When covid19 cases surge

Everyone freaked out when we were told 2 million Americans were going to die

but that came from the wacko professor in England with his computer model that had cum stains on the keyboard

but now we know better
Were you aware that long term estimates still say that without a vaccine or effective treatment, US casualties by the end of next year could exceed 800,000?
Not me and my family because we had it. Shit they probably want my blood for a vaccine
Or to feed it to the female vampire biden chooses for his vice presidential candidate

Take the $500 Billion bail out for the global corporations who manufacture in China away from them and fund the food banks for the next two to three years!
Thats an excellent idea

and no money for cruise lines registered in foreign countries
You think that's an excellent idea? That would eliminate a majority of our current PPE supply and three fourths of the merchandise WalMart sells. And when it was replaced with material made elsewhere, the quality would be reduced and the price would be increased. And why, exactly, would you do that? Nationalistic bigotry? Thought so.

but that came from the wacko professor in England with his computer model that had cum stains on the keyboard

but now we know better
Were you aware that long term estimates still say that without a vaccine or effective treatment, US casualties by the end of next year could exceed 800,000?
By the same professor and his 8-bit Sinclair computer?
No. And I think we can guarantee that a professor at Imperial College London is extremely likely to have a better idea about what he's doing than you are.

but now we know better
I don't even remember us being told by our CDC of this huge number, until mid March when President Trump mentioned that ''some were saying 1 to 2 million dead so if we end up with just 100,000 dead, then we did good", this was the same day that the Trump pandemic team gave us the estimate of 100,000 to 240,000.....

We will likely hit the 240,000 dead by the end of the year....or more! :(

Last edited:

but now we know better
Not me and my family because we had it. Shit they probably want my blood for a vaccine
Or to feed it to the female vampire biden chooses for his vice presidential candidate

Threatened by empowered women we see.

Take the $500 Billion bail out for the global corporations who manufacture in China away from them and fund the food banks for the next two to three years!
Thats an excellent idea

You think that's an excellent idea? That would eliminate a majority of our current PPE supply and three fourths of the merchandise WalMart sells. And when it was replaced with material made elsewhere, the quality would be reduced and the price would be increased. And why, exactly, would you do that? Nationalistic bigotry? Thought so.
We could give it to them later as a relocation credit

Its not national bigoty

but a reaction to and protection from globalist stupidity which got us into this mess to begin with

but now we know better
I do not think that Biden is gonna be the nominee at this point. I was thinking Cuomo but he just killed himself

but now we know better
By the same professor and his 8-bit Sinclair computer?
No. And I think we can guarantee that a professor at Imperial College London is extremely likely to have a better idea about what he's doing than you are.
As it turns out - he didnt

too busy humping the frau I suppose

Should we all be able to sue the governors and other politicians who opened up too early?

What about the "protestors" who pressured them to do so?

There are clear guidelines for reopening that are being ignored.

Can we sue the tRump *administration* for not enforcing them?

How about for their generally inept response and attempts to dodge responsibility for it?
Guaranteed there will be huge lawsuits

but now we know better

Threatened by empowered women we see.
Hardly the way Tulsi Gabbard gutted pothead Kimballa Harris on stage was glorious

What is "too early"? Because it doesn't matter when we open up, there is going to be a surge in cases.

If we wait 10 years to open up, there is going to be a surge in cases. If we wait 1 year, there will be a surge in cases. If we wait 1 month, or one more week, there will be a surge in cases.

So basically your arguement is, we need to stay locked down until everyone commits suicide from non-stop isolation, to avoid deaths.

The fewer infected individuals in the population, the smaller will be the surge. And if we were, hypothetically, to wait till we had developed and distributed a working vaccine, we could have no surge at all. Just the development of an effective treatment before reopening would at least dramatically reduce the suffering, size and deaths of a surge.

But that isn't likely to be for years. Doing the tests, getting the FDA approval isn't done over night.

Locking down the economy, closing schools, preventing travel for an extended period of time, will lead to deaths from drug abuse, drinking, depression, cancers that weren't detected, etc. And depending how long it goes on, it could create a permanent depressed economy and poverty. All of that increases death rates as well. Someone dead from starvation or exposure, is just as dead as someone dead from Covid

Should we all be able to sue the governors and other politicians who opened up too early?

