What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

I did simply say that, it's not my fault if people start adding demons onto my posts.

Fair share is used in opposition to a flat tax. A flat tax isn't a fair tax. It's hard to define what fair is, but most people would like to see a fair tax, they just aren't sure what it is, so don't try and define it more than by saying "a fair share"

Why must there be a tax placed on the bartering of one's time and labor in exchange for something of value? Our founding fathers certainly didn't believe in that and they expressed that in the organic constitution and it has been upheld by the Supreme Court. Why do you believe that a central bank owned by international bankers have the right to extend credit from nothing and then tax our labor to pay for it? Do you not have sense that God saw fit to give a goat?

Well, tax exists to pay for things that are used. There are a variety of different ways of taxing, from taxing income, taxing on what we pay for and so on.

What do you think would be a better way of collecting the tax money? Or do you think that we should just pay for everything we use when we use it?
Just to point out that businesses would hate this idea as they'd have to pay MORE to run their business.

One of the reasons why we pay tax on our work is that it substitutes businesses paying tax. In other words, businesses feel better that YOU pay the tax on the money they pay you, than the govt taking the money from them directly.

Would you prefer say $50,000 a year and pay 30% tax ($15,000 a year, so $35,000 a year) or to pay 5% tax ($2,500) but earn $37,500 a year?

It's the same deal, you get the same amount of money, only one looks bigger (better bragging) but you pay more tax (more complaining).

Get it through your head....listen carefully....the income tax does not go towards funding the day to day operation of USA.INC. It is used to pay interest to the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers that took receivership of USA.INC in 1912 and got what basically amounts to the contract to provide the 19 essential services of "government" and they turned it into a for profit venture...thus the acts, statutes and codes all designed to bring in revenue. It is one MASSIVE corporate entity with over 18,500 subsidiaries. The states are subsidiaries of the Fed, the towns, cities and counties are subsidiaries of the states that are in turn subsidiaries of the corporate headquarters of the Fed whose headquarters is the city/state that is Washington D.C. Just like Kellogg, Brown and Root is a subsidiary of Halliburton, the cities, towns, counties and states are subsidiaries of USA.INC.....it's a very simple concept to grasp. Every single one of them can be found on Dun and Bradstreet's website and for a fee you can view their Comprehensive Annual Financial Report along with their holdings. I have proved it here many times...I know of what I speak. All the alphabet agencies are incorporated....even the Supreme Court is incorporated. The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico as a trust numbered "62".......do you get it now????

I'm sorry, but debate doesn't work with "Get it through your head" kind of attitude.

I'm not going to be told what to think by you or anyone else.

I didn't make a comment on where the money is spent. So I'm not sure why you're bringing this up.

I said that tax is there, and there are different ways of taxing.

Do I get it? Not really, what I don't get is why you didn't read what I wrote and why you've decided that this is you telling the world how to think.

I have explained ad naseum as to how the income tax actually works but yet you don't seem to be able to fathom it.....even though I keep pounding this message home because it is a FACT....so yeah, I get fucking frustrated. You seem to have a very tiny pea-brain and are not able to wrap your mind around it. I am like a math professor trying to explain quantum physiques to a retard......seriously....it's too fucking exhausting and I wonder why I even bother because the concept of what has been done to you is too far over that sloped neanderthal skull of yours........arrrrrgh!!!

You're about to be put on "ignore." Frigid has had me on ignore for a long time.

The benefits were rather meager in comparison to the cost.

That might be true but I'm not sure that the profits made by private companies who exploited the technology and the benefits to the consumers don't outweigh what the government spent

How do you compare the benefits that people get with the cost?

You mean you have no frikken idea?

Now that's hilarious!

Seriously, I feel like I am totally wasting my time here....we are surrounded by blithering idiots...they just don't "get it"........

If leftists were smarter, they wouldn't be leftists.

Seriously, I am thinking that my time would be better spent elsewhere.......I don't seem to be making any head way and all it is doing is pissing me off. I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on a bunch of dopes and dupes.

I did simply say that, it's not my fault if people start adding demons onto my posts.

Fair share is used in opposition to a flat tax. A flat tax isn't a fair tax. It's hard to define what fair is, but most people would like to see a fair tax, they just aren't sure what it is, so don't try and define it more than by saying "a fair share"

Why must there be a tax placed on the bartering of one's time and labor in exchange for something of value? Our founding fathers certainly didn't believe in that and they expressed that in the organic constitution and it has been upheld by the Supreme Court. Why do you believe that a central bank owned by international bankers have the right to extend credit from nothing and then tax our labor to pay for it? Do you not have sense that God saw fit to give a goat?

Well, tax exists to pay for things that are used. There are a variety of different ways of taxing, from taxing income, taxing on what we pay for and so on.

What do you think would be a better way of collecting the tax money? Or do you think that we should just pay for everything we use when we use it?
Just to point out that businesses would hate this idea as they'd have to pay MORE to run their business.

