What Legislation Do We Need to get Work Refusniks off the Couch?

Did you really think your local Home Depot represented the economy as a whole?
Yes.
My Cuban and Columbian family on my son-in-law's side is about 80% in commercial and residential real-estate across the US.
They know who they hired for construction.

Jesus lady.

Quit whining already . Stop worrying about other people
When I used to bitch about the neighbor’s kids having more I’d get smacked

You need a good smack
I have to PAY for the other people, you idiot liberal!

Are you saying people who work (or worked, If retired) should just fork over more of their money for lazy-ass 30-year-olds who won’t take a job - and STFU up about it?

Thats the problem with you moronic liberals: you want to redistribute money from the productive who earned it to the lazy non-productive, and we are supposed to not complain about it.

Yes.
My Cuban and Columbian family on my son-in-law's side is about 80% in commercial and residential real-estate across the US.
They know who they hired for construction.

And your grandad taught Warren Buffett everything he knows........we get it.

What are Republicans doing for those neighborhoods?
You bring ups basic questions or statement a lot. Which is good. The real point is how much have we spent on those neighborhoods without optimum results? What we have now in a social welfare nightmare is 2 and a 1/2 generations to 3 generations being squeezed in what most people do in 2 generations. So how can the resources spent mean anything with a approximate 75% chance of single parenting in the same?

And your grandad taught Warren Buffett everything he knows........we get it.
I didn't post I was in construction, I posted that my son-in-law's family was in construction; they don't pay my bills.
On the other hand, unlike you I'm not sitting in my tenement apartment all day posting bullshit.

I didn't post I was in construction, I posted that my son-in-law's family was in construction; they don't pay my bills.
On the other hand, unlike you I'm not sitting in my tenement apartment all day posting bullshit.

I'm not the one who thought his local Home Depot was a representative of the economy as a whole.

I'm not the one who thought his local Home Depot was a representative of the economy as a whole.
I'm not the one who thought
You should have stopped right there.

I work in 5 Towns and drive through 2 others so I know who was working in construction sites under Trump and now under Biden.

Why don't you inform us of how many Towns you traverse on a daily basis?

The fact that we have leftists excusing young adults who won’t work and denigrating the productive earners who have to support them is why this country is in a fast downward spiral: irresponsible people are defended, and responsible people are criticized when they rightly complain about having to support the entitled lazies.

I'm not the one who thought
You should have stopped right there.

I work in 5 Towns and drive through 2 others so I know who was working in construction sites under Trump and now under Biden.

Why don't you inform us of how many Towns you traverse on a daily basis?

Why? I'm not the one making silly claims.

Why? I'm not the one making silly claims.
You are the one making silly claims because you have zero exposure to anything outside your dwelling.

Now inform us of how many towns you drive through on a daily or weekly basis.

Last edited:
You are the one making silly claims because you have zero exposure to anything outside your dwelling.

What claims did I make? That you are full of crap? I showed where that was factual.

Now inform of how many towns you drive through on a daily or weekly basis.

I drive for an auto dealer. On any given week I might drive a couple thousand miles. I'm not going to count all the cities I might drive through. It's irrelevant.

What claims did I make? That you are full of crap? I showed where that was factual.

I drive for an auto dealer. On any given week I might drive a couple thousand miles. I'm not going to count all the cities I might drive through. It's irrelevant.
Then you know you're full of crap.
Not a surprise for a Trump Hating LibTard.

I blame a lot of this entitled “jobs are beneath me” attitude of young adults on their parents.

We kids started earning our own money by 11 or 12 by babysitting, mowing lawns, shoveling driveways, whatever. NO job was unacceptable (as long as it was safe), and by 16, I had a daily part-time job after school and of course full-time during summers.

Nowadays, the affluent parents in my neighborhood have convinced their teenagers that shoveling snow is “manual labor” that is beneath them, and the teenage boys in the subsidized housing a few blocks away don’t want to shovel either, since “the government provides.”

Parents need to start DEMANDING that their teenagers get jobs - and get them accustomed to the idea that working is what responsible adults do in a functioning society.

The fact that we have leftists excusing young adults who won’t work and denigrating the productive earners who have to support them is why this country is in a fast downward spiral: irresponsible people are defended, and responsible people are criticized when they rightly complain about having to support the entitled lazies.
We are not excusing it, we are calling you a liar

I do see young people living with their parents due to the high cost of housing.
I don’t see them collecting welfare

You are making that up

We are not excusing it, we are calling you a liar

I do see young people living with their parents due to the high cost of housing.
I don’t see them collecting welfare

You are making that up
I agree with you in that graduates making 100K/year cannot afford rent when they have to be within traveling distance of their employment.
My community has parents helping their children pay rent and not all parents can afford that.

Forum List

Back