What if capitalist defeated commies? What would be outcomes for entire world? AND what if commies defeated capitalism? What would be outcome ?

Economies, and the role of government in those economies, exist on a continuum. Communism is unacceptable. Unregulated capitalism is anarchy and will lead to imbalances that people will not accept. So the goal is to find a place between the two that is optimal.

That would take effort, communication, compromise and collaboration. Unfortunately, it appears that Americans are no longer capable of that.
But even if there's regulations, you can't control the artificial inflation created by yourself. Now we just have to see how long you will survive with these paper currency. For you spoiled other members. But how long you will survive? Alone!

Yes, capitalist digest that food as well which we simply put into our mouth. And it comes digested due to mercy of capitalist. Hahaha!

I shall certainly thank them for the intelligence supplied to us all as well. Without capitalist no one can live. Hahaha😂

You have lost your mind, I think.
yes you can thank capitalism for the food you eat…farmers don’t farm out of the kindness of their heart

also education, teachers don’t teach for free

yes you can thank capitalism for the food you eat…farmers don’t farm out of the kindness of their heart

also education, teachers don’t teach for free
Than why call them capitalist? Goof! Call them gods.

You're lost for capitalists cause. Hahaha! Good👍

You're brainwashed! You live in your bubble and i will live in mine.

Than why call them capitalist? Goof! Call them gods.

You're lost for capitalists cause. Hahaha! Good👍

You're brainwashed! You live in your bubble and i will live in mine.
well i’m fine with you calling the hard working people that provide you and the world with food and basic human needs Gods. I personally just call them hard working people, i suppose God did create us in his image though

so you just keep siting back there…waiting , bummin off us and whining when we dare to have terms in conditions on a contract when you coming begging for our money cause you apparently can’t be productive enough to make your own

Neither one is going to "defeat" the other.

The smarter option would be to work together and find an optimal place along the continuum and run with it. That way we all have skin in the game and something to protect.

It's a shame that so many think they have to "defeat" those who dare to disagree with them. Life really is more complicated than that.
I would only disagree with you when it comes to gun rights. Those motherfuckers took us all the way to the Supreme Court on the bullshit issue of whether or not we have the individual right or whether that right is ONLY held collectively (which is impossible, as all collective rights are also inherently individual rights). That is something I can never forgive and never compromise on ever again. They are untrustworthy and do not deserve compromise. They deserve ZERO gun control and complete repeal. Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Otherwise, I'm open to consensus, not compromise. (thank you, dblack)

well i’m fine with you calling the hard working people that provide you and the world with food and basic human needs Gods. I personally just call them hard working people, i suppose God did create us in his image though

so you just keep siting back there…waiting , bummin off us and whining when we dare to have terms in conditions on a contract when you coming begging for our money cause you apparently can’t be productive enough to make your own
Nope, I keep food in my mouth. But it comes out digested. But these poor capitalist who are suffering in so many ways themselves are not digesting it, moron!

Nor we personally have any control upon it. So out ignorance you can think that these stupid capitalist are digesting it, but it's digested by God. He is maintaining us all.

So your just brainwashed, capitalist, capitalist, and capitalist. That's the America. Good, but intelligence also is gift of God to you.

So you enjoy these things, due to his favor. But why are you resentful with others? Capitalist aren't digesting food, nor there intelligence will last forever. So don't praise them like God. As commies praise there dictator.

And ultimately, there's no difference between both commies and capitalist. Same type of 💩💩

Last edited:
I would only disagree with you when it comes to gun rights. Those motherfuckers took us all the way to the Supreme Court on the bullshit issue of whether or not we have the individual right or whether that right is ONLY held collectively (which is impossible, as all collective rights are also inherently individual rights). That is something I can never forgive and never compromise on ever again. They are untrustworthy and do not deserve compromise. They deserve ZERO gun control and complete repeal. Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

Otherwise, I'm open to consensus, not compromise. (thank you, dblack)
Do all pies are going to shake there head in consensus :suck: on me? Good? Do that more again after again nonstop. I love it. Haha 😂

Nope, I keep food in my mouth. But it comes out digested. But these poor capitalist who are suffering in so many ways themselves are not digesting it, moron!

Nor we personally have any control upon it. So out ignorance you can think that these stupid capitalist are digesting it, but it's digested by God. He is maintaining us all.

So your just brainwashed, capitalist, capitalist, and capitalist. That's the America. Good, but intelligence also is gift of God to you.

So you enjoy these things, due to his favor. But why are you resentful with others? Capitalist aren't digesting food, nor there intelligence will last forever. So don't praise them like God. As commies praise there dictator.

And ultimately, there's no difference between both commies and capitalist. Same type of 💩💩
resentful? oddly you seem to be the only one with resentment against the working man…cause they got more then you and make you sign terms and conditions when you beg them for handouts

resentful? oddly you seem to be the only one with resentment against the working man…cause they got more then you and make you sign terms and conditions when you beg them for handouts
Working man? Mans work is simply to put food into his mouth. Beyond that like digesting work he has no control over it.