One of the reasons why we pay tax on our work is that it substitutes businesses paying tax. In other words, businesses feel better that YOU pay the tax on the money they pay you, than the govt taking the money from them directly.

Would you prefer say $50,000 a year and pay 30% tax ($15,000 a year, so $35,000 a year) or to pay 5% tax ($2,500) but earn $37,500 a year?

It's the same deal, you get the same amount of money, only one looks bigger (better bragging) but you pay more tax (more complaining).

Get it through your head....listen carefully....the income tax does not go towards funding the day to day operation of USA.INC. It is used to pay interest to the foreign owned Federal Reserve bankers that took receivership of USA.INC in 1912 and got what basically amounts to the contract to provide the 19 essential services of "government" and they turned it into a for profit venture...thus the acts, statutes and codes all designed to bring in revenue. It is one MASSIVE corporate entity with over 18,500 subsidiaries. The states are subsidiaries of the Fed, the towns, cities and counties are subsidiaries of the states that are in turn subsidiaries of the corporate headquarters of the Fed whose headquarters is the city/state that is Washington D.C. Just like Kellogg, Brown and Root is a subsidiary of Halliburton, the cities, towns, counties and states are subsidiaries of USA.INC.....it's a very simple concept to grasp. Every single one of them can be found on Dun and Bradstreet's website and for a fee you can view their Comprehensive Annual Financial Report along with their holdings. I have proved it here many times...I know of what I speak. All the alphabet agencies are incorporated....even the Supreme Court is incorporated. The IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico as a trust numbered "62".......do you get it now????

I'm sorry, but debate doesn't work with "Get it through your head" kind of attitude.

I didn't make a comment on where the money is spent. So I'm not sure why you're bringing this up.

Do I get it? Not really, what I don't get is why you didn't read what I wrote and why you've decided that this is you telling the world how to think.

I have explained ad naseum as to how the income tax actually works but yet you don't seem to be able to fathom it.....even though I keep pounding this message home because it is a FACT....so yeah, I get fucking frustrated. You seem to have a very tiny pea-brain and are not able to wrap your mind around it. I am like a math professor trying to explain quantum physiques to a retard......seriously....it's too fucking exhausting and I wonder why I even bother because the concept of what has been done to you is too far over that sloped neanderthal skull of yours........arrrrrgh!!!

It's a fact that the moon goes around the Earth. That doesn't mean it plays much importance in this argument though, so I'll bang on about the moon and then act really frustrated when you "don't get it".

You're about to be put on "ignore." Frigid has had me on ignore for a long time.

So what would be the downside of that? I would have one less idiot to bust on?

That might be true but I'm not sure that the profits made by private companies who exploited the technology and the benefits to the consumers don't outweigh what the government spent

Now that's hilarious!

Seriously, I feel like I am totally wasting my time here....we are surrounded by blithering idiots...they just don't "get it"........

Seriously, I am thinking that my time would be better spent elsewhere.......I don't seem to be making any head way and all it is doing is pissing me off. I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on a bunch of dopes and dupes.

And maybe you should try debating and see that not everything you say is actually relevant.

Now that's hilarious!

Don't ever think you are going to change the minds of the leftwing douche bags in here. That will never happen, so just get used to it. However, you may change the minds of others who read your posts. That's why we do it.

So what would be the downside of that? I would have one less idiot to bust on?

Pretty much.

Hey nutjob....Tell us about Bilderberg

What is there to say about them? They are just another offshoot group of the CFR, Trilateral Commission and the Committee of 300 that decide which economies will be wrecked and which ones will be allowed to thrive, make long range plans just so long as it serves their globalist agenda. There was serious denial for a couple of decades that there was an actual meeting of the powerful elite...those that said there was.... were called "conspiracy theorists"...only to find out that they were right all along. George Carlin, a flaming liberal even did a routine about the Bilderburgers.........I guess he was a kook as well, no? Is it really that big of a conspiracy that the people that control all the wealth would get together and have a plan? Seriously, you are unbelievably naive....anyone that would take your fool-fueled rants to heart would need the IQ of a kitten......
There is no such conspiracy, dupe. But the New BS GOP certainly is bought off by big money a-holes.

Wow, Franco...sounds like you are accusing the neocon GOP of being involved in a conspiracy...but that can't be true because there is no such thing as conspiracies....right? Let me explain a few home truths to you....the demise of the middle class was deemed necessary by a think tank group that wrote the Iron Mountain Report that was finished in 1967 and that an exponential threat would have to be manufactured to keep a growing population in line and subservient to an authoritative power. Read the report yourself...you can find it on-line. It's pretty boring for the most part but it does have some chilling sections that have led us to where we are now. The Club of Rome, an offshoot of the U.N came into existence two years after this report and came out with their "Zero growth" plan in the early 70's and that is when the environmental movement took place. Look up the quotes of Maurice Strong, look up the 1992 Rio summit, Agenda 21 and the map that they proposed for the United States and then compare it to all the federal land "da gubermint" has claimed ownership of and tell me that they don't mirror each other....I know my shit....I live and breathe this stuff. I am an avid researcher and an expert at putting the pieces together. I would LOVE to get a politician into a debate on live TV...especially a president and lay all this out and watch them stutter and stammer. I would have all the documentation and quotes in paper form for their perusal.....they wouldn't touch this stuff in a live forum with a ten foot pole because they know they would be stone cold BUSTED.
Nope, just a couple pals with many billions who want low taxes, cheap labor, to mislead the chumps and to screw the environment and the country...

