What crime did Eric Garner commit, that made the NYPD go after him?

you asked for and received the title as you asked. What about it? Still doesn't answer my question why did he die?

He died because the police used excessive unnecessary and inappropriate force.
Why did they do that again?

Why does any policeman fail to follow the rules?
Maybe because the criminal NEVER does.

Do you agree that the feds should have just opened up on the armed gangs trying to protect the lawbreaker Clive Bundy, and wiped them out,

so they could perform their legally authorized duties unimpeded?
off topic!

IF GARNER DIDN'T RESIST ARREST, HE WOULD BE ALIVE.

Yep.

I would have been fine if the GJ went the other way, the cop went too far.

But it would not have happened had Garner not resisted arrest. Same as Brown.

Yes, the cops went too far. Why don't you just stop there instead of trying to trash the victim?

You're implying that all Americans should treat the police as if the police are above the law in every regard

So you equate pointing out the obvious facts that (a) he resisted arrest and (b) none of what happened afterward would have happened had he not, with him being the victim.

And you get cranky when others point out that you're soft on criminals.

I see both sides of this story, you're going through life with only one eye open.

Yep.

Yes, the cops went too far. Why don't you just stop there instead of trying to trash the victim?

You're implying that all Americans should treat the police as if the police are above the law in every regard

So you equate pointing out the obvious facts that (a) he resisted arrest and (b) none of what happened afterward would have happened had he not, with him being the victim.

I see both sides of this story, you're going through life with only one eye open.

And Abner Louima wouldn't have gotten sodomized with a plunger, by the police, if he hadn't stuck his nose into the incident that ultimately got him arrested.

That's why he deserved what he got, correct?

He died because the police used excessive unnecessary and inappropriate force.

Do you agree that the feds should have just opened up on the armed gangs trying to protect the lawbreaker Clive Bundy, and wiped them out,

off topic!

In other words, no you don't agree, because you're a rightwing racist fuck.

Yep.

And Abner Louima wouldn't have gotten sodomized with a plunger, by the police, if he hadn't stuck his nose into the incident that ultimately got him arrested.

Attack, deflect, attack, deflect, attack, deflect.

This is why it's impossible to have a conversation with a hardcore partisan ideologue.

That is a different story. Start a thread, and I'll be more than happy to comment.

You're going through life with just one eye open. Not my problem.

Yep.

dude, what the heck are you talking about? it's off topic.

I once worked in an alternative school for kids whose behaviours made them unsuitable for regular school and these kids threw all sorts of fits and tantrums and the like (and these were not just little kids either)

and the teachers were trained in restraint techniques to handle these kids, and,

I'll be darned, they never killed one of them.

off topic!

no, off topic! Start a thread and let's discuss.

Yep.

This is why it's impossible to have a conversation with a hardcore partisan ideologue.

That is a different story. Start a thread, and I'll be more than happy to comment.

Are analogies off limits now? Or only when you get checkmated by one?

answer the question. Was it Louima's fault?

Yep.

It's like playing Whack-A-Mole. He's not a serious poster.

Very angry, too.

off topic!

Analogies and comparable incidents are not off topic. You've been checkmated. I win.

Is there anything you people believe the cops CAN'T do to a person suspected of a crime?

Can any of you name anything?
why don't you first answer my question I asked. Then I'll answer this. I want yours first. I asked first.

I once worked in an alternative school for kids whose behaviours made them unsuitable for regular school and these kids threw all sorts of fits and tantrums and the like (and these were not just little kids either)

and the teachers were trained in restraint techniques to handle these kids, and,

Holy shit, maybe because they didn't have health problems.

Yep.

Are analogies off limits now? Or only when you get checkmated by one?

answer the question. Was it Louima's fault?

While I know you won't answer my direct questions, I'll be happy to answer yours.

As I recall from that case, Louima was horribly and wrongly attacked.

See, I'm not like you. I don't have an ideology to bullshit and spin for.

I don't know how you make it through a day.

Yep.

It's like playing Whack-A-Mole. He's not a serious poster.

Very angry, too.

Crybaby. Any time I can get a poster to abandon the subject and attack me personally I know I've won the argument.

Abner Louima was abused by the police after his arrest. It was not HIS fault.

Nor was it Eric Garner's FAULT that the police killed him.

Were any of these little kids 43 years old, massively obese, with heart disease, diabetes, serious asthma, and high blood pressure?

off topic!

Analogies and comparable incidents are not off topic. You've been checkmated. I win.
it has nothing to do with the OP. therefore it is a distraction tactic and off topic. you lose. Answer my question. Why don't you want to do that? Oh I know, you have no answer.

Holy shit, maybe because they didn't have health problems.

No, because the teachers knew enough not to choke them to death.

Forum List

Back