What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil.

LOLOLOLOL! Hilarious you're so stupid. Ante is the Latin word for "before". Bellum is the Latin word for "before"
I'll let you put it together from there.....assuming you're not to stupid.

Bellum means war in latin. There were places in the USA before the civil war (hence antebellum) where they didn't have slavery, and there were places in the Union during the civil war that had slavery.

After I typed that I realized what I had said. At the moment I was thinking about the architecture--Sherman thought Savannah was 'too beautiful' and chose not to burn it, etc. People have pictures taken for weddings in the parks with the gazebos and many weddings are held in historic buildings. That is what they have there.

It does represent slavery.

Only to idiots

Welcome to my nightmare

The world just laughs at us, society has gone over the edge.

At first I didn't give two craps about this Paula Deen thing but seeing how she is being castigated is just beyond the pale.

NOt really.

She's supposed to be representing a product line. Her brand name is now tainted. Like it or not, she used one of the most offensive words in the English Langauge.

It's not offensive to me. It's only offensive to those that choose to be offended. By a word. She didn't run around chopping off people's head. She said a word that people choose to be offended by because our country has gone insane.

It absolutely was not offensive to anyone when she said it either. This is a case of jumping on a bandwagon because companies see the possibility of race riots shortly down the road and want to make an early bid on a racism position.

NOt really.

She's supposed to be representing a product line. Her brand name is now tainted. Like it or not, she used one of the most offensive words in the English Langauge.

It's not offensive to me. It's only offensive to those that choose to be offended. By a word. She didn't run around chopping off people's head. She said a word that people choose to be offended by because our country has gone insane.

It absolutely was not offensive to anyone when she said it either. This is a case of jumping on a bandwagon because companies see the possibility of race riots shortly down the road and want to make an early bid on a racism position.

Hard to see how they saw that, since the lawsuit is about employment conditions... it's you armchair wags who keep trying to make it about race.

Bellum means war in latin. There were places in the USA before the civil war (hence antebellum) where they didn't have slavery, and there were places in the Union during the civil war that had slavery.

After I typed that I realized what I had said. At the moment I was thinking about the architecture--Sherman thought Savannah was 'too beautiful' and chose not to burn it, etc. People have pictures taken for weddings in the parks with the gazebos and many weddings are held in historic buildings. That is what they have there.

It does represent slavery.

Only to idiots

Welcome to my nightmare

Only an idiot would advertise their 'victim-hood'

What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

I won't stand by in put up with this shit!!!!

Buy her books
protest out in the street!
Say how we must forgive as a society!

We're better then this shit.
I agree. She did this 30 yrs ago, But Chris Brown who beat up Rhianna is ok to be in music, Alec Baldwin can shout out racist rants and call his daughter a pig is allowed to continue to work and get endorsements, Charlie Sheen can get a new show after what he did . But Paula says something about someone who held her up 30 years ago she is the devil.

The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.

This might make you a little butt hurt, but she's still a Democrat to this day. :eek: I guess the mythical "party switch" the Democrats always talk about didn't happen.

The southern racist society she grew up in is evil and it's poison has unfortunately infected many good people.

This might make you a little butt hurt, but she's still a Democrat to this day. :eek: I guess the mythical "party switch" the Democrats always talk about didn't happen.

Uh--- yeah, because a single person whose party registration somebody somewhere claims to have found on the internets in a case that has nothing to do with political parties proves the negative. Riiiiight.

:cuckoo:

The world just laughs at us, society has gone over the edge.

At first I didn't give two craps about this Paula Deen thing but seeing how she is being castigated is just beyond the pale.

NOt really.

Someone who chopped off heads got an endorsement deal.

She used a word that a minimum of 13% of your potential customer base would find offensive.

That's bad business.

Come on, you guys are all about the business.

What is occurring to Paula Deen is evil. For using a single stupid world 30 years ago, she's being destroyed. What kind of shit is this??? We're going to destroy a person that has made our country richer for what we all say??? Not right.

It's TIME to back up our freedom of speech with our support. Who knows we may be saveragly destroyed next! Don't think it can't happen.

The media doesn't say shit about all the racism coming from the black population. No reporting on the threats and violence that occurs daily....

Buy her books

As I said on another thread about this she should have told the food network and her critics to F.O. and then ask them if they have ever said anything another group or race would find insulting or offensive. I for one am sick of people having to apologize for being imperfect human beings screw this whiny ass P.C. garbage.

[

As I said on another thread about this she should have told the food network and her critics to F.O. and then ask them if they have ever said anything another group or race would find insulting or offensive. I for one am sick of people having to apologize for being imperfect human beings screw this whiny ass P.C. garbage.

The Food Network critic isn't selling their name and image to hawk products and shows.

