What if white America just said no...

It was actually the most humane form of slavery that ever existed. But what do liberals care about facts.

Nonsense.

The chattels slavery of Africans was based on the notion that the slaves were livestock, and not human. The Arabs had declared blacks to be sub-human, and the Europeans ran with it.

so you are agreeing with me?

…I thank God that He saw fit for me to get here. Never mind that, you know, (my ancestors) were sold… by Arabs and blacks to white folks… The ride over was pretty tough but you know, it’s like riding on a crowded airplane when you’re not in First Class. It’s a tough ride. But you’re happy when you get to your desitination… I thank God that he got me here and to show my appreciation to the blacks who suffered as the result of coming here, and Arabs and blacks who sold us to the white man, the white man for going there and ge...

Jesse Lee: Slave Ships were just like riding coach

GOD%20Slave%20ship.jpg
Sweet ride...
SlaveShip1.jpg

You have to give those Europeans credit for efficiency.

Wasn't slavery a European thing? With cooperation from Black warlords?

If blacks hadn't sold their black brothers, would there have been a slave trade?

If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.

Slavery is a human thing, sadly. Blacks and liberals like to pretend antebellum black slavery is the only slavery in the history of the world, but it's not even the worst.
No, we like to pretend it was the only slavery that was legal in the USA. Oh, wait, no pretense involved.

We need more people like Peterson and less people like Sharpton, Holder, Obama, Jackson, etc...

Black Reverend Writes “What If White America Just Said No” Essay

Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, a black man well-known for his criticism of the black community, just dropped an eye-opening truth bomb in an essay that quickly went viral.

“As I watch the racial unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, I can’t help but compare the behavior of blacks in that city to that of spoiled rotten children,” Peterson wrote at the beginning of his powerful op-ed.

Though he criticized the black community for their violent, racially motivated actions after a black criminal was killed by police, his primary point was that if “white America” would stop fearing being labeled as racists and condemn the actions of the blacks who burn down cities, change might actually take place.

He drove that point home using Mo. Gov. Jay Nixon as an example, pointing out how he immediately surrendered to radicals in the black community and tried to sympathize with them, which was awkward and futile, at best.

“Nixon tried to appease the black mob and prematurely called for a ‘vigorous prosecution’ of Officer Darren Wilson,” Peterson wrote, explaining how his efforts backfired, didn’t gain an ounce of respect from the black community and actually increased racial tensions.

Concluding his compelling piece, Peterson made three assertions based on a world in which whites said “no” to being labeled “racist” for calling black cultural failures for what they are — failures.

1. If whites said “No,” Sharpton and Holder would be out of business.

2. If whites said “No,” it would give misguided blacks a chance to examine their hearts and repent of their wicked ways.

3. If whites said “No,” their children would be inspired by their courage.
Black Reverend Writes What If White America Just Said No Essay... And It s Going Viral
This reverend does not think you should have the right to vote econch- I mean sassy.

Conservative Pastor Women Should Not Have Right To Vote US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

so you are agreeing with me?

No, English slavery had a set term and the indentured slave retained civil rights. European slavery in general was vastly more humane, It was the contact with the Muslims that changed the nature of slavery, the idea that the slave was an animal with no rights and no soul, and the ghastly idea that children were born into slavery. Christendom had long since ended chattel slavery, but that age of sale brought contact with the Arab traders who held out captured black slaves as nothing more than animals.

Slavery is a stain on our history - one which there is no excuse for, the Europeans knew better.

Yes you did. You damn sure did. You equated saying no to injustice and inequality as destroying private property.

No, Luddy equated destroying property as a way to "say no" to injustice and peace.

As I said, this is not a thread about peaceful protesting. This is a thread about "saying no" to rioting and looting.

Yes you did. You damn sure did. You equated saying no to injustice and inequality as destroying private property.

No, Luddy equated destroying property as a way to "say no" to injustice and peace.

As I said, this is not a thread about peaceful protesting. This is a thread about "saying no" to rioting and looting.

Luddley said no such thing.

And how dare them uppity nigras dare to say NO to more injustice and inequality.
Luddley said no such thing.

Ah Cruella, if only you were literate, how different your life would be...

