What will you do when they arrest Trump ?

He is advocating no such thing and you are lucky he did not call you ugly.

Of course he is. He's claiming he saw pictures of her. Of course he didn't.

I would recommend you not be so stupid but of course, you just can't help it.

Yes they do. You are stuck here for eternity defending that lie, and you will never turn your lie into the truth.

You lied, FruitLoops. Provably.

You falsely claimed most Americans believe the election was stolen. But as proof, you posted a poll, not of adults, which would represent Americans; but of "likely voters," which is a small subset of Americans, And even then, mostly Republicans, who are too deranged to recognize reality.

You speak for everyone else? Let's see your credentials.

Here they are....

510gTvUb5kL._AC_.jpg

Will you respect the work of keeping America secure from traitors ?
or
Will you polish up your guns and kill some cops ?
or
Will you squat on your couch , watch Fox and burble about Hillary,Hunter and stuff ?

You havent got long to think about this.
And he will be arrested; Trump Was Hoarding Some of America's Most Sensitive Secrets, Letter Reveals

I know the left is dumb, but they are not that stupid, are they? They have already made a martyr of Trump with this FBI raid.
Martyr? Martyr? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: 🤪 :abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :banana2: WTF is wrong with you? Trump did all this by his lonesome potato head. Get a fucking clue;

There are things I do not disagree with with Progs. But it is to degree. To many deplorables trust the police and we back them up but when they are unleashed, they can do stupid stuff. And against their own benefactors. The military will most likely back the Progs but I believe many of them are not happy with what the Progs have done them.
They've done no stupid stuff in Mara Logo.

Forum List

Back