What is the minimum wage for an illegal immigrant?????????????

Correll you've been watching too much movies. why do you post this kind of nonsense? Do you have a link to prove your post?
These places are inspected for health or safety or any violations.

So, you think this guy was lying? TO what end?

I don't know the other guy. Well do you have a link to prove what you are saying?

What do you need proof of? THat there are large numbers of illegals in California? That they are worked in shit conditions?

Dude these places are inspected for any violations. That is why I'm asking you for a proof.

You are welcome to believe that illegals work in fine conditions, if you so choose to do so.

Try to post something that make sense.

So the Democraps are in favor of slave labor. No matter Trump is coming

Trump is coming? You buddy Trump wants to hire more foreign workers for his vineyard that are taking American jobs.

Trump vineyard seeks Labor Department approval to hire foreign workers

Federal ethics experts for former Democratic and Republican administrations warned Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump is creating a major conflict of interest by allowing his Virginia vineyard to seek special temporary visas for foreign workers.

Trump, who is president of the Charlottesville vineyard that applied this month for H2 visas for six foreign workers, will soon run the U.S. government, which determines whether to grant those visas.

“This is a powerful example of why Donald Trump needs to make a definitive break, not just with his operational interests but his ownership interests, by appointing an independent trustee to liquidate all that,” said Norm Eisen, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who was chief White House ethics lawyer for President Obama from 2009 to 2011.

He called the situation “a classic conflict of interest.”

Migrant Farm work visas are ok.

No it's not okay. Are you saying he cannot find local American workers for his vineyard? It's legal but they are taking over American jobs. So what are the differences?

You insisted so hard that I should hire only white Americans....... So why is it that it's okay for you that he is hiring foreign workers?

He also hired permanent H1 workers permanent which are not seasonal. So why is this okay to you just because of Trump?

So everything whatever Trump is doing is okay?

1. I never insisted that you hire only white Americans. That was the voices in your head.

2. Migrant Farm labor are acceptable to me.

1. Please don't lie...... You and I went through several threads because of this nonsense. This is one of the good reasons why some of your post here are not true.

2. Migrants workers..... Are taking over American jobs. Especially working for a vineyard which are different compared to other hard farm workers. I've seen and visited several vineyards here in NAPA valleys.
It's acceptable to you because of Trump but it's not acceptable to Americans like me.

1. I recall correcting you on your racial assumptions during those threads. But, like most lefties, you didn't hear what you didn't want to hear.

2. Migrant farm work, is acceptable to me, because it is small shitty niche.

Trump is coming? You buddy Trump wants to hire more foreign workers for his vineyard that are taking American jobs.

Federal ethics experts for former Democratic and Republican administrations warned Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump is creating a major conflict of interest by allowing his Virginia vineyard to seek special temporary visas for foreign workers.

Trump, who is president of the Charlottesville vineyard that applied this month for H2 visas for six foreign workers, will soon run the U.S. government, which determines whether to grant those visas.

“This is a powerful example of why Donald Trump needs to make a definitive break, not just with his operational interests but his ownership interests, by appointing an independent trustee to liquidate all that,” said Norm Eisen, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who was chief White House ethics lawyer for President Obama from 2009 to 2011.

No it's not okay. Are you saying he cannot find local American workers for his vineyard? It's legal but they are taking over American jobs. So what are the differences?

You insisted so hard that I should hire only white Americans....... So why is it that it's okay for you that he is hiring foreign workers?

He also hired permanent H1 workers permanent which are not seasonal. So why is this okay to you just because of Trump?

1. I never insisted that you hire only white Americans. That was the voices in your head.

1. Please don't lie...... You and I went through several threads because of this nonsense. This is one of the good reasons why some of your post here are not true.

2. Migrants workers..... Are taking over American jobs. Especially working for a vineyard which are different compared to other hard farm workers. I've seen and visited several vineyards here in NAPA valleys.
It's acceptable to you because of Trump but it's not acceptable to Americans like me.

1. I recall correcting you on your racial assumptions during those threads. But, like most lefties, you didn't hear what you didn't want to hear.

1. Please don't lie.
2. Working for vineyard is not a shitty job. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:

1. Please don't lie.
2. Women king for vineyard is not a shitty job. Keep that in mind.

Can you translate that into English please?

Where do the migrant farm workers live? Is the street an acceptable answer to you?

1. Please don't lie.

2. I mean to say..... Working for vineyard is not a shitty job.

Where do the migrant farm workers live? Is the street an acceptable answer to you?

Nope.....Farm owners will feed, corral and house them.

They can sleep on the bus back to the port.

They can sleep on the bus back to the port.

Wrong again. When farm owners hired migrant workers .......... which you supported whole heartedly like Tumo the owner will feed, corral and house them and subject for inspection. That includes medical assistance when needed.

In the SF bay area we have a lot of construction right now, lot of the guys are making 15 buck hr or more and if they know how to operate equipment or have experience they are making more than that easily here. Unless they are just doing day jobs then more like $10.

