What is the answer to covid?

Many years ago we all got herded to the gym and got vaccinated.
Everyone in school got vaccinated. No big deal. (I'm in favor of mandatory vaccinations)
Today everyone is a conspiracy theorist. The sooner we all get vaccinated the sooner we get back to normal.
I don’t remember that happening.

2- we’re adults. Being vaccinated as a kid, wasn’t any kids decision, it was their parents.

The government is not my mommy. You on the other hand are still sucking on the governments tits

Deflection noted, LibBot.
The topic was the right-wing denial of reality, and you're running deflection for that by whimpering about Pelosi. Remember, we can still track you by the trail of piddle you leave behind you.

Can you give us a number concerning how many dead it will take before you admit how badly you screwed up? It's clearly at least in the millions. Is it in the billions?

Just how big of a stack of bodies will it take before the unnatural and obscene death-lust of you Trumpist death-cultists is slaked?

The topic was the right-wing denial of reality, and you're running deflection for that by whimpering about Pelosi. Remember, we can still track you by the trail of piddle you leave behind you.

Can you give us a number concerning how many dead it will take before you admit how badly you screwed up? It's clearly at least in the millions. Is it in the billions?

Just how big of a stack of bodies will it take before the unnatural and obscene death-lust of you Trumpist death-cultists is slaked?
How thoughtful of you to care so much about the safety of anti vaxx right wingers. I could have thought you wished them all dead

What is the answer to covid?​

Virus is going to virus....Period.....No amount of hand wringing, hysteria, and nagging your neighbors is going to change that.

Let go of the media and politician inculcated panic, asses your risk factors accordingly, and go live your life.

Life can be tough, shit happens. wear a helmet.

How thoughtful of you to care so much about the safety of anti vaxx right wingers. I could have thought you wished them all dead
That's because, being fundamentally violent and unstable yourself, you can't even imagine that most others aren't similarly psychotic.

That is not the case. We are not like you. Try to understand that.

Many years ago we all got herded to the gym and got vaccinated.
Everyone in school got vaccinated. No big deal. (I'm in favor of mandatory vaccinations)
Today everyone is a conspiracy theorist. The sooner we all get vaccinated the sooner we get back to normal.

These mRNA concoctions are not vaccines.
They do not contain dead viruses.
Instead they just contrain a synthetic spike protein, which is very risky because our own cells often use these same spike proteins.

Nor is vaccines the way things usually get back to normal.
Instead, it is herd immunity that ends epidemics.
Why we are preventing herd immunity makes no sense at all.

Instead they just contrain a synthetic spike protein, which is very risky because our own cells often use these same spike proteins.

Nor is vaccines the way things usually get back to normal.
Instead, it is herd immunity that ends epidemics.
Why we are preventing herd immunity makes no sense at all.
I’ve never heard of a vaccine that requires 3 doses within a year

There are lots of mandatory vaccines if you plan on attending life and not staying in your home.

Actually there are exemptions available for all real vaccines, and all real vaccines are FDA tested and approved.
The fake mRNA concoctions are not fully tested or FDA approved.

I’ve never heard of a vaccine that requires 3 doses within a year
228818531-538136434057774-3152320333888040642-n.jpg

I got the shot and if someone doesn't want it, it's their business.
The Delta is providing a few sick days off.
Every one of my co-workers living in a Black neighborhood isn't getting shots because if they do they'll get their asses kicked.
Of course the Liberal media won't report that Black who vote D won't get the shot.

I don’t remember that happening.

2- we’re adults. Being vaccinated as a kid, wasn’t any kids decision, it was their parents.

The government is not my mommy. You on the other hand are still sucking on the governments tits
LOL! I'm probably way older than you.
But you are correct as the photo below shows.
1629324421139.png

When the flu first came out.

No the Spanish flu did not produce variants.
But it hardly mattered, since there was no vaccine for it.
But those who got is because immune.
If there were lots of variants, then no one would become immune.

No the Spanish flu did not produce variants.

Actually it did.

"The influenza virus that caused the 1918 pandemic mutated into variants, much like the novel coronavirus has done in the current pandemic, century-old virus samples reveal.

The discovery could help explain why later waves of the 1918 flu pandemic were worse than the first."

I got the shot and if someone doesn't want it, it's their business.
Yep.

However, no shirt, no shoes, no service. Same policy with vaccines. Businesses are allowed to set standards. Since vaccination is a free choice, the unvaccinated are not a protected class, any more than the shoeless are a protected class.

If you want to start of no-vaccines-only business, knock yourself out. We'll just walk on by.

Of course the Liberal media won't report that Black who vote D won't get the shot.
The media has reported extensively on the slightly lower vaccine rates for blacks. it just pales in comparison to the much lower rates of Trump cultists, so Trump cultists rightfully get more attention.

Yep.

However, no shirt, no shoes, no service. Same policy with vaccines. Businesses are allowed to set standards. Since vaccination is a free choice, the unvaccinated are not a protected class, any more than the shoeless are a protected class.

If you want to start of no-vaccines-only business, knock yourself out. We'll just walk on by.

The media has reported extensively on the slightly lower vaccine rates for blacks. it just pales in comparison to the much lower rates of Trump cultists, so Trump cultists rightfully get more attention.
Businesses are allowed to set standards

BINGO!
That's why Biden doesn't have to sign a bill!

They dont have to contain the dead virus to be a vaccine. That's the old outdated way. The mRNA replicates the spike protein the virus uses to unlock and enter the cell. Once your body develops soldiers that can spot that spike protein it attacks the virus.

Actually it did.

"The influenza virus that caused the 1918 pandemic mutated into variants, much like the novel coronavirus has done in the current pandemic, century-old virus samples reveal.

The discovery could help explain why later waves of the 1918 flu pandemic were worse than the first."

That is not remotely scientific.
You can't examine 3 lungs soaked in formaldehyde and tell if the virus was more lethal.
Variants are NEVER more lethal.
Natural selection and evolution always cause variants that are more infectious but less lethal.
And the proof is that it turns out Spanish flu did not just disappear, but it simply stopped killing people.
It became less lethal.

I have seen so many demanding to be able to go mask free.

I have seen so many calling the vaccine everything from an outright killer to completely ineffective.

So what is the answer? What should we do to fight this pandemic?

Don't come it with requests to prosecute Fauci or blame China. None of that will do anything to help against this pandemic. And spare me the "It is just the flu" bullshit.

I am calling on those who fight against the steps that have been taken to provide an alternative.

What should we do to fight the covid pandemic?

Obviously we should just let nature take its course, like the good old days when tens of millions would die of something that could be prevented with a shot in the arm. We've accrued too much knowledge of medicine, it's time to go back and just blame everything on witches.

What is the answer to covid?​

Your immune system.

Too bad the immune system didn't work in 630,000 americans, oh well :laugh:

Yep.

Wrong.
It is illegal to coerce customers to take a risky pseudo vaccine that is not FDA approved.

Forum List

Back