What should the wealthy do? Libs How should they be sharing there wealth?

Well the rich suck a lot more than the poor. Everyone benefits a lot from being a citizen of the greatest country on the planet. If they are going to take the benefits they also must give. Just taking well I guess that is like stealing.
1. The top 20% of income earners pay over 80% of income taxes.
By contrast the bottom 42% pay no income tax.
2. Who isn't pay their fair share again?

1. That's because 1% of $1million is more than 1% of $50k.

2. The top 20% pay less effective rate than anyone below.

where do you people get this garbage?
you think the 38% income rate is some kind of bull shit?
Your comparing capital gains with income and if you do not like it
your living with a system in place the democratic party owns. GWB rate for every-one but those who make over 400k BHO left in place
the capital gains went up 5%

Last edited:
Why does everything I do need to help the country? My self-interest comes before the welfare of useless ticks sucking on the ass of the country.

Then why do you continue to vote Republican? You self-serving bastard!

Voting Democrat means more government control over me and sending more money to Washington, neither of which have ever helped me one bit.
How are the interstate highways maintained? Have you ever benefitted by ease of travel over the roadways? How is the military funded? Have you ever benefitted by living here under the protection of the world's finest fighting force? How are flu strains identified and immunized against? Certainly public health is something you have benefitted from. Food safety not a big concern for you? It seems to be for the VAST MAJORITY of American citizens.

I think you benefit a lot more than you are ever willing to admit or even are aware of.

Then why do you continue to vote Republican? You self-serving bastard!

Voting Democrat means more government control over me and sending more money to Washington, neither of which have ever helped me one bit.
How are the interstate highways maintained? Have you ever benefitted by ease of travel over the roadways? How is the military funded? Have you ever benefitted by living here under the protection of the world's finest fighting force? How are flu strains identified and immunized against? Certainly public health is something you have benefitted from. Food safety not a big concern for you? It seems to be for the VAST MAJORITY of American citizens.

I think you benefit a lot more than you are ever willing to admit or even are aware of.
The ROADS are maintained by the STATES that have to BEG for their own money back from the FEDS to do it.

Put that in you pipe and choke on it bub.

Do you care to prove that?

There are people who pay a negative tax or in other words they receive more than they pay in.

1. It's simple arithmetic. Any 5th grader should be able to help.

2. Cause Republicans gave us all the really-really good deductions, like private jets!

Cause Democrats gave them deductions so they can buy food and shelter.

Actually, Democrats gave you the deductability of corporate jets. They've been deductible ever since they were invented.

Really? It's an IRS rule. Under which President was this done?.

Do you care to prove that?

There are people who pay a negative tax or in other words they receive more than they pay in.

2. Cause Republicans gave us all the really-really good deductions, like private jets!

Anyone who receives more back than they pay in taxes pays less than any so called rich person.

Nearly 50% of people pay ZERO income tax or receive more back that they pay in.

So to say that a "rich " people pay a lower percentage than everyone else is flat out wrong.

Excepting taxpayers that don't earn enough money or don't pay taxes because of special provisions that benefit the elderly and working families with children.

Happy?

1. The top 20% of income earners pay over 80% of income taxes.
By contrast the bottom 42% pay no income tax.
2. Who isn't pay their fair share again?

1. That's because 1% of $1million is more than 1% of $50k.

2. The top 20% pay less effective rate than anyone below.

where do you people get this garbage?
you think the 38% income rate is some kind of bull shit?
Your comparing capital gains with income and if you do not like it
your living with a system in place the democratic party owns. GWB rate for every-one but those who make over 400k BHO left in place
the capital gains went up 5%

'you people'? 'We people' know where your head is.....

Who cares what the 'rate' is, it's the effective rate that counts.

The ROADS are maintained by the STATES that have to BEG for their own money back from the FEDS to do it.

'BEG'? That's funny.

Guess what?

Lib states have to beg.......because

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

Pub dupes!! the richest ACTUALLY pay 17% in all taxes and fees, the middle class 24%, the poorest and corporations 12%. In other words, dupe, you're a perfect tool of the greedy idiot rich. And thanks for the depression and wrecking the country and the world, MORON hater.

Anyone who receives more back than they pay in taxes pays less than any so called rich person.

So to say that a "rich " people pay a lower percentage than everyone else is flat out wrong.

Excepting taxpayers that don't earn enough money or don't pay taxes because of special provisions that benefit the elderly and working families with children.

Happy?

No.

No one should be exempt from taxes.

If there is an income tax and you make an income you should pay.

Guess what?

Lib states have to beg.......because

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In

Most Red States Take More Money From Washington Than They Put In | Mother Jones

and why is that? could it be that the red states have higher per centages of people on welfare and social security? could it be that red states have more people getting food stamps?

Yes, thats the reason, it has nothing to do with red or blue. Now, if the blue states would like to take our welfare and food stamp recipients, send the buses and pick them up.

this 'cash flow from DC" bullshit is a false narrative and anyone with any common sense understands it.

Pub dupes!! the richest ACTUALLY pay 17% in all taxes and fees, the middle class 24%, the poorest and corporations 12%. In other words, dupe, you're a perfect tool of the greedy idiot rich. And thanks for the depression and wrecking the country and the world, MORON hater.

totally wrong. you are either uninfomed or a pathological liar. read and learn

Guess Who Really Pays the Taxes ? The American Magazine

Happy?

No.

So you really want to make things harder on the already very poor? What do you think that would accomplish?

Happy?

No.

So you really want to make things harder on the already very poor? What do you think that would accomplish?

It would make him feel a lot better about himself. He really hates it that poor people have it so good. And he don't.

Happy?

No.

is 47% of the population "very poor" ? because thats the per cent that currently pay no income tax.

Happy?

No.

It's not supposed to accomplish anything. It's just treating everyone exactly the same under the law you know the way it's supposed to be.

No.

It would make him feel a lot better about himself. He really hates it that poor people have it so good. And he don't.

No it's that I don't think I should have to subsidize the life style of others.

No.

It's not supposed to accomplish anything. It's just treating everyone exactly the same under the law you know the way it's supposed to be.

Sounds like a great way to slow the economy even more. You must just love big government. The government will spend the extra money very wisely I'm sure right? And here I thought you were a low tax/small government Republican.

No.

is 47% of the population "very poor" ? because thats the per cent that currently pay no income tax.

we are a country that does so much for so many and the left keeps saying the same lie over and over

Forum List

Back