What if capitalist defeated commies? What would be outcomes for entire world? AND what if commies defeated capitalism? What would be outcome ?

Oh Master, what do you want more? Just tell me that.

Since I'm an broken man. And people are suffering due to you capitalist. Anyways leave it.
people are suffering due to capitalist? haha people are suffering due to leftist policies that steal from them, and oppress them.....maybe that's why you are quick to call people master. You don't have to live that way

people are suffering due to capitalist? haha people are suffering due to leftist policies that steal from them, and oppress them.....maybe that's why you are quick to call people master. You don't have to live that way
Oh yes, leftist set imf, world Bank, and than put the idea of printing paper dollar.

You're right. Now what I have to do with either capitalism or commies? Neither I'm any member or country.

Stupid whore, fuck out of here. And don't be attention seeking whore. And finger your pussy.

But if you still have too much itching than better take my advice and mess with these black people around you. They will give you sufficiently what I can't give you. 😉

Oh yes, leftist set imf, world Bank, and than put the idea of printing paper dollar.

You're right. Now what I have to do with either capitalism or commies? Neither I'm any member or country.

Stupid whore, fuck out of here. And don't be attention seeking whore. And finger your pussy.

But if you still have too much itching than better take my advice and mess with these black people around you. They will give you sufficiently what I can't give you. 😉
yes, even in leftist societies that have paper money.....it's just the Govt and it's leaders have it all....the individual has nothing.

yes, even in leftist societies that have paper money.....it's just the Govt and it's leaders have it all....the individual has nothing.
Leftist? You goof, entire world is painted into english colors. Entire world has paper currency.

Anyways, you're right. So you can broke only your members, so don't behave as if you gave me personal loan. Hahahah!

Leftist? You goof, entire world is painted into english colors. Entire world has paper currency.

Anyways, you're right. So you can broke only your members, so don't behave as if you gave me personal loan. Hahahah!
Yep...even leftist....and well I don't think colors are english...they are just colors.

Yep...even leftist....and well I don't think colors are english...they are just colors.
Well take a nice look at everything Russian or any other country. And what you will see is same dressing, same economy, same education, same language, same imf, same world Bank, etc everything is painted in English colors.

And my country died long ago before. Now what you do with your members is your problem. Since the whore likes you very much. So i don't care for that nasty or ugly whore either.

Well take a nice look at everything Russian or any other country. And what you will see is same dressing, same economy, same education, same language, same imf, same world Bank, etc everything is painted in English colors.

And my country died long ago before. Now what you do with your members is your problem. Since the whore likes you very much. So i don't care for that nasty or ugly whore either.
well yes the IMF exist....even in Russia...things don't stop existing just because you are in another country.

Blue is still blue in Russia...colors don't change by country....

well yes the IMF exist....even in Russia...things don't stop existing just because you are in another country.

Blue is still blue in Russia...colors don't change by country....
So anyways I'm done with you both commies and capitalist. Fight and fuck each other's.

None is my problem. Neither I'm anything big who effects anything in this world.

alrighty then....go have another cocktail...and thank capitalism for it
I pay my tax to your whore. So I will enjoy. It's my money. Now don't tell me that what I'm eating that energy is also capitalist are generating. Don't be that stupid. Nor the intelligence supplied to you is your own either.

You're just favored but not have become God.

What would new which will happen or come if any of these come to full power?

I meant how it would help the world? And make it utopia?
Neither one is going to "defeat" the other.

The smarter option would be to work together and find an optimal place along the continuum and run with it. That way we all have skin in the game and something to protect.

It's a shame that so many think they have to "defeat" those who dare to disagree with them. Life really is more complicated than that.

I pay my tax to your whore. So I will enjoy. It's my money. Now don't tell me that what I'm eating that energy is also capitalist are generating. Don't be that stupid. Nor the intelligence supplied to you is your own either.

You're just favored but not have become God.
Fascinating. I can't quite tell where "non-native English speaker" ends and "ignorant jackass" takes over. You walk a fine line.

Neither one is going to "defeat" the other.

The smarter option would be to find an optimal place along the continuum and run with it. That way we all have skin in the game and something to protect.

It's a shame that so many think they have to "defeat" those who dare to disagree with them. Life really is more complicated than that.
So your talking about two people's disagreement or capitalist or commies?

Fascinating. I can't quite tell where "non-native English speaker" ends and "ignorant jackass" takes over. You walk a fine line.
I know it well, that you people can't be ruled by anyone. For ruling anything one must be following some rules and regulations. But you follow nothing. No regular life, no home. So you can now think clearly that where your heading.

So your talking about two people's disagreement or capitalist or commies?
Economies, and the role of government in those economies, exist on a continuum. Communism is unacceptable. Unregulated capitalism is anarchy and will lead to imbalances that people will not accept. So the goal is to find a place between the two that is optimal.

That would take effort, communication, compromise and collaboration. Unfortunately, it appears that Americans are no longer capable of that.

you seem like someone that might have to pay to do that..again thank capitalism
Yes, capitalist digest that food as well which we simply put into our mouth. And it comes digested due to mercy of capitalist. Hahaha!

I shall certainly thank them for the intelligence supplied to us all as well. Without capitalist no one can live. Hahaha😂

You have lost your mind, I think.

Forum List

Back