But you're saying that I'm resentful about that digesting work? Have you lost your brain?

Or else how can you talk like that? We all people and every living creature simply puts food into there mouth. Beyond that nothing is in our power. So how can you glorify these stupid capitalist for it? Which is done by God?

And we are talking about food digesting. Not working or working man. For real digesting work is done by God himself and no one else.

But you tell me that do you control it? Do you have any power upon it? Nope! But still out of no where capitalist came.

It seems that you wants to make these foolish capitalist gods as you made Christ God.
_______
And everyone eats according to there capacity. Ant is also getting food according to its capacity and elephant is also getting uts food according to it's capacity. So why would I be resentful, you stupid whore.

What intelligent man would compare the eating capacity of ant and elephant and get resentful ? I'm not idiot like you bunch of foolish capitalist. Who are actually resentful of others.

Last edited:
Working man? Mans work is simply to put food into his mouth. Beyond that like digesting work he has no control over it.

But you're saying that I'm resentful about that digesting work? Have you lost your brain?

Or else how can you talk like that? We all people and every living creature simply puts food into there mouth. Beyond that nothing is in our power. So how can you glorify these stupid capitalist for it? Which is done by God?

And we are talking about food digesting. Not working or working man. For real digesting work is done by God himself and no one else.

But you tell me that do you control it? Do you have any power upon it? Nope! But still out of no where capitalist came.

It seems that you wants to make these foolish capitalist gods as you made Christ God.
_______
And everyone eats according to there capacity. Ant is also getting food according to its capacity and elephant is also getting uts food according to it's capacity. So why would I be resentful, you student whore.

What intelligent man would compare the eating capacity of ant and elephant and get resentful ? I'm not idiot like you bunch of foolish capitalist. Who are actually resentful of others.
digesting food? what? maybe that’s your problem you only are trying to survive day to day…that’s not the only job of humans, that’s not what drives most humans…but maybe your leftist gods taught you that so they could control you

digesting food? what? maybe that’s your problem you only are trying to survive day to day…that’s not the only job of humans, that’s not what drives most humans…but maybe your leftist gods taught you that so they could control you
Now you go and try like stupid Christians and make another attempt to alter these capitalist as gods. Good for you.

Now you go and try like stupid Christians and make another attempt to alter these capitalist as gods. Good for you.
you’re the only one calling us working people gods

i appreciate it, but don’t really think of myself that way.

you’re the only one calling us working people gods

i appreciate it, but don’t really think of myself that way.
What work you do after putting food into your mouth? Huh?? You are not digesting it personally,moron!

You can just put it into your mouth and when it goes down your neck nothing is done by you or anyone like capitalist or working class. Nothing is in your fucking control.

But you carry on your stupidity like Christians. Since your coming from same background. So such things are to be expected.

What work you do after putting food into your mouth? Huh?? You are not digesting it personally,moron!

You can just put it into your mouth and when it goes down your neck nothing is done by you or anyone like capitalist or working class. Nothing is in your fucking control.

But you carry on your stupidity like Christians. Since your coming from same background. So such things are to be expected.
actually yes when i put food in my mouth i personally digest it. i am sorry that’s too complex for you.or maybe you are too lazy and you want a capitalist to do it for you?

actually yes when i put food in my mouth i personally digest it. i am sorry that’s too complex for you.or maybe you are too lazy and you want a capitalist to do it for you?
You spoken and i believe your shit. And who can wash the stool? Can anyone? So that i would be able to wash it.

I admit my defeat. You moron! You won. Now praise your capitalist. And get out of here.

i meant the capitalism of america which controls both imf and world banks. and they can bring whatever treaty they likes to in the name of terms and conditions. when you wants to take out your own money which you are depositing into both imf and world bank due to being member of these both.

what would these both do with our world ?
Communistism, Capitalistism

They're both absentee ownership by hereditary oligarchic cliques.

You spoken and i believe your shit. And who can wash the stool? Can anyone? So that i would be able to wash it.

I admit my defeat. You moron! You won. Now praise your capitalist. And get out of here.
hey no shame in washing stools…it’s a start ! welcome to capitalism!

good for you! start earning

hey no shame in washing stools…it’s a start ! welcome to capitalism!

good for you! start earning
Yes I am defeated. You won. Your capitalism is eternal. Praise it and shake like sharira with some old fags known as capitalist.

Which is why.....

we need machine guns

In addition to my 2nd Amendment right, it is my 1st Amendment religious right to die a warrior's death with a machine gun in my hand and go to Valhalla.
One Riot, One Ranger

No other weapon will put down a riot so well, which is what "the security of a free state" means, despite the sheltered ignorance of Constitutional Law professors.

Communistism, Capitalistism

They're both absentee ownership by hereditary oligarchic cliques.
Nothing matters, since commies has nothing to offer. Do they have anything to offer? Continuing on same things which are established by british empire. Thus it has no value.

Forum List

Back