She is.

So she was fired from food network because she has questionable work conditions at her restaurant thst has nothing to do with food network?

Hard to see how they saw that, since the lawsuit is about employment conditions... it's you armchair wags who keep trying to make it about race.

NOt really. She's supposed to be representing a product line. Her brand name is now tainted. Like it or not, she used one of the most offensive words in the English Langauge.
She used a word that a minimum of 13% of your potential customer base would find offensive. That's bad business.

According to Pogo this is about poor working conditions. Not the 13%.

Last edited:
She used a word that a minimum of 13% of your potential customer base would find offensive. That's bad business.

According to Pogo this is about poor working conditions. Not the 13%.

Who is/are the '13%'?

Last edited:
Next to Anthony Bourdain, Paula Deen’s a Saint

July 12, 2013 By Humberto Fontova

1326895885_anthony-bourdain-paula-deen-467.jpg

Paula Deen admitted to using the N-word, we’ve recently learned. For this she was tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, and fed to the ‘gators.

Anthony Bourdain, on the other hand, headlined a propaganda junket to help secure the financial lifeline for a Stalinist regime that jailed and tortured the longest suffering black political prisoners in modern history.

But Bourdain sniffs that: “She [Paula Deen] revels in unholy connections with evil corporations.” Going further, he denounces Paula Deen’s professional endeavors as “in excruciatingly bad taste.” Further still, Bourdain finds Paula Deen, “unconscionable, cynical, and greedy.”

You’ve probably noticed whose side the media takes.

Next to Anthony Bourdain, Paula Deen?s a Saint | FrontPage Magazine

Paula Deen admitted to using the N-word, we’ve recently learned. For this she was tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, and fed to the ‘gators.

Actually, NONE of these things happened to Paula Deen. She only lost her job and endorsements because people don't want their products associated with her.

Anthony Bourdain, on the other hand, headlined a propaganda junket to help secure the financial lifeline for a Stalinist regime that jailed and tortured the longest suffering black political prisoners in modern history.

But Bourdain sniffs that: “She [Paula Deen] revels in unholy connections with evil corporations.” Going further, he denounces Paula Deen’s professional endeavors as “in excruciatingly bad taste.” Further still, Bourdain finds Paula Deen, “unconscionable, cynical, and greedy.”

I'm always amazed how the far right will just never forgive Cuba for throwing us out. We are like the world's shittiest ex-girlfriend.

Technology-Helps-Prevent-You-From-Drunk-Dialing-Drunk-Texting-Drunk-Emailing.jpg

"Castro, you shhhiiiiithead. No one dumps me!"

We exploited the shit out of Cuba for 50 years. They threw us out. They threw out the shitheads who helped in the exploitation. Unfortunately, these parasites have taken hold in Miami and have held our politics hostage ever since.

We need to get over ourselves.

Last edited:

Buy her books

>>>Buy her books, protest out in the street! Say how we must forgive as a society!<<<

Won't do any good. The damage has already been done. Paula Deen offended the man of lawlessness with the n-word, and she has to pay as did Don Imus, Dog the bounty hunter, and all the others in her position who offended the beast.

The companies who sponsored Deen knew that the blacks would come after them as well, if they continued to sponsor her. Thus, they had to drop her.

"And that no man (no businessman) might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:17)

1326895885_anthony-bourdain-paula-deen-467.jpg

Next to Anthony Bourdain, Paula Deen?s a Saint | FrontPage Magazine

kiss from a man who eats at the same trough .. does he expect the people not to realize that the Travel Channel is owned by the same people who own Food Network? I have also seen his s*** in Walmart & target the lying hypocrite

Oprah Winfrey Finally Comments on Paula Deen's N-Word Controversy

8/6/13

Oprah Winfrey befriended Paula Deen when she interviewed the butter-loving cook for an episode of "Oprah's Next Chapter" in March 2012. The former talk show host even spent the night at Deen's Georgia home, where the women discussed everything from Deen's financial insecurities to her diabetes diagnosis.

PHOTOS: Memorable moments from 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'

More than a year later, in a videotaped deposition, Deen admitted to once using the N-word in the past. The 66-year-old Southerner was subsequently fired by the Food Network and lost multiple endorsement deals. Until recently, Winfrey had remained silent on her friend's latest controversy.

"In the very first days I tried to reach her, and then I decided to stay out of it as I saw it blowing up," Winfrey, 59, tells "Entertainment Tonight." "In time she will be fine. For me, it all just felt kind of sad."

Oprah Winfrey Finally Comments on Paula Deen's N-Word Controversy | Story | Wonderwall

Buy her books

I disagree. I think you're exactly as good as shit. But, that's what I think about all KKK scum.

Forum List

Back