What does living within your means really mean?

You claimed 10 million people starved to death during the Great Depression. It's your claim. Now support it. I don't have to prove big foot doesn't exist when you're the one claiming he does.

10 million turns into "no one" and starving turns into "hungry." Fuck I get hungry everyday.... FUCK YOU OBAMA, MILLIONS ARE HUNGRY, INCLUDING ME!

heres an idea.

next time read the links given you and you would realise it wasnt me saying it.

So you are going to back the complete fucking idiot who claims no one went hungry during the GD?

Please quote the post that says that "no one went hungry during the great depression." Because the only person that I saw making a claim about millions starving is you. I did see one person ask you for proof of just one person who has starved in this country, and have yet to see you back up your claim. Now you're trying to turn it around as if another poster claimed something they never did.

Rick

http://www.gop.com/2008Platform/Economy.htm

what they claim will work has never worked in the history of man.

they are full of lies

Just so we are clear, I'm not going to read your link because I already said Republicans that hold office are liars.

The problem is Republicans today are very similar to Democrats of today so why does it matter? We need a Harding and Coolidge, someone that will cut spending, cut bad regulation and uphold the constitution and not fear people crying when their welfare is not there.

The Democrat platform has never worked in the history of the world TM… It always leads to millions dying, there is ample proof of that.

That LINK is the republican party platform you asshole.

they advocate a program that has NEVER in history worked as they claim it will.

Hell it failed just a couple of years ago you fucking idiot

I know what the link was to.

Their policies under Bush are the same as the policies under Obama and the Republican policies under Bush were very progressive liberal.

http://www.gop.com/2008Platform/Economy.htm

what they claim will work has never worked in the history of man.

they are full of lies

Just so we are clear, I'm not going to read your link because I already said Republicans that hold office are liars.

The problem is Republicans today are very similar to Democrats of today so why does it matter? We need a Harding and Coolidge, someone that will cut spending, cut bad regulation and uphold the constitution and not fear people crying when their welfare is not there.

The Democrat platform has never worked in the history of the world TM… It always leads to millions dying, there is ample proof of that.

That LINK is the republican party platform you asshole.

they advocate a program that has NEVER in history worked as they claim it will.

Hell it failed just a couple of years ago you fucking idiot

Well just a couple of years ago Obama was in office, and Democrats held the Majority:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: dingbat.

Jesus did not advocate letting children starve for poltical purposes

The Bible says the poor should glean the fields for food after the farmers commercially harvested them or in fields where it is not economically profitable to harvest.

Now we feed them the cream of the crop just like everyone else.

Couple - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

3couple
adj

Definition of COUPLE

: two; also: few &#8212;used with a <a couple drinks>

Usage Discussion of COUPLE

The adjective use of a couple, without of, has been called nonstandard, but it is not. In both British and American English it is standard before a word (as more or less) indicating degree <a couple more examples of Middle English writing &#8212; Charles Barber>. Its use before an ordinary plural noun is an Americanism, common in speech and in writing that is not meant to be formal or elevated <the first couple chapters are pretty good &#8212; E. B. White (letter)> <still operated a couple wagons for hire &#8212; Garrison Keillor>. It is most frequently used with periods of time <a couple weeks> and numbers <a couple hundred> <a couple dozen>.

Dear fucking idiots,

you crashed the economy and MANY cant even find one job

The people that support the government are the ones who crashed the economy.
Those people who do not live within their means is why the economy was crashed.

Correct. The crash was enabled by both parties when they capitalized on getting everyone one into homes even if they couldn't afford it as a way to buy votes. Once the economy crashed due to the Democrats and Republicans, they now try and capitalize on blaming the other party to win votes as can be seen by TM.

I dont see how any honest person can deny that both parties are responsible for the mess.

The only difference i see is that the Democrats are trying to dig the hole deeper and half the Republicans are joining them. Maybe more than that.

You claimed 10 million people starved to death during the Great Depression. It's your claim. Now support it. I don't have to prove big foot doesn't exist when you're the one claiming he does.

10 million turns into "no one" and starving turns into "hungry." Fuck I get hungry everyday.... FUCK YOU OBAMA, MILLIONS ARE HUNGRY, INCLUDING ME!

heres an idea.

next time read the links given you and you would realise it wasnt me saying it.

Who do you think you're fooling, dipstick? Why did you post it if you didn't believe it was true?

So you are going to back the complete fucking idiot who claims no one went hungry during the GD?

We're talking about people starving. I "go hungry" every time I miss breakfast.

I don't think the results of our current Welfare programs are anything close to what Jesus had in mind.

so you think he would want them to starve?

I’m not religious, try again.

I know the post was not to me, but one was before that you made. I’m headed out, keep eating junk food you fat useless consumer.

dear idiot,

just because your not religious dosent mean Jesus advocated letting children starve for poltical reasons

Name one person who has starved to death in this country.

True. If you don't get fed from the plethora of charities in this nation, or the Government? Then you aren't looking. but even the government in certain cities are making it illegal/difficult for citizens/charities to feed those whom are without having a permit to do so.:eusa_shhh:

There are soup kitchens in every big city in this country that serve hot meals for free during breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If people are really in a bind they can go there, lets not forget you can still get cheeseburgers for 99 cents off the McDonalds dollar menu.

Some cities are reclassifying soup kitchens as restaurants and burdening them with regulations that would make them unable to meet the need of the hungry and homeless.

we own our cars, we own our home. We did get a VA loan for our first home, when we sold it, we bought this one cash....

but i have to tell ya, with only Matt working, we have had to hit our credit card recently,,,,we had paid them all off, went 6 years without needing them or using them, but this winter, we had to put the heating oil on a credit card....we've paid it off since but money was tight with food prices higher and gasoline higher and paying much more for health care insurance....plus they cut matt's hours for a bit....plus his job has given no raises the past 4 years...he's been looking for another job for 2 years now, still hasn't found a better one.

Last edited:
The people that support the government are the ones who crashed the economy.
Those people who do not live within their means is why the economy was crashed.

Correct. The crash was enabled by both parties when they capitalized on getting everyone one into homes even if they couldn't afford it as a way to buy votes. Once the economy crashed due to the Democrats and Republicans, they now try and capitalize on blaming the other party to win votes as can be seen by TM.

I dont see how any honest person can deny that both parties are responsible for the mess.

The only difference i see is that the Democrats are trying to dig the hole deeper and half the Republicans are joining them. Maybe more than that.

Nope that could only be true if they were suggesting the same course of action.

they are not you liar

Forum List

Back