What is the minimum wage for an illegal immigrant?????????????

They have no minimum wage, some of the people working on farms are getting .25 cents per bushel of tomatoes picked............ So the Democraps are in favor of slave labor. No matter Trump is coming

A fellow dad at the local school is s transplanted Californian. He would talk about how when you walked down the streets of san francisco that you would see sweat shop type set ups, with the doors wide open for all to see, filled with illegals making slave wages in horrible conditions.

He blamed the corruption of the city government. Couldn't make the leap to blaming the open border policy.

Correll you've been watching too much movies. why do you post this kind of nonsense? Do you have a link to prove your post?
These places are inspected for health or safety or any violations.

So, you think this guy was lying? TO what end?

That costs money and may require a tax increase in red States.

Money well spent.
until it comes time to flip-flop on your, lower taxes, mantra.

Defending the borders is the primary purpose of government.
civil offenses are not real crimes; it is jaywalking across a State line. only the right wing, is that fantastical.

A common belief system on the left, that does not define reality, nor address the real cost to society of the failure of doing that task.
yes, it does; only the right, never gets it.

Money well spent.

Defending the borders is the primary purpose of government.
civil offenses are not real crimes; it is jaywalking across a State line. only the right wing, is that fantastical.

A common belief system on the left, that does not define reality, nor address the real cost to society of the failure of doing that task.
yes, it does; only the right, never gets it.

A belief about the role of government(s) only defines reality if everyone plays by that belief system.

NO ONE out side of First World lefties are playing by that belief system.

AND the harm from NOT doing that is still real, regardless of your opinion.

So the Democraps are in favor of slave labor. No matter Trump is coming

Trump is coming? You buddy Trump wants to hire more foreign workers for his vineyard that are taking American jobs.

Trump vineyard seeks Labor Department approval to hire foreign workers

Federal ethics experts for former Democratic and Republican administrations warned Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump is creating a major conflict of interest by allowing his Virginia vineyard to seek special temporary visas for foreign workers.

Trump, who is president of the Charlottesville vineyard that applied this month for H2 visas for six foreign workers, will soon run the U.S. government, which determines whether to grant those visas.

“This is a powerful example of why Donald Trump needs to make a definitive break, not just with his operational interests but his ownership interests, by appointing an independent trustee to liquidate all that,” said Norm Eisen, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who was chief White House ethics lawyer for President Obama from 2009 to 2011.

He called the situation “a classic conflict of interest.”

Trump is coming? You buddy Trump wants to hire more foreign workers for his vineyard that are taking American jobs.

Federal ethics experts for former Democratic and Republican administrations warned Thursday that President-elect Donald Trump is creating a major conflict of interest by allowing his Virginia vineyard to seek special temporary visas for foreign workers.

Trump, who is president of the Charlottesville vineyard that applied this month for H2 visas for six foreign workers, will soon run the U.S. government, which determines whether to grant those visas.

“This is a powerful example of why Donald Trump needs to make a definitive break, not just with his operational interests but his ownership interests, by appointing an independent trustee to liquidate all that,” said Norm Eisen, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution who was chief White House ethics lawyer for President Obama from 2009 to 2011.

Migrant Farm work visas are ok.

They have no minimum wage, some of the people working on farms are getting .25 cents per bushel of tomatoes picked............ So the Democraps are in favor of slave labor. No matter Trump is coming

A fellow dad at the local school is s transplanted Californian. He would talk about how when you walked down the streets of san francisco that you would see sweat shop type set ups, with the doors wide open for all to see, filled with illegals making slave wages in horrible conditions.

He blamed the corruption of the city government. Couldn't make the leap to blaming the open border policy.

LOL.... Never happened long enough because they ( like any ring ) would be closed down if found..

This is why sending our jobs, or hiring for temp visa's are so wanted, it brings them in for pennies an hour without protection from a union..BTW your Trump is trying to get visa's for his sons wine company..

Is that ok with you now?

Exactly.

I live in a border state where the minimum wage is 7.25. (7.25 x 8 = 58). You can go to most Home Depot or Lowe's parking lots every morning and hire an unskilled illegal for 35 bucks a day. They will work all day until the job is done, not just 8 hours. Same with a skilled mason or carpenter for a higher (negotiated) rate.

No rules or regulations to worry about. Immigration laws flagrantly broken every day and law enforcement doesn't do a damn thing about it. I asked a local cop about this a few years ago. He told me they don't arrest illegals unless they commit a felony. The ICE facility in the state stays full and they rarely accept those that are arrested so if our city arrests illegals, they're stuck with the bill of housing and feeding them. Our schools are stuck with the bill of their kids and our hospitals are stuck with caring for their sick since they won't pay.

