What is the explanation republicans have for why the economy is improving under Biden?

Obviously the economy isn’t perfect, but it’s improving. Didn’t republicans say the market would crash if Biden took over? Hmm. Weird. Seems to be doing well.

Have any economic policies changed since the end of the Trump administration?
Um yeah actually. The stimulus law lol. It created an influx of demand side economics. Even if most people saved parts of their stimulus checks, they still spent a portion of it right away. The same couldn’t be said for the unemployed. They spent their benefits immediately on food, clothing, and shelter. The result is an influx of consumer demand. Capitalism 101.
The law only got passed a few days ago, moron. And none of the money has been spent yet. Only morons believe government cash can create jobs. For every dollar the government gives out with one hand, it takes away with the other.
Lol a few days ago? What date do you think Biden signed that law? Go ahead and look it up. I’ll wait.

Obviously the economy isn’t perfect, but it’s improving. Didn’t republicans say the market would crash if Biden took over? Hmm. Weird. Seems to be doing well.

Um yeah actually. The stimulus law lol. It created an influx of demand side economics. Even if most people saved parts of their stimulus checks, they still spent a portion of it right away. The same couldn’t be said for the unemployed. They spent their benefits immediately on food, clothing, and shelter. The result is an influx of consumer demand. Capitalism 101.
The law only got passed a few days ago, moron. And none of the money has been spent yet. Only morons believe government cash can create jobs. For every dollar the government gives out with one hand, it takes away with the other.
Lol a few days ago? What date do you think Biden signed that law? Go ahead and look it up. I’ll wait.
March 11. That was only 3 weeks ago.

Come again?

The answer is because States like Texas and California are reopening...

Now it is your turn to tell me how I believed Biden would crash the economy and when you discover I never wrote anything like that then you should learn the actual slowing and crash was because of Covid and the reopening will usher in a fast growing economy but it will not last!

The re-opening will usher in a fast growing economy, and it could last, if the federal government continues to get money in the pockets of working Americans, and changes the tax code to reward "work not wealth". Working Americans have had a real raise in 40 years, and 40% of workers have seen no economic benefits from the Trump economy.

There's a lot of pent up demand in the working centre that could fuel economic growth for a generation, not to mention jobs in the growing green energy sector, and climate change mitigation.

Come again?
Um yeah I’ll try to sum this up for you: that isn’t a few days. You’re welcome.

Come again?

So working Americans started spending money 1/3 of the way through the month, and you don't think that affected hiring in a service economy for that month.

Yeah, I can see you being that dumb.

Now it is your turn to tell me how I believed Biden would crash the economy and when you discover I never wrote anything like that then you should learn the actual slowing and crash was because of Covid and the reopening will usher in a fast growing economy but it will not last!

The re-opening will usher in a fast growing economy, and it could last, if the federal government continues to get money in the pockets of working Americans, and changes the tax code to reward "work not wealth". Working Americans have had a real raise in 40 years, and 40% of workers have seen no economic benefits from the Trump economy.

There's a lot of pent up demand in the working centre that could fuel economic growth for a generation, not to mention jobs in the growing green energy sector, and climate change mitigation.

Unfortunately it never last but for the short term ( five years ) the growth should be strong...

If government breaks your leg, and then gives you a crutch, does government get to take credit for you being able to walk as well as you now can with that crutch?

You almost sound like you're thankful for the broken leg, because it gave government a reason to give you a crutch.

Are you really that fucking dumb? The economy is doing better because the business are opening back and and people are going back to work. This should have been done last year the but the Dems wanted to crash the economy to make Trump look bad as it was their only way to win the election.

So working Americans started spending money 1/3 of the way through the month, and you don't think that affected hiring in a service economy for that month.

How does the health of that economy, thus “stimulated”, compare to how it would have been if the Democrapic criminals who infest government hadn't sabotaged the economy in the first place over the #CoronaHoax2020?

The housing market is developing a massive bubble that will burst sometime this year. And before anyone attacks this as partisan, I'm not blaming any particular party for this. This is business as usual in this country. We create bubbles, kick the can down the road, and then taxpayers foot the bills of banks. That's bipartisan.

There has only been one massive housing bubble in my lifetime and that was W's huge bubble. There have been periods where prices rose, and periods where they didn't, but not a time when the housing market outright crashed and millions of foreclosures happened. The only other time it happened was the Great Depression. I wasn't born then.

W's bubble wasn't bi-partisan at all. It was all on the combination of low interest rates after 9/11, the 2003 American Dream Downpayment Act, and the de-regulation of Wall Street and subprime mortgages, written and passed by the Republican Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

The first thing Trump did when he got into office was to roll back banking regulations put into place to prevent another banking collapse from happening. But with this stimulus, Biden is refusing to allow Republicans to limit and strangle the stimulus, and forcing workers back to work without living wages, like happened last time.

Republicans want a hungry and needy working class who are willing to take any job no matter how little it pays, because something is better than nothing. That's exactly what Mitch McConnell told us when Democrats wanted to sent checks to working Americans. Shouldn't McConnell want a strong and thriving middle class. It's the key to success economies throughout the first world.

