What is wrong with what Akin said???

I guess that proves that he female orgasm is not necessary for procreation.

indeed!

that it needed further proof indicates that you were duped all your life.

Actually, it really never even needed to be stated. Yet you still managed to shit it out of your mouth.

try to swim with the flow. and mention OWS parasites in your posts. otherwise you are not very distinguishable in this retard pool.

indeed!

that it needed further proof indicates that you were duped all your life.

Actually, it really never even needed to be stated. Yet you still managed to shit it out of your mouth.

try to swim with the flow. and mention OWS parasites in your posts. otherwise you are not very distinguishable in this retard pool.

I don't get into pools with you disgusting fuckups. There is not enough chlorine in the world to keep a pool clean after even one of you losers takes a dip.

I don't get into pools with you disgusting fuckups. There is not enough chlorine in the world to keep a pool clean after even one of you losers takes a dip.

you splashed right into it, and, as i suspect, not for the first time.

now let me tell you about the most delicious soup i ate after partying all night in a bar on the bank of the red river.

now let me tell you about the most delicious soup i ate after partying all night in a bar on the bank of the red river.

No, I didn't. You are in another one of your many drug induced hazes. I stay as far away from you disgusting parasites as possible.

No, I didn't. You are in another one of your many drug induced hazes. I stay as far away from you disgusting parasites as possible.

yes, you did. twice.

so about the soup.

it was very delicious. hot, spicy. bo and ga.

Here is exactly what Akin said that EVERYONE is SO.... upset with!!!

It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something. You know, I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child.

GOP Rep. Todd Akin Criticized For Rape Comment : NPR

Again taken totally OUT of CONTEXT ...LIKE "UNCHAINED"!!!!

Akin says that if it wasn't consensual sex, but actual physical totally against the woman's will (LEGITIMATE), sometimes NATURE will NOT allow conception to occur.

So Akin asks a logical question, JUST because the woman is inconvenienced by a pregnancy why should a human being DIE??:??

Seems like a legitimate statement:
Are you in favor of killing a human being JUST because someone is INCONVENIENCED?

Studies have found approximately 5 percent of rapes result in pregnancy.

All Things Considered host Melissa Block talks with Nick Baumann of Mother Jones magazine about the belief at the core of Missouri state Rep. Todd Akin's furor-raising statement over the weekend: that "legitimate rape" rarely leads to pregnancy.

The belief that hormones or adrenaline protect women from conception during rape has been perpetuated for decades in American political discourse, without scientific basis.

BAUMANN: So, as far as we can tell from CDC and medical studies and Planned Parenthood's released some numbers of their own, there are tens of thousands of pregnancies from rape in the U.S. each year. And about 5 percent of women who are raped get pregnant. About half of those pregnancies end in abortion..

Examining The Truth About Rape And Pregnancy : NPR

What was wrong with it? There is absolutely no Scientific Data that Backs up his Claim that a Womans body has ways of Stopping Pregnancy from Rape.

Duh.

I heard what he said and he also said that he had come to that conclusion based on what he had heard from physicians and experts.
Number one, he didn't cite a single one of those sources.
Number two, if he's too stupid to realize how dumb his statement is I have no time for him.
Number three, what the hell are conservatives doing now defending this idiot?
We've got shit to do. Dump the dead weight and let's take this country back!!!

I haven't heard anyone actually defend him.

Have you read this thread?

I heard what he said and he also said that he had come to that conclusion based on what he had heard from physicians and experts.
Number one, he didn't cite a single one of those sources.
Number two, if he's too stupid to realize how dumb his statement is I have no time for him.
Number three, what the hell are conservatives doing now defending this idiot?
We've got shit to do. Dump the dead weight and let's take this country back!!!

I haven't heard anyone actually defend him.

Have you read this thread?
technically, if he does not have a nurse who reads this to him, he will not have heard it.

I am still waiting for someone to explain how this whole "the stress of rape prevents contraception" thing.

Then I will await how someone could prove such a thing.

That would be a fun study to get past the IRB.

Cervical fluid is required by the body to help facilitate sperm transport to the egg.

A woman being raped most likely will not generate as much fluid and therefore making sperm transport more difficult.

So the trauma, stress of being raped may not (I don't know.. not a scientist) reject sperm but definitely diminish cervical fluid will hinder the sperm transport.

What is Cervical Mucus? - Cervical Fluid Guide

Oh gawd. Someone take the keyboard away from this guy before he makes this thread even dumber.

while it helps, it is not required.

neither are female orgasms.

another ludicrous idea i read on this board.
I think this is what is really behind what that bonehead said. A lot of fundies have believed since the beginning of time that if a woman gets pregnant when raped it means she enjoyed and and had an orgasm....thereby insuring conception.