1. Please don't lie.

Then quit yours and go pick grapes, you fucking hypocrite

In the SF bay area we have a lot of construction right now, lot of the guys are making 15 buck hr or more and if they know how to operate equipment or have experience they are making more than that easily here. Unless they are just doing day jobs then more like $10.
Dude you have no idea how much money illegal aliens that have to hide in the shadows are making. \

PS. The illegals selling and importing heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine are making a lot more than you......DUMBASS

Agree, but also disagree. We pay to much to deport to many people but the absolute worst, until we devise the method that we are going to use to stop them from coming back in. You do not try and bail water from a boat with a bucket, that 1/2 the bottom is missing from. The left is sure besides stopping people at the border as best as IE can, nothing major besides that is going to happen, until a barrier of some sort is erected, to keep what we throw out, out!
Captured illegals need to be treated like the criminals they are and not hugged and coddled all the way back to their shit-hole.
We need to use them after capture...make them build our wall...say...a 120 day sentence to "the wall" working 16 hours a day, sleeping in tents and fed rice, bread and water.
This is so simple...someone just needs to grab their balls and sack up.

stop wasting time with childish, emotive, nonsense.

There is no minimum wage for illegals...in fact their labor can be FREE!
Simply pick up a truck load at your local Home Depot, have them pull weeds and do brainless work then drop them off at your local INS office. Like this:

Give it a try big mouth

Easy now tuff guy...remember how stupid I made you look before?
I'd suggest you follow someone else around and drop your retarded, desperate one-liners somewhere else.
And remember..it is not a mandatory requirement that you post.

Who you talking to? Me or the one guy I blocked?

I was talking to this clown: Unkotare

I knew it! He's the one asshole I have blocked. Every once in awhile I notice someone makes a comment that doesn't make sense and it's usually a reply to unkotard.

I absolutely can not stand him. He refuses to have a conversation. I suspect he isn't smart enough to put into words why you are wrong so unless you're going to tell me what you think I don't want to know your opinion on my comments.

I have asked him to explain, he won't. So he's also purposely being a dick. I'm soooo glad to not be seeing his posts. I wish he weren't able to reply to my posts or even see them but I hope it bothers him I don't see what he says.

And I'm glad to see someone else notices what a lame poster he is. We aren't the only ones but he also has a little click in here. He can't explain himself but we know he agrees with them.

He's a inner city wrestling coach who doesn't believe Republicans are racist. He won't answer any questions because he knows his racism would come out

Captured illegals need to be treated like the criminals they are and not hugged and coddled all the way back to their shit-hole.
We need to use them after capture...make them build our wall...say...a 120 day sentence to "the wall" working 16 hours a day, sleeping in tents and fed rice, bread and water.

Simply pick up a truck load at your local Home Depot, have them pull weeds and do brainless work then drop them off at your local INS office. Like this:

Give it a try big mouth

I'd suggest you follow someone else around and drop your retarded, desperate one-liners somewhere else.

I knew it! He's the one asshole I have blocked. Every once in awhile I notice someone makes a comment that doesn't make sense and it's usually a reply to unkotard.

I absolutely can not stand him. He refuses to have a conversation. I suspect he isn't smart enough to put into words why you are wrong so unless you're going to tell me what you think I don't want to know your opinion on my comments.

I have asked him to explain, he won't. So he's also purposely being a dick. I'm soooo glad to not be seeing his posts. I wish he weren't able to reply to my posts or even see them but I hope it bothers him I don't see what he says.

And I'm glad to see someone else notices what a lame poster he is. We aren't the only ones but he also has a little click in here. He can't explain himself but we know he agrees with them.

He's a inner city wrestling coach who doesn't believe Republicans are racist. He won't answer any questions because he knows his racism would come out

Republicans are not racist.................Racism knows no political affiliation, race or color. all racism knows is the ignorance that breeds it

Agree, but also disagree. We pay to much to deport to many people but the absolute worst, until we devise the method that we are going to use to stop them from coming back in. You do not try and bail water from a boat with a bucket, that 1/2 the bottom is missing from. The left is sure besides stopping people at the border as best as IE can, nothing major besides that is going to happen, until a barrier of some sort is erected, to keep what we throw out, out!

Give it a try big mouth

Best day of my usmb life was day I blocked him. He's the only person I ever blocked and I've been here long time

1. Please don't lie.

Dude you are good example of ignorant. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Dude you have no idea how much money illegal aliens that have to hide in the shadows are making. \

PS. The illegals selling and importing heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine are making a lot more than you......DUMBASS

All 20 millions? Most Drug dealers are Americans and most of the drug users. So stop being dumb.

1. Please don't lie.

Dude you are good example of ignorant. You don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.
So tell us why picking grapes is such a great job? And add in exactly how many weeks a year a grape picker actually has employment? LOL, you have no clue, go ahead prove me wrong instead of just mumbling

All 20 millions? Most Drug dealers are Americans and most of the drug users. So stop being dumb.

Please explain this babble

"All 20 millions?"

Did you learn English in Tijuana

Give it a try big mouth

Republicans are not racist.................Racism knows no political affiliation, race or color. all racism knows is the ignorance that breeds it
You know what I mean. For example Republicans have ignored the unfair conditions blacks have lived under for the past 200 years and want to pretend racism doesn't exist today.

Anyways, I'm done arguing all that. I now agree with you. The past doesn't matter. What matters is moving forward and anyone poor chooses to be stay poor.

We can't mandate parents teach their kids to be ambitious. And if a poor person chooses to have a kid when they are poor that's their choice.

If you are single and have no children you can get out of poverty. Nothing we can do about the people who are already here now but the people here now each have a decision to make. Am I ready to be a parent. Every person needs to ask themselves that question.

But idiots like unkotard would suggest I want black genocide when I suggest people on welfare get fixed.

Forum List

Back