What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

There's not a single reason to not require an ID to vote. We're pissing away trillions because of a virus, surely we can absorb the cost of issuing some ID's.

Those who claim they'll be "disenfranchised" are fool of shit. There's not a single shred of proof for that...

There's not a single reason to not require an ID to vote. We're pissing away trillions because of a virus, surely we can absorb the cost of issuing some ID's.

Those who claim they'll be "disenfranchised" are fool of shit. There's not a single shred of proof for that...
Groovy idea!

Then they can be encoded with your current social credit score which will, if you've been very, very good, allow you to shop in low-price government stores (when there's anything in stock), ride on public transit. Borrow a book from the library, visit parks......

Poor score? Tough. Go home where you belong.

Yeah, I like the idea of Government ID cards. So did that Adolph fella

Groovy idea!

Then they can be encoded with your current social credit score which will, if you've been very, very good, allow you to shop in low-price government stores (when there's anything in stock), ride on public transit. Borrow a book from the library, visit parks......

Poor score? Tough. Go home where you belong.

Yeah, I like the idea of Government ID cards. So did that Adolph fella

You should know that the person who first brings up a Nazi reference is the guy who has no valid argument.

So, it back, shut the fuck up, and learn.

You need an ID to do the following:

• open a bank account
  • cash a check
  • rent a video
  • rent a car
  • drive a car
  • get on an airplane
  • get on a train
  • borrow a library book
  • buy beer
  • use a credit card

Those who the idiot left believe are "targeted" by such a requirement need an ID to cash their gub'mint welfare checks.

When I voted this past November, I had to show my driver's license. Oddly, I didn't think that was in any way oppressive, nor did I believe anyone was trying to make it difficult for me to vote.

To suggest, then, that it's a Nazi tactic to require an identification card is ludicrous and stupid. Voting is one of the most solemn responsibilities we enjoy as Americans. There's not a goddamn thing wrong with requiring an ID so someone can show they're worthy of that responsibility...

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Now poor blacks can afford it.

ID for voting is already free........

Saying blacks are too dumb or lazy to get an ID with 2 years between each election is simply democrat party racism rearing its head again, with the purpose of dividing us by race and helping the democrats steal elections...

If a negro is too fucking lazy or stupid to get an ID card so he can vote in an election that's years away, he's probably not someone we really want to have voting, anyway...

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Well actually offering solutions instead of bitching. Don't see that often. Does not solve all the problems with proposals but solves part of it. Now figure out cost, how to pay for it and implementation you are on to something.

Democrats’ biggest defense for NO ID is that it would hurt Blacks the most because they supposedly lack ID the most. For all of the other areas in our daily lives where we need to produce ID you would think Democrats, Liberals, BLM would all be push for Blacks to get State IDs yet that does not happen.

We should have a national ID.

All it should have is name, date of birth and description and a recent photograph.

That way a person doesn't have to worry about moving or anything like that. It could be issued the same way passports are...

All it should have is name, date of birth and description and a recent photograph.

That way a person doesn't have to worry about moving or anything like that. It could be issued the same way passports are...

Microchipping would be more secure, plus we wouldn't have to worry about losing IDs.

Microchipping would be more secure, plus we wouldn't have to worry about losing IDs.

Yeah, right! We can't get people to take the COVID vaccine now because [people believe there is a microchip in it!

What's the problem with issuing federal licensing for gun ownership?
its a constitutional right and not subject to a license,,,
So is voting.
no its not,, it took a congressional vote to get to vote..they can vote to take it away,. the 2nd comes from our humanity and cant be voted on legally,,

The 2nd was voted on as an amendment, and can be voted on to be amended.

That's why it's called an amendment, and not an entitlement.

Which means it can be voted to take away.

The 15th amendment, 19th amendment, and 26th amendment, are just as sacrosanct as the 2nd amendment, and can also be amended.

There is nothing special at all about the 2nd amendment, than any other amendment in the Constitution.
Thank you. I just pretty much threw up my hands and walked away after the post you answered. It made it obvious to me that not only has this progressive hunter not read the constitution, he or she doesn't even really know what it is or how it's constructed.

it should be state run only,, the fed have no constitutional authority,,,

I am fine with that. Every state issue a free ID.

Another thing we should do? After you vote, they should have you dip your finger in a die, to have physical proof that you already voted....just like we did with the elections in Afghanistan.......the democrats cheat too much already, anything we can do to secure legal votes is a plus....

As the average American becomes poorer there is less money for even important items like the cost of i.d.'s etc. All the money the taxpayers spent on Trump's golf games could have went towards voter i.d. costs if trump and the republicans actually wanted the poor to have voter i.d. Ain't gonna happen. One link below about voter i.d.
So it's not enough that he donated 1.6 million dollars in salary back to the country and golfed for free on his own courses, now you want him to pay your way for an ID too. You are a lazy parasitic POS.

He didn't donate anything back to the country, and his golfing bilked tax payers of over $141 Million, of which he spent a full quarter of his one term in office.

The most lazy and pathetic POS President in history.

Fortunately, the indictments and civil suits are well underway, and he will be paying out a lot more of his ill gotten gains. Which is the only way the POS has ever gained anything in his worthless life.

Yeah, right! We can't get people to take the COVID vaccine now because [people believe there is a microchip in it!
#StopTheSteal

Forum List

Back