What happens if Trump is convicted?

I predict Trump will be your next President. Of course, by then, Liberals will have 100 more charges and indictments. He will spend his presidency being attacked (just like 2016-2020) But as you pansy Liberals saw, all your previous attacks did nothing and he shrugged you off like a pesky fly that just floated over a pile of dog poo.

Go for it sport.
I'm sure THIS time it will end up different.
Different as in find the walls, line them up, light them up and bulldoze the traitors into a ditch.

You know, what should have happened in 1865.
Let the record show that a democrat ^ is the person who is making threats, not me.

As you will find out, there is no evidence.

As you'd know if you ever looked at the indictment, the evidence is thorough and damning. Don't take my word for it. Here's Trump's own attorney general:

“If even half of it is true, then he's toast,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday.” “It's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning. And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt, is ridiculous.”

1692232906813.gif

I predict Trump will be your next President. Of course, by then, Liberals will have 100 more charges and indictments. He will spend his presidency being attacked (just like 2016-2020) But as you pansy Liberals saw, all your previous attacks did nothing and he shrugged you off like a pesky fly that just floated over a pile of dog poo.

Yeah, I heard that from your ilk a lot in 2020.

How'd that work out again?

With or without the Senate and the veto power of the President? Again, the House can't pass so much flag ordinance without both the Senate and the President.

Laughing.....you really haven't thought this through, have you?
The Republicans control the House. So, yes. The Republicans can shut down the Government...

With or without the Senate and the veto power of the President? Again, the House can't pass so much flag ordinance without both the Senate and the President.

Laughing.....you really haven't thought this through, have you?
They dont need the Senate and Joe wont have the option to veto. Remember this post. You WILL see Congress employ this option.

As you'd know if you ever looked at the indictment, the evidence is thorough and damning. Don't take my word for it. Here's Trump's own attorney general:

“If even half of it is true, then he's toast,” Barr told “Fox News Sunday.” “It's a very detailed indictment, and it's very, very damning. And this idea of presenting Trump as a victim here, a victim of a witch hunt, is ridiculous.”

He wants to run for President. He will say anything. Again, there is no evidence.

They dont need the Senate and Joe wont have the option to veto.

Y'all have tried government shutdowns again and again. You've universally failed.

But this time its different, huh?

Laughing.....try it.

I thought you went away after getting handed your ass a thousand times.

Don't matter. Trump is a criminal. Criminals go to prison.
Onof the things he should have considered before his criming.
Why are you talking about my ass? Are you gay like Barack Obama? 🤷‍♂️

To answer the original question. if Trump is convicted, the Democrat party will turn to other targets, and use their power to jail even more who oppose them.

This is how fascists operate, folks.

He wants to run for President. He will say anything. Again, there is no evidence.

Trump wants to run for president. He will say anything. By your own standard, nothing Trump says can be trusted.

And there's enormous evidence. Lists of classified documents seized at Trump's residence, transcripts of Trump admitting that the secret documents he was showing off had never been declassified, testimony from Trump's own lawyer that Trump tried to convince him to withhold documents and lie to authorities, text messages, photos. 47 pages in the first indictment. Most of it evidence.

You just refuse to look at it. And then laughably insist that if you refuse to look at it, it doesn't exist.

Smiling....good luck with that in court.

Uh-huh. And when you start rioting, attacking people and burning down buildings....then what?

The police show up to stop you.....then what?

Share with me your fantasy.
A police force will not be capable of stopping that many people.

Y'all have tried government shutdowns again and again. You've universally failed.

But this time its different, huh?

Laughing.....try it.
Congress will be reducing salaries in the near future. When that happens, dont forget that it was me who said it would.

The rest of the country only has 5 bills?

Weird!

Do you understand that the prices are high in large part because "the rest of the country" has been doing well and spending a lot of money? I mean, maybe MBA stands for "muh butt acne".
Nope. Prices are high because energy prices are high, min wage increases went in and in order to maintain profit margins businesses have to charge more. So you’re OK paying about $700 more per month for the same stuff. Fair enough. Why are you so defensive? Why so jealous of my beautiful MBA?

You quoted "civil war". Where does that quote come from? Are you trying to imply that i said something about a civil war?
Here is a quote from you:

"If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end."

Sounds like a threat of civil war to me.
You are aware of how the secession thing played out the last time around aren't you?

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
A police force will not be capable of stopping that many people.

So then what? You attack with cops with your 'superior numbers'?

They won't take kindly to it. You'll have to kill them. You'll have to murder police officers. You'll have to murder soldiers.

Are you willing to do that for a fucking game show host?

Here is a quote from you:

"If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end."

Sounds like a threat of civil war to me.
You are aware of how the succession thing played out the last time around aren't you?
And you sound like an idiot. You bore me. Come with a good argument and i wont be bored anymore.

Forum List

Back