above Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Again, they are career politicians. You get whatever baggage comes with them. But they are not incompetent, corrupt hacks that want to tear down our institutions and norms.

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
If that happens you're fucked

Yeah, you've allowed Trump and his minions to set that narrative. She's a career politician. A norm that for some reason, Trump supporters seem to have swallowed whole.
The avenue of Republican salvation lies right in front of you all. But, you're not gonna be smart enough to reject Trump. Enjoy his second defeat in November. :)
I love professional politicians at the federal level.

I mean...

If you hire a mechanic, do you want a hobbyist or someone who made it their profession?
If you hire a doctor, do you want a hobbyist or someone who made it their profession?
If you hire a lawyer, do you want a hobbyist or someone who made it their profession?

If you hire a President, a Senator or a Representative...do you want a hobbyist or someone who made it their career? I would hope you’d want someone who has made it their career.

What is truly hilarious is that every trump dick sucking loser (see the OP for an example) beats their beer belly and yells, “I’m not hiring someone because I like them, I want results!” The blob failed on every major campaign promise when he was in office. But they don’t see it.

One of the INCEL losers even said on this thread that they don’t want someone to work with democrats. That’s funny...this is what governing is all about. They don’t quite understand what the role of a President is.

So it is no surprise that they don’t see 91 felony indictments as an issue.

Trump had the right idea as far as the Founders were concerned. A private citizen taking time put for public service for a period of time, then returning to private life. Career politicians are evil and something that should be shunned.

The GOP has the courts, will have the Senate and presently has the house. What one party state are you talking about?

Forum List

Back