And how dare them uppity nigras dare to say NO to more injustice and inequality.

Again, Luddly said no such thing. Luddley was simply commenting on injustice and inequality. Idiot.

Whitey has said very little else to the *******, for centuries. Can we be free? No. Can we be treated as equals? No. Do you give a good goddamn at all about what you've done to us? No. Carry on.

Destroying other people's private property is how you say no to justice?
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Yeah, that's why you so incisively explained how it does so, instead of just saying it and hoping desperately that someone would take your word for it.

We need more people like Peterson and less people like Sharpton, Holder, Obama, Jackson, etc...

Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, a black man well-known for his criticism of the black community, just dropped an eye-opening truth bomb in an essay that quickly went viral.

“As I watch the racial unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, I can’t help but compare the behavior of blacks in that city to that of spoiled rotten children,” Peterson wrote at the beginning of his powerful op-ed.

Though he criticized the black community for their violent, racially motivated actions after a black criminal was killed by police, his primary point was that if “white America” would stop fearing being labeled as racists and condemn the actions of the blacks who burn down cities, change might actually take place.

He drove that point home using Mo. Gov. Jay Nixon as an example, pointing out how he immediately surrendered to radicals in the black community and tried to sympathize with them, which was awkward and futile, at best.

“Nixon tried to appease the black mob and prematurely called for a ‘vigorous prosecution’ of Officer Darren Wilson,” Peterson wrote, explaining how his efforts backfired, didn’t gain an ounce of respect from the black community and actually increased racial tensions.

Concluding his compelling piece, Peterson made three assertions based on a world in which whites said “no” to being labeled “racist” for calling black cultural failures for what they are — failures.

2. If whites said “No,” it would give misguided blacks a chance to examine their hearts and repent of their wicked ways.

Black Reverend Writes What If White America Just Said No Essay... And It s Going Viral
this is the same asshole that thinks women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nice hero you picked.
The same pastor said SassyIrishLass shouldn't be allowed to vote. :lol:

People have views on topics, unlike a loon (such as yourself) I don't follow lockstep, I am capable of agreeing with someone's view and I am capable of disagreeing with the same individual's other views. Try it and you won't be viewed as a zombie

I'd like to see someone go to the Holocaust museum going "Genocide is a human thing and there has been many"

What do you think would happen? Jews aren't ignorant spoiled victims, as a general rule, so I'm pretty sure they know the Holocaust isn't the only genocide in human history, or that violence and hatred are traits of human nature.

I'd like to see someone go to the Holocaust museum going "Genocide is a human thing and there has been many"

What do you think would happen? Jews aren't ignorant spoiled victims, as a general rule, so I'm pretty sure they know the Holocaust isn't the only genocide in human history, or that violence and hatred are traits of human nature.

No they are spoiled victims they just receive billions in US funding and remember their time as slaves every passover....from 5000 years ago.

Why? I dont care what some old lady thinks about my thinking

Then what are you doing here? Why post?

To state my opinion. Old ladys and them likening my brain to their vaginas dont phase me

A misogynist as well as a racist. So does this mean that you hate black people because they laugh at you the same you hate women for doing so? Or is there another reason?
Try harder lol

this is the same asshole that thinks women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Nice hero you picked.

People have views on topics, unlike a loon (such as yourself) I don't follow lockstep, I am capable of agreeing with someone's view and I am capable of disagreeing with the same individual's other views. Try it and you won't be viewed as a zombie

My point is that his saying women shouldn't vote calls his entire character into question.

By the way, I agree and disagree with both sides of the political spectrum all the time on this forum. Try reading a person's posts before forming an opinion and maybe you won't be viewed as a zombie. :thup:

My point is that his saying women shouldn't vote calls his entire character into question.

By the way, I agree and disagree with both sides of the political spectrum all the time on this forum. Try reading a person's posts before forming an opinion and maybe you won't be viewed as a zombie. :thup:

Again, I agree and disagree with the man, it's not difficult to grasp...even for you

Again, I agree and disagree with the man, it's not difficult to grasp...even for you
LMAO! Hitler hated commies, liberals, gays, Jews, and black people. I guess you have quite a few agreements with him.

Forum List

Back