THat jives with what I have heard from local law enforcement. ICE just won't lift a finger.

Trump could vastly increase deportations simply by putting a ball buster in charge of ICE.
That costs money and may require a tax increase in red States.

Money well spent.
We don't disagree with Carroll but we are highly skeptical because trumps rhetoric doesn't add up.

Same way his plan will add to the debt if you look at the details but Carroll believes trumps going to lower the debt

It doesn't matter what Trump is saying....... Carroll believed [emoji817]% whatever Trump is saying. Everything must be true.

One of his Thank you speech....... * Buy Americans Hire Americans*............ at the same time he is hiring foreign workers.

No it's not okay. Are you saying he cannot find local American workers for his vineyard? It's legal but they are taking over American jobs. So what are the differences?

You insisted so hard that I should hire only white Americans....... So why is it that it's okay for you that he is hiring foreign workers?

He also hired permanent H1 workers permanent which are not seasonal. So why is this okay to you just because of Trump?

So everything whatever Trump is doing is okay?

Correll you've been watching too much movies. why do you post this kind of nonsense? Do you have a link to prove your post?

I don't know the other guy. Well do you have a link to prove what you are saying?

No it's not okay. Are you saying he cannot find local American workers for his vineyard? It's legal but they are taking over American jobs. So what are the differences?

You insisted so hard that I should hire only white Americans....... So why is it that it's okay for you that he is hiring foreign workers?

He also hired permanent H1 workers permanent which are not seasonal. So why is this okay to you just because of Trump?

I never insisted that you hire only white Americans. That was the voices in your head.

Migrant Farm labor are acceptable to me.

There is no minimum wage for illegals...in fact their labor can be FREE!
Simply pick up a truck load at your local Home Depot, have them pull weeds and do brainless work then drop them off at your local INS office. Like this:
]
I rape them then threaten to deport them if they tell. Not one guy has turned me in yet

Now I'm pissed...... Why didn't you call me before you get started? Lol.

I don't know the other guy. Well do you have a link to prove what you are saying?

What do you need proof of? THat there are large numbers of illegals in California? That they are worked in shit conditions?

Really? Who are the Democrats who want to legalize paying someone sub minimum wage?
Dude every Democrat is in favor of either not deporting illegals or harboring them in sanctuary cities. So you can name any Democrat and they are in favor of sub minimum wages for illegals............Just because they do not look does not mean that it is not happening. Here is a partial list of Democraps that do not care about the rights of illegals.

Our Members - House Democratic Caucus | Dems.gov

You want more dipshits

What do you need proof of? THat there are large numbers of illegals in California? That they are worked in shit conditions?

Dude these places are inspected for any violations. That is why I'm asking you for a proof.

Dude these places are inspected for any violations. That is why I'm asking you for a proof.

You are welcome to believe that illegals work in fine conditions, if you so choose to do so.

Retard, sweat shops are only inspected for violations once, then they are shut down and move to a new basement. Are you really this dumb? Well you did vote for Billary the worlds most expensive loser

1. I never insisted that you hire only white Americans. That was the voices in your head.

2. Migrant Farm labor are acceptable to me.

1. Please don't lie...... You and I went through several threads because of this nonsense. This is one of the good reasons why some of your post here are not true.

2. Migrants workers..... Are taking over American jobs. Especially working for a vineyard which are different compared to other hard farm workers. I've seen and visited several vineyards here in NAPA valleys.
It's acceptable to you because of Trump but it's not acceptable to Americans like me.

Retard, sweat shops are only inspected for violations once, then they are shut down and move to a new basement. Are you really this dumb? Well you did vote for Billary the worlds most expensive loser

You are lying again Dude. That is why I'm ask g you for a proof. You or anybody can call report for any safety violations. They do get inspected and if something goes wrong..... building owner will face stiff penalties. Building owners will not risk for pennies............ that's the way it works Carroll.

Retard, sweat shops are only inspected for violations once,

And how the hell do you know that they are only inspected ONCE?

You are lying again Dude. That is why I'm ask g you for a proof. You or anybody can call report for any safety violations. They do get inspected and if something goes wrong..... building owner will face stiff penalties. Building owners will not risk for pennies............ that's the way it works Carroll.

I have no idea what the fuck you are babbling about, sweat shops sew clothing or package goods, farms pick groceries, in hundred degree temps sometimes. All builders use union labor which does not include firkin illegals. You are misled and ignorant if you believe that illegal aliens all work at inspected jobs, in fact you may also be mentally ill

Forum List

Back