Again you pitchfork crowd ready to crucify a simple statement "legitimate rape" and the meaning Akin was clearly linking to the fact that if a any woman was enjoying the experience and more cervical fluid released encouraging sperm transport which would encourage impregnation!
So if she was enjoying it meaning she wanted intercourse continue.. is that rape?

But if she fights, she resists, she totally attempts to reject and if asked would she want the experience to continue and she says NO!!! That's rape! Plain simple !

If she is fighting, resists, rejects, finds whole experience totally unattractive.. do you think she will have cervical fluid INCREASED, Decreased??
If sperm transport is facilitated by cervical fluid.. and there is NONE.. what are the chances of impregnation???

But of course you pitchfork crowd don't care to think... you simply want a crucifixion!
Methinks the fluid in your brain is diminished.

Actually, what I think he was trying to say, and totally fucked it up, was that in cases where the rape can be proved to BE A RAPE, and not some little girl who has regrets for having sex.....then that would be a legitimate accusation of rape.

However, given the morons utter lack of understanding with regard to biology....I think he's just an idiot and has no business as a US Senator.

So you are an expert?
Tell me what good does cervical mucus do?
What affects the flow of cervical mucus?
How would that affect the ease or difficulty in transporting sperm?
Do you think cervical mucus is not a output of pleasure portion of the brain?
Does all of the above go WAY WAY over your head???

I think this is what is really behind what that bonehead said. A lot of fundies have believed since the beginning of time that if a woman gets pregnant when raped it means she enjoyed and and had an orgasm....thereby insuring conception.

Again you pitchfork crowd ready to crucify a simple statement "legitimate rape" and the meaning Akin was clearly linking to the fact that if a any woman was enjoying the experience and more cervical fluid released encouraging sperm transport which would encourage impregnation!
So if she was enjoying it meaning she wanted intercourse continue.. is that rape?

But if she fights, she resists, she totally attempts to reject and if asked would she want the experience to continue and she says NO!!! That's rape! Plain simple !

If she is fighting, resists, rejects, finds whole experience totally unattractive.. do you think she will have cervical fluid INCREASED, Decreased??
If sperm transport is facilitated by cervical fluid.. and there is NONE.. what are the chances of impregnation???

But of course you pitchfork crowd don't care to think... you simply want a crucifixion!
Methinks the fluid in your brain is diminished.

You are referring to Cerebrospinal fluid?
Doesn't have any affect on thinking capacity other then the less there is the more your brain has contact with your skull possibly damaging neuron/synaptic connectivity.. but
again.. why share with you what evidently doesn't even get to your ears on the way OVER your head!!!

Actually, what I think he was trying to say, and totally fucked it up, was that in cases where the rape can be proved to BE A RAPE, and not some little girl who has regrets for having sex.....then that would be a legitimate accusation of rape.

However, given the morons utter lack of understanding with regard to biology....I think he's just an idiot and has no business as a US Senator.

So you are an expert?
Tell me what good does cervical mucus do?
What affects the flow of cervical mucus?
How would that affect the ease or difficulty in transporting sperm?
Do you think cervical mucus is not a output of pleasure portion of the brain?
Does all of the above go WAY WAY over your head???

Rape can make you pregnant. Period. - CNN.com

Read it. Slowly. And educate yourself you ignorant old fuck.

I don't doubt that is the case for you.

alas, i have procreated.

now, what?

I guess that proves that he female orgasm is not necessary for procreation.

Well again, the purpose for cervical mucus is to facility sperm transport.
The more mucus the easy for sperm to reach an egg.. again though the operative word is
EGG! Ovulation doesn't occur every day now does it?
But of course the geniuses that you are have calculated that !

Woosh... the sound of concepts going WAY over your as what small amount of chemicals that are used by neuron transmitters has been evaporated by your coke use many years ago...thus woosh! There goes another concept WAY over your head!

It is pretty darn funny to see all these conservatives wanting to give Akin the heave-ho simply because he expressed a belief that is not supported by science.

Do we are Damned if we do and Damned if we don't is Basically what you are saying.

Defend him and you attack us, Say he has to go and you laugh at us.

The is an Ignorant ass, and more Importantly just threw and near sure Republican Senate win into leaning Democrat. He Does not represent the Majority of Republicans with the Stupid Shit he said, and decided today he did not care enough about the Republican party, to get the FUCK OUT OF THE RACE after making such a Huge mistake.

who i vote is and will remain my business.....

i do not care for people who make ignorant remarks about rape, do you?
Well, the man spoke a little stupidly on an issue that makes intelligent people go bananas, and had no teleprompter. He gets a <<<Gong!>>> for the day. He'll figure out how stupid later.

Forum List

Back