How about for their generally inept response and attempts to dodge responsibility for it?
Guaranteed there will be huge lawsuits

There are always huge lawsuits, and they will occur regardless of the governmental actions or inactions on this.

What is "too early"? Because it doesn't matter when we open up, there is going to be a surge in cases.

If we wait 10 years to open up, there is going to be a surge in cases. If we wait 1 year, there will be a surge in cases. If we wait 1 month, or one more week, there will be a surge in cases.

So basically your arguement is, we need to stay locked down until everyone commits suicide from non-stop isolation, to avoid deaths.

The fewer infected individuals in the population, the smaller will be the surge. And if we were, hypothetically, to wait till we had developed and distributed a working vaccine, we could have no surge at all. Just the development of an effective treatment before reopening would at least dramatically reduce the suffering, size and deaths of a surge.
We cant wait a year or two for that to happen
We want a million deaths and we want them now!

Fucking gouhls.

If and when they surge, we will be ready. the purpose of the shutdown was not to eliminate the virus, it was to give the medical community time to prepare, and that has been successfully accomplished.

this virus may play it self out, like SARS, H1N1 and the bird flu, or it may be with us for years. Destroying the economy will not change that one bit.

Thats an excellent idea

:)

Walmart does not need the bail out money from the $500 billion, their business is booming due to this.... so they would not be punished in any way..... (though I will say, in retail business, Walmart was the first to put near all of their manufacturing in to China, and all other USA companies could not compete in the USA anymore, without following what Walmart did, put their own manufacturing in China for the cheap labor)

These big global corporations ALREADY got a HUGE bailout, by the FED reducing interest rates for their use, to near ZERO %. They have borrowing power with their collateral, unlike small business, and the zero percent interest was GIVEN to them, the extra $500 Billion Bailout, is just a guise for Trump, to pay off his corporate supporters....he gets to pick and choose who he wants to give it to. Us Americans, will pay for that zero percent interest given to them, through inflation....

The PPE needs to be brought home and manufactured here, same with Pharma.... medicines.... it's a national security risk, having them elsewhere, which this pandemic, has made that clear, imo.

so, I don't think I would poo poo the idea, that quickly.... :)

We want a million deaths and we want them now!

Fucking gouhls.

that is certainly the dem/lib position on this, they want half the population killed and the economy destroyed-----------then they can let their god Soros rule supreme

Thats an excellent idea

:)

Walmart does not need the bail out money from the $500 billion, their business is booming due to this.... so they would not be punished in any way..... (though I will say, in retail business, Walmart was the first to put near all of their manufacturing in to China, and all other USA companies could not compete in the USA anymore, without following what Walmart did, put their own manufacturing in China for the cheap labor)

These big global corporations ALREADY got a HUGE bailout, by the FED reducing interest rates for their use, to near ZERO %. They have borrowing power with their collateral, unlike small business, and the zero percent interest was GIVEN to them, the extra $500 Billion Bailout, is just a guise for Trump, to pay off his corporate supporters....he gets to pick and choose who he wants to give it to. Us Americans, will pay for that zero percent interest, through inflation....

The PPE needs to be brought home and manufactured here, same with Pharma.... medicines.... it's a national security risk, having them elsewhere, which this pandemic, has made that clear, imo.

so, I don't think I would poo poo the idea, that quickly.... :)
tell the democrats in congress, they disagree with everything you just posted.

but now we know better
I don't even remember us being told by our CDC of this huge number, until mid March when President Trump mentioned that ''some were saying 1 to 2 million dead so if we end up with just 100,000 dead, then we did good", this was the same day that the Trump andemic team gave us the estimate of 100,000 to 240,000.....

We will likely hit the 240,000 dead by the end of the year....or more! :(

and can you post the number of abortions expected in 2020? Its a much larger number than the virus worst case projections, but those lives don't matter do they?

If the kid is inconvenient, just kill it, right?

Thats an excellent idea

We could give it to them later as a relocation credit

Its not national bigoty

but a reaction to and protection from globalist stupidity which got us into this mess to begin with
Globalism is a global development. But you'd rather be the next North Korea or Myanmmar. Haven't they been incredible economic success stories

I do not think that Biden is gonna be the nominee at this point. I was thinking Cuomo but he just killed himself
So, if not Biden (you know, the one with all the delegates) and not Cuomo (the one who's not running), who do you think it's going to be?

Forum List

Back