When did Junk Plans become Junk Plans

[

I know how you feel. The guy posts the same drivel every single time, even after he reads the facts that contradict his drivel. The saddest part is I know he reads the other stuff, it just doesn't matter.

No, it doesn't.

Because honestly, if Mitt ROmney had won in 2008 and had implemented the EXACT SAME PLAN, you whacks would be praising the shit out of it and you know it.

But man, the Negro does it, and you are all nuts.

No, we'd be screaming for his impeachment....and promising to make him a one termer.

How the hell do you know what we'd do. He lost conservatives because of Romneycare.....which was stupid because it is within the perview of a state to do such a thing.

Quit with the Race Baiting bullshyt.

If Obama started actiling like a Republican, killed Obamacare, reduced spending, reformed entitlements, let GM go under, stopped with the stupid Foreign Policy....etc etc.

I'd try to get him a third term.

The race hard is nothing more than an enema that shows what you guys are really made of.

It is all the far left Obama drones have left in them.

They know that their propaganda does not hold up to actual facts and thus have to resort to such tactics. However it does show that the true racists are the far left.

[

No, we'd be screaming for his impeachment....and promising to make him a one termer.

How the hell do you know what we'd do. He lost conservatives because of Romneycare.....which was stupid because it is within the perview of a state to do such a thing.

If Obama started actiling like a Republican, killed Obamacare, reduced spending, reformed entitlements, let GM go under, stopped with the stupid Foreign Policy....etc etc.

The race hard is nothing more than an enema that shows what you guys are really made of.

Guy, I know you are a Mormon and therefore, likely to believe just about anything...

But Romney did not "lose" conservatives.

Romney got 82% of the self-described "conservative" vote. That is 4% more of it than McCain got and only 2% less than George W. Bush got in 2004.

So if he were the same kind of mean-spirited douchebag you are, you'd totally vote for him.

Got it.

No one else would, though.

Those that voted...braindead.

What you know could be identified only with the help of a microscope.

What you don't know would fill a swimming pool.

You really need to ask for your money back. Whoever you paid for an education really screwed you.

[

Guy, I know you are a Mormon and therefore, likely to believe just about anything...

Romney got 82% of the self-described "conservative" vote. That is 4% more of it than McCain got and only 2% less than George W. Bush got in 2004.

So if he were the same kind of mean-spirited douchebag you are, you'd totally vote for him.

Got it.

You really need to ask for your money back. Whoever you paid for an education really screwed you.

Dude, you were unable to refute a single point I made.

Honestly, kind of what I expect when talking with LDS types. no reasoning skill at all. The Magic Underwear blocks it out.

Didn't you promise to never come back if Romney lost?

Got it.

Honestly, kind of what I expect when talking with LDS types. no reasoning skill at all. The Magic Underwear blocks it out.

He's an LDS?

He's also a LOTR proponent too.

That's two things we have in common.

Yeah, Listening and Avatar were part of the Mormon Brigade who thought Romney was the White Horse prophecy or some such shit.

Until he lost.

Then they didn't want to be caught having a hot chocolate with the guy.

He's an LDS?

Lord of the Rings?

He's an LDS?

Lord of the Rings?

Yup.....his avi has the one ring in it.

Ame®icano;8271476 said:
No, private insurance exists because back in the 1940's, government froze wages to keep people from job hopping when unemployment dropped to 0 and they had to employ just about anyone to keep war production running with 16 million men in uniform. So they developed this benefit to attract good help.

And since then, they've had to do all sorts of tricks to keep the system afloat, because in the long run, you can't insure people's health the way you insure their car or their house. There is a 100% chance you are going to die, eventually.

Without incentives, no one would be able to get affordable insurance who actually needed it, and people who didn't need it wouldn't buy it.

Every time government gets involved in social engineering it backfires. You said it yourself. What makes you think it wont backfire this time?

The thing is, what they did in the 1940's DIDN'T backfire. It did exactly what it was designed to do, keep trained workers on those assembly lines making Sherman Tanks and B-17 bombers.

The problem of course, is when the rest of the world was developing universal coverage, we let the insurance industry call the shot on our system.

That's because Europeans are a different kind of people. They are the descendants of serfs who believe in royal patronage. The Lord of the Land takes care of you. It is the Lord who permits you to keep enough food to feed yourself and your family. It is the Lord who hands out gold favor. The freedom loving rebels came here. If you don't like your insurance company as Mitt Romney says "I like to fire them". You get to fire your insurance company and hire a new insurance company. Europeans don't want to be bothered by those decisions. That's the Lord's business, the Duke's and eventually the King's.

Ame®icano;8271476 said:
No, private insurance exists because back in the 1940's, government froze wages to keep people from job hopping when unemployment dropped to 0 and they had to employ just about anyone to keep war production running with 16 million men in uniform. So they developed this benefit to attract good help.

And since then, they've had to do all sorts of tricks to keep the system afloat, because in the long run, you can't insure people's health the way you insure their car or their house. There is a 100% chance you are going to die, eventually.

Without incentives, no one would be able to get affordable insurance who actually needed it, and people who didn't need it wouldn't buy it.

Every time government gets involved in social engineering it backfires. You said it yourself. What makes you think it wont backfire this time?

The thing is, what they did in the 1940's DIDN'T backfire. It did exactly what it was designed to do, keep trained workers on those assembly lines making Sherman Tanks and B-17 bombers.

The problem of course, is when the rest of the world was developing universal coverage, we let the insurance industry call the shot on our system.

Do you have a degree in alternate history?

[

That's because Europeans are a different kind of people. They are the descendants of serfs who believe in royal patronage. The Lord of the Land takes care of you. It is the Lord who permits you to keep enough food to feed yourself and your family. It is the Lord who hands out gold favor. The freedom loving rebels came here. If you don't like your insurance company as Mitt Romney says "I like to fire them". You get to fire your insurance company and hire a new insurance company. Europeans don't want to be bothered by those decisions. That's the Lord's business, the Duke's and eventