What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

He didn't expand health care

Insurance and health care are two completely different things
What he did do was force young people who might choose to go without insurance or who would but minimalist policies to pay far more than they should so as to prop up his subsidies and giveaways
He expanded healthcare to those under 26 on their parents policy, expanded Medicaid for low income workers and provided subsidies

11 million more are insured. That is expansion
Strange how forcing people to buy insurance under penalty of the law "expands healthcare".

You dOny have to buy, but you'll face a tax hit .

Forced to Have Coverage, Can't Afford It - Story - Obamacare Facts

I was forced to take Obama care after leaving a full time job to run our family business and take care of my parents. The premiums are 40% of my take home pay. I live in NJ, so I also have the highest car insurance, property taxes and retail costs in the nation. I do not qualify for Medicaid I make $500 too much. This was a total payoff to the insurance companies, and to low income democratic voters. There is no reward for working, if I was unemployed I could get Medicaid and never pay a dime. I could give a false ss# and never pay a dime.

The Senate and Congress have gold level plans that don’t cost them a dime. We pay for them, for the uninsured, and for us. What incentive is there to work?

I fully expect this to get deleted, I understand that this was a useless waste of time for me to write. I will be voting against any pro obama-care politician at any level. I had to make a choice to help my family, or improve my financial situation, unfortunately I chose family and I am paying for it and everyone else.

You weren't forced . You could skip the whole thing and just take the tax hit.
And if you can't afford the tax hit you can go to jail

that sounds like force to me

Can we get over this lie that 1/2 don't pay taxes ? Is a bullshit claim to disparage lower income people.

And in these fairness discussion , no one talks about services rendered . For example wealthy people benefit from more gov agencies than some low pay stiff .
It's not bullshit it is a fact and that is all it is

And the poor get way more benefits since they pay less for them or not at all

Really ? Are the poor using airports all the time , does the SEC protect their investments, does the patent office protect their intellectual properties ?

The SEC does not protect investments
People pay the patent office for their services
And poor people can use an airport just like anyone else

Now the so called rich send their kids to private schools even though their high property taxes go to public schools, The so called rich pay more in sales taxes that also go to state programs for the poor, they pay far more in income taxes which goes to fund social programs for the poor

So you see the so called rich do far more for the poor than you do

But the poor ain't using the airport . Vs a wealthy person who flies all the time .

Can we get over this lie that 1/2 don't pay taxes ? Is a bullshit claim to disparage lower income people.

And in these fairness discussion , no one talks about services rendered . For example wealthy people benefit from more gov agencies than some low pay stiff .

Really ? Are the poor using airports all the time , does the SEC protect their investments, does the patent office protect their intellectual properties ?

Now the so called rich send their kids to private schools even though their high property taxes go to public schools, The so called rich pay more in sales taxes that also go to state programs for the poor, they pay far more in income taxes which goes to fund social programs for the poor

So you're saying they're not actually wealthy, just "so-called"? Please explain.

The idiots around here think that anyone who makes 100 K a year is rich

But the poor ain't using the airport . Vs a wealthy person who flies all the time .

And those people that use airports fly for free do they?

He expanded healthcare to those under 26 on their parents policy, expanded Medicaid for low income workers and provided subsidies

Strange how forcing people to buy insurance under penalty of the law "expands healthcare".

I was forced to take Obama care after leaving a full time job to run our family business and take care of my parents. The premiums are 40% of my take home pay. I live in NJ, so I also have the highest car insurance, property taxes and retail costs in the nation. I do not qualify for Medicaid I make $500 too much. This was a total payoff to the insurance companies, and to low income democratic voters. There is no reward for working, if I was unemployed I could get Medicaid and never pay a dime. I could give a false ss# and never pay a dime.

The Senate and Congress have gold level plans that don’t cost them a dime. We pay for them, for the uninsured, and for us. What incentive is there to work?

I fully expect this to get deleted, I understand that this was a useless waste of time for me to write. I will be voting against any pro obama-care politician at any level. I had to make a choice to help my family, or improve my financial situation, unfortunately I chose family and I am paying for it and everyone else.

Well using that logic You are forced to have children since you take a tax hit if you don't have dependents. Same wh getting married, or owning a home .

Well using that logic You are forced to have children since you take a tax hit if you don't have dependents. Same wh getting married, or owning a home .

You don't get thrown in jail or have property confiscated if you don't have kids but you do if you can't pay your taxes

Medicaid was expanded for lower income workers. Except in red states
They turned it down to fix that Obama

How dare you help our poor people

What does it matter?

The fact remains obama fucked the poor.

He expanded healthcare, unemployment benefits, equal pay legislation, raised minimum wage

How is that fucking them

What he did do was force young people who might choose to go without insurance or who would but minimalist policies to pay far more than they should so as to prop up his subsidies and giveaways

So Obozo care was more important then food???????

Facing hunger here in New Jersey | Catholic Star Herald

Across the U.S., one in seven Americans faces food insecurity
— the lack of consistent access to adequate food. Food insecurity means that individuals must choose between food and other basic necessities, like medicine or housing.

“The choices they’re faced with are so difficult: ‘Do I get prescriptions or food? Do I buy lower quality food because I can get more of it?’ That leads to unhealthy eating habits,” said Deborah Oglesby, who coordinates food pantry outreach and Salem County health and wellness programs for Catholic Charities, Diocese of Camden. “People tend to think that it’s those who don’t work who are hungry, but we’re seeing that it’s the working families who are having such a difficult time.”

Feeding America, a national hunger relief organization, reports that more than half of those seeking assistance at its food pantries and food banks across the nation have a member of the household who is employed or has been employed within the year.

So you're saying they're not actually wealthy, just "so-called"? Please explain.

It just shows who you are dealing with.

So a plane ticket pays all costs of our aviation infrastructure and upkeep?

They get welfare, Medicaid and tons of other benefits, moron. Airports are paid for by the people who use them, not from federal taxes.

Who said that ? You are projecting.

That's right, moron. There's a fee included in your ticket that goes to pay for the airport.

That's like saying you aren't forced to hand over your wallet to the mugger because you can take a bullet in the stomach instead.

They get welfare, Medicaid and tons of other benefits, moron. Airports are paid for by the people who use them, not from federal taxes.

So the Faa has no taxpayer funded budget ? It's all fees? Never mind all the security . I guess that's all fee based too.

Yes it's the poorer people who get everything and the wealthy get nothing out of this country .

The taxes on them do
Do airports lose money like public transportation that the poor use does?

So the Faa has no taxpayer funded budget ? It's all fees? Never mind all the security . I guess that's all fee based too.

Yes it's the poorer people who get everything and the wealthy get nothing out of this country .

So you've never bought a plane ticket then because you obviously haven't seen the taxes you pay when you do

so who is "rich " in your mind?

That's right, moron. There's a fee included in your ticket that goes to pay for the airport.

Those fees don't cover everything . The TSA gets a budget of $7 billion . How can this be? Ain't it all supported on plane tickets !?!

Those fees don't cover everything . The TSA gets a budget of $7 billion . How can this be? Ain't it all supported on plane tickets !?!

Here are the fees you pay

Taxes & Carrier-imposed Fees : Delta Air Lines

now multiply that by all the plane tickets sold every year and see what you get

And one thing you are ignoring is that the poor pay little if any federal taxes so they are not paying for all the shit you think they are

so who is "rich " in your mind?

Depends . It's a relative term . I mean I can say someone like mitt Romney is a rich person.

But if I had to put at a floor . I'd say making $200k a year would put you in rich category . Now that depends on your debt n all.

What do you think is Rich?

Forum List

Back