What would the President do if...

Don't u remember the anthrax attacks after 911? Which were done by a domestic terrorist by the way.

I think you should ask Ben Carson or Duh Donuld.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously, protocols have been in place for a long long long long long long (are you getting it?) long longtime.

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

If Washington gets hit by a biological weapon or a nuclear weapon.... Obama along with wife and daughters and mother -in law will scurry away to the bunker...like a rat scurries away to its hole.

So....nothing to see here people ....move on.:dunno:

Washington DC was hit by some type of chemical/biological weapon? Libs will say at will never happen. I agree. Until it happens. So what do you think Obama would do?

The Jerusalem Post

Which liberals would say that could never happen- specifically?

Like Bush responded to 911- first deal with the specific attack- second reassure Americans and remind us not to attack every Muslim (or Sikh or anyone else someone think looks Muslim) in America- and finally go after the perpetrators.

If ISIS claimed responsibility would Americans troops be deployed like we did in Afghanistan- certainly.

Will he attack Iran or Russia while we are still eliminating the threat who attacked us- certainly not.

I guess I should have specified "by Isis" for the morons. They are still reading their talking points for the Hitler/Oklahoma bombing culprits.

Ahhhh, the wishful thinking of the Right!

The Jerusalem Post

Which liberals would say that could never happen- specifically?

Like Bush responded to 911- first deal with the specific attack- second reassure Americans and remind us not to attack every Muslim (or Sikh or anyone else someone think looks Muslim) in America- and finally go after the perpetrators.

If ISIS claimed responsibility would Americans troops be deployed like we did in Afghanistan- certainly.

Will he attack Iran or Russia while we are still eliminating the threat who attacked us- certainly not.
You have a lot more confidence than I have...which would then beg the question.....why is he waiting until it happens?

What's the point deltrx?

A "what if" question ???? All you want to do is shamelessly bash Obama so you make up scenarios ???

Forum List

Back