What happens if Trump is convicted?

Congress will be reducing salaries in the near future. When that happens, dont forget that it was me who said it would.

No they won't. They don't have the numbers to reduce salaries. The only thing Congress can try is another government shutdown.

And every time y'all have tried this, y'all have lost. You don't have the balls for it.

But this time its different, huh?

As you'd know if you ever looked at the indictment, the evidence is thorough and damning. Don't take my word for it. Here's Trump's own attorney general:

“If even half of it is true, then he's toast,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday.” “It's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning. And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt, is ridiculous.”

Argument from authority fallacy.

So then what? You attack with cops with your 'superior numbers'?

They won't take kindly to it. You'll have to kill them. You'll have to murder police officers. You'll have to murder soldiers.

Are you willing to do that for a fucking game show host?
It's not for a game show host, dumbass. It's for us and what our ancestors fought for.

Leftist shitlord Democrats are not going to run this game without people fighting and fighting hard

against them.

No they won't. They don't have the numbers to reduce salaries. The only thing Congress can try is another government shutdown.

And every time y'all have tried this, y'all have lost. You don't have the balls for it.

But this time its different, huh?
They have the numbers to reduce certain peoples salaries. Dont kid yourself. Thats a layup. Every member of the GOP will vote for that.

Trump wants to run for president. He will say anything. By your own standard, nothing Trump says can be trusted.

And there's enormous evidence. Lists of classified documents seized at Trump's residence, transcripts of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified, testimony from Trump's own lawyer that Trump tried to convince him to withhold documents and lie to authorities, text messages, photos. 47 pages in the first indictment. Most of it evidence.

You just refuse to look at it. And then laughably insist that if you refuse to look at it, it doesn't exist.

Smiling....good luck with that in court.
So, when is Garland going to arrest Biden, Obama, Clinton for the same thing? Why Trump? Because none of this is about Trump. It's about shutting down the opposition like a 3rd world banana republic, isn't it! It's to destroy liberty and freedom with our capitalistic constitutional republic, isn't it! come on, you can admit this is true.

So, when is Garland going to arrest Biden, Obama, Clinton for the same thing? Why Trump? Because none of this is about Trump. It's about shutting down the opposition like a 3rd world banana republic, isn't it! It's to destroy liberty and freedom with our capitalistic constitutional republic, isn't it! come on, you can admit this is true.
No. I think Skylar is a Fed, really.

He plays smartass leftist, but I've seen slips here and there.

His goal is to provoke someone to threaten violence.

They dont care about Joes crimes, as long as he doesnt get caught.

Argument from authority fallacy.
I'm comparing sources. You citing yourself vs Trump's own attorney general on issues of the indictment.

You don't know shit, and have refused to read the indictment. Barr is a former attorney general and has read the indictment.

Why would I ignore him and believe you?

So, when is Garland going to arrest Biden, Obama, Clinton for the same thing?

And what charges were levied against Trump that you believe should be applied to Biden, Obama and Clinton.

Specifically.

Why Trump? Because none of this is about Trump. It's about shutting down the opposition like a 3rd world banana republic, isn't it! It's to destroy liberty and freedom with our capitalistic constitutional republic, isn't it! come on, you can admit this is true.

The evidence.

I'm comparing sources. You citing yourself vs Trump's own attorney general on issues of the indictment.

You don't know shit, and have refused to read the indictment. Barr is a former attorney general and has read the indictment.

Why would I ignore him and believe you?
When did I refuse to read the indictment? :wtf:

Which "the indictment" anyway?

Fuck, I've read them all, that don't matter.

I know why you wouldn't: Confirmation bias.

They have the numbers to reduce certain peoples salaries. Dont kid yourself. Thats a layup. Every member of the GOP will vote for that.

Nope. They can't reduce anyone's salaries without the Senate and the President. If every member of the GOP voted to reduce salaries, it still dies in the Senate. Joe doesn't even have to bother priming his veto stamp.

They can merely shutdown the government.

You've tried this again and again. Your ilk always, always fail.

Trump has to be convicted. Laws be damned. If Trump is not convicted he will take a wrecking ball to the enemy democrat structure.

When did I refuse to read the indictment? :wtf:

Which "the indictment" anyway?

Fuck, I've read them all, that don't matter.

I know why you wouldn't: Confirmation bias.

So you've seen pages 9 through 42 in the original indictment where they lay out the testimony from Trump's lawyers where Trump tried to convince him to withhold docs and lie to authorities, where they show the transcripts of Trump admitting that secret docs he was showing people had never been declassified, where they list the docs that were seized at Trump's residence?

That list alone is pages 28 through 33.

Why then would you say there is no evidence? And why would I ignore Trump's own attorney general on how damning the indictment is.....and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Nope. They can't reduce anyone's salaries without the Senate and the President. If every member of the GOP voted to reduce salaries, it still dies in the Senate. Joe doesn't even have to bother priming his veto stamp.

They can merely shutdown the government.

You've tried this again and again. Your ilk always, always fail.
You are wrong. Its called "the Holman rule".

Forum List

Back