What if capitalist defeated commies? What would be outcomes for entire world? AND what if commies defeated capitalism? What would be outcome ?

I suppose I didn't give you anything....because you asked questions....but didn't really want to learn...

meanwhile....you just whine because capitalist are rich...and your leftist tyrants have caused nothing but poverty....but you blame the capitalist...weird...maybe get a job.
even if i want to learn you wont be able to disclose anything besides that for giving anyone knowledge one must posses it. ( first of all )

but you neither do posses it but even if you had it ( which you clearly dont have ) than you wont give it. and i am not interested in this all rubbish.
we are done here. and you are free to give me lecture without any knowledge. everyone wants to give lecture as if they are only right. so nothing special in you as well. you should just mind your business.

and i will do mine.

Last edited:
even if i want to learn you wont be able to disclose anything besides that for giving anyone knowledge one must posses it. ( first of all )

but you neither do posses it but even if you had it ( which you clearly dont have ) than you wont give it. and i am not interested in this all rubbish.
we are done here. and you are free to give me lecture without any knowledge. everyone wants to give lecture as if they are only right. so nothing special in you as well. you should just mind your business.

and i will do mine.
hahah keep begging for loans from those that have it, and complain they make you sign a contract with terms and conditions.

hahah keep begging for loans from those that have it, and complain they make you sign a contract with terms and conditions.
Whatever is done is done. Now no need of waste time on it. Hahaha!

Besides that, idiot Germany, Japan, and entire europe got ruined during ww2. But it didn't got applied any terms and conditions. Why?

Why ?you stupid idiot! Say HAHAHA! And i told you. I'm done here. Do you understand that? Do you have brain to understand that?

Whatever is done is done. Now no need of waste time on it. Hahaha!

Besides that, idiot Germany, Japan, and entire europe got ruined during ww2. But it didn't got applied any terms and conditions. Why?

Why ?you stupid idiot! Say HAHAHA! And i told you. I'm done here. Do you understand that? Do you have brain to understand that?
i’m of course there were terms and conditions massive ones

Rightly anyone spoken. Never argue with idiots. They will drag you to there status and beat you with pseudo nonsense.
says the guy that's pissed off that the person who's money they are begging to borrow dared to give them terms and conditions associated with it.

says the guy that's pissed off that the person who's money they are begging to borrow dared to give them terms and conditions associated with it.
It's members money. It's not your money. When it's yours than behave like that.

maybe that is how you have so many gods so long and big in size as germans were having.

since you are doing same things which nazi were doing.
:laughing0301:
do-you-speak-it.gif

Struth@ goof! Now you understand that? Or have more itching?

It's members money. It's not your money. When it's yours than behave like that.
hahaha members...ie countries...who's taken the money from taxpayers that work...

you bitch and moan about capitalism...but want to take capitalist money that earned it, and get upset that we put terms and conditions on letting you have some of the money we created,.

hahaha members...ie countries...who's taken the money from taxpayers that work...

you bitch and moan about capitalism...but want to take capitalist money that earned it, and get upset that we put terms and conditions on letting you have some of the money we created,.
So you meant to say that entire world is your forefathers property ? Huh?

Anyways you're right. By hook or crook you made sign others into trap of imf and world Bank. So you're right.

I don't bitch about it, but here is lovely face of it. And I will see how you survive the poor commies this time.

I would enjoy the show.

So you meant to say that entire world is your forefathers property ? Huh?

Anyways you're right. By hook or crook you made sign others into trap of imf and world Bank. So you're right.

I don't bitch about it, but here is lovely face of it. And I will see how you survive the poor commies this time.

I would enjoy the show.
1) no I have no idea what youre trying to say...I never said anything about forefathers.
2) I don't make anyone take a loan from any bank.
3) I survive because I am not a commie....I am happy to help anyone that wants to not be a commie so they too can survive

1) no I have no idea what youre trying to say...I never said anything about forefathers.
2) I don't make anyone take a loan from any bank.
3) I survive because I am not a commie....I am happy to help anyone that wants to not be a commie so they too can survive
You're fucking coming from European, my father didn't fucked your mum. First thing.

Second is you're right, might makes right.

Third I'm no longer interested in this all. But you want that I fuck you whore. It seems you have to much itching.

But you're right. We're into your trap. You're right. You are masters.

You're fucking coming from European, my father didn't fucked your mum. First thing.

Second is you're right, might makes right.

Third I'm no longer interested in this all. But you want that I fuck you whore. It seems you have to much itching.

But you're right. We're into your trap. You're right. You are masters.
you seem to be losing it.....

you seem to be losing it...
Oh yes, I'm broken. Now what?

Di you want to force me to admit something more? Come on!

I'm finished. You smashed me. And now poor communists are going to do what you did. So you should not complain about them just as I don't about you.

Hahaha😂, welcome to the group.

Oh yes, I'm broken. Now what?

Di you want to force me to admit something more? Come on!

I'm finished. You smashed me. And now poor communists are going to do what you did. So you should not complain about them just as I don't about you.

Hahaha😂, welcome to the group.
I don't complain about them....I am happy to help them, and glad they are looking to better their lives and be free.

I don't complain about them....I am happy to help them, and glad they are looking to better their lives and be free.
Oh Master, what do you want more? Just tell me that.

Since I'm an broken man. And people are suffering due to you capitalist. Anyways leave it.

Forum List

Back