George Soros has billions and he uses his money to fund NGOs all designed to tear down the sovereignty of this country....he has given millions to Hitlery....I haven't seen one proposal from him that is for higher taxes on the uber wealthy but he definitely doesn't want a secured southern border that floods the country with cheap, uneducated unskilled labor. You can't win this argument. I know more than you and I don't have a political party that I have faith in. I am about the truth on what is really going on....and until you take off the blinders, you are only cheering on your enslavement and that is a fact. USA.INC has wealth that would stagger the imagination that they have hidden from us that would change the life of every American but the banking oligarchs that own it don't want you to ever figure it out.
Greedy a-hole Republican banking oligarchs lol...NGOs and Hillary my ass. Read about the Kochs, Adelson, Scaife. Real big money, not bs.

Ever notice these "fair tax " threads always end up being about how you can further fuck over the poor and working stiffs .
Haven't seen a single "fair" tax proposal that doesn't raise taxes on the working poor and cut taxes on the wealthy

There is no need for any type of tax...income, property or even consumption. USA.INC is sitting on TRILLIONS in wealth. Do some research into the Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports and get back to me...or STFU...I get tired of trying to school morons like you.
I like roads and cops and trains and airports- now falling apart here. Thanks idiot GOP.
If you like something and want it you should pay for it. It's not everyone else's job to provide you with the things you want.
Who in the world said it was, dupe? Back to the 1500"s? Great idea. Maybe the GOP should stop wrecking the economy and the ME lol.

The gop's economic plan does kind of look like a 15th century baron & serf organization. The serf always ends up on the bottom of the barons boot.

All that is available to anyone

Anyone can get a patent the military protects all US interests abroad ( it's not supposed to but that's another thread) The legal system works for everyone and people are even provided free attorneys and everyone can use infrastructure to get around not just the "rich"
I didn't say they aren't available....only that they benefit more

Why because they use them and other people don't

Whose fault is that?
The issue is that the wealthy receive more benefit than the poor which was my assertion that the wealthy receive more benefits from our government than the poor do

The issue is that those benefits are available to anyone and everyone if they want to use them

The "rich" do not have exclusive rights to any of the benefits you listed they just use them

It's no different than you complaining that businesses use roads to move goods you can use roads to move goods too you just choose not to it's not anyone's fault but your own

That's a bullshit argument . We are supposed to be talking fairness. hey, you don't HAVE to make $1million a year if you don't want to pay the tax rate for that income !

If something is available to absolutely everyone than by definition it is fair. Anyone who wants to can use it. Libraries are free I suppose you think it's unfair that the people who use them on a regular basis do better in school right?

And if we are going to have an income tax then why should one dollar be taxed more than another?
We don't tax one gallon of gas more than another
No other federal tax has different rates on items
So why should a dollar be any different?

The only fair income ax is a flat tax where everyone pays the exact same percentage on every dollar earned

Even for you, that was incredibly lame.

This nation did fine without income taxes for over half of it's existence.

We certainly can survive without taxing the income of people. A consumption tax is far more fair, the rich whom you are conditioned to spew hatred at would pay far more, as they buy more.

A direct tax on labor is immoral.

All tax is immoral. It is the taking of another's property by force.

How's the country gonna run? On smiles n sunshine?

We all hate taxes, but be realistic .

10-15% flat tax......call it a day....

Problem. People earn income 1000 ways. That's why a good chunk of our tax code exists . Explaining how to measure "income ".

For example . U work for yourslef as a plumber . What's your income ?

SO a flat tax won't work because some people don't claim everything?

That happens now too it will always happen

But people will be less likely to hide income if there was a 10% flat tax than an effective tax rate of 20% or more

Joe sweats all day in a factory. He comes home and gives his children Binky and Chad a dollar to buy an ice cream.

You have absolutely no idea what I was talking about, do you?
So you can guarantee that wealth confiscation via the inheritance tax will trickle down to you in some way?

What?

The issue is the number of self-styled "conservatives" who have no problem with American money being stashed overseas. None of you has ever adequately explained that. Feel free to try.

Why can't a person stash his property wherever he wishes? What business is it of yours?

We're not talking about "property." He can moor his yacht wherever he's willing to pay the moorage fees. See the difference there?
A person's money is his property

Forum List

Back