Republican economics has slashed the middle class, driving millions of Americans back into poverty.
W's bubble wasn't bi-partisan at all.

Clinton didn't do anything to cause a bubble?
Clinton didn't push Fannie and Freddie to buy subprime mortgages?
Two Clinton appointees were in charge of Fannie and Freddie when they went bust.

Fannie and Freddie didn't control the interest rates, the banking regulations, or the federal reserve. Fannie and Freddie didn't even start sub-prime lending until 2005. Wall Street was pushing lenders to send them more subprime mortgages which were so much more profitable than regular mortgages. They lost interest in low ratio conventional mortgages because the interest rates were low, and you couldn't layer on subprime fees.

It's not uncommon for mortgage brokers to layer on fee after fee, so that on a $40,000 subprime second mortgage, the borrower will get around $32,000, with the rest going for brokerage and legal fees. It's "predatory lending" at it's finest. Those seeking conventional mortgages, can generally get bank mortgages at lower interest rates without paying any high end up front brokerage fees, because these are low risk loans. When people have that much of their own skin in the game, they're not likely to just walk away.

Fannie and Freddie didn't even start sub-prime lending until 2005.

Fannie and Freddie don't write mortgages, moron.

The Vax that President Trump got made, and distributed. The re-opening of states, mostly by Republicans.

Pretty easy to see that.

But, wake us up when we get back to Pre-China Virus employment levels. And no, the stock market isn’t everything, especially with all the inflation and jacked up gas prices.
The RATE of vaccination is far higher under Biden. That is in part because of the stimulus bill.
No it isn't. It is due to PRODUCTION of the drugs.

People scoffed at Biden's promised in 100 million shots in his first 100 days calling it "impossible",
Who said that? President Trump already had a million per day going, and of course as production ramps up the numbers go up. Hardly bold to promise 100 million in 100 days when it it was already on track to do so.

W's bubble wasn't bi-partisan at all. It was all on the combination of low interest rates after 9/11, the 2003 American Dream Downpayment Act, and the de-regulation of Wall Street and subprime mortgages, written and passed by the Republican Congress and signed into law by Bill Clinton.

Why are you still lying about this?

The housing market is developing a massive bubble that will burst sometime this year. And before anyone attacks this as partisan, I'm not blaming any particular party for this. This is business as usual in this country. We create bubbles, kick the can down the road, and then taxpayers foot the bills of banks. That's bipartisan.

There has only been one massive housing bubble in my lifetime and that was W's huge bubble. There have been periods where prices rose, and periods where they didn't, but not a time when the housing market outright crashed and millions of foreclosures happened. The only other time it happened was the Great Depression. I wasn't born then.

The first thing Trump did when he got into office was to roll back banking regulations put into place to prevent another banking collapse from happening. But with this stimulus, Biden is refusing to allow Republicans to limit and strangle the stimulus, and forcing workers back to work without living wages, like happened last time.

Republicans want a hungry and needy working class who are willing to take any job no matter how little it pays, because something is better than nothing. That's exactly what Mitch McConnell told us when Democrats wanted to sent checks to working Americans. Shouldn't McConnell want a strong and thriving middle class. It's the key to success economies throughout the first world.

Republican economics has slashed the middle class, driving millions of Americans back into poverty.

As usual from Dragonlady, nothing but lies and not one scintilla of proof much less something of substance. Why?

Dragonlady, does it make you FEEL BETTER, you know like you're doing your part by throwing out these lies all the time? What other payoff is there for you?

W's bubble wasn't bi-partisan at all.

Clinton didn't do anything to cause a bubble?
Clinton didn't push Fannie and Freddie to buy subprime mortgages?
Two Clinton appointees were in charge of Fannie and Freddie when they went bust.

In addition, Barney Franks helped his lover secure a job with Fannie Mae. A position where he benefited financially by Barnie's committee forcing Fannie and Freddie to increase the percentage of sub-prime loans held in their portfolio. Which, extended to banks lowering their standards as well.

Fannie and Freddie didn't control the interest rates, the banking regulations, or the federal reserve. Fannie and Freddie didn't even start sub-prime lending until 2005. Wall Street was pushing lenders to send them more subprime mortgages which were so much more profitable than regular mortgages. They lost interest in low ratio conventional mortgages because the interest rates were low, and you couldn't layer on subprime fees.

It's not uncommon for mortgage brokers to layer on fee after fee, so that on a $40,000 subprime second mortgage, the borrower will get around $32,000, with the rest going for brokerage and legal fees. It's "predatory lending" at it's finest. Those seeking conventional mortgages, can generally get bank mortgages at lower interest rates without paying any high end up front brokerage fees, because these are low risk loans. When people have that much of their own skin in the game, they're not likely to just walk away.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

States are ending lockdowns and restrictions people are getting out more and bussiness are starting to hire again it's really not hard to figure out.
Except none of that figures into LAST MONTH'S report, obviously it IS too hard for YOU to figure out.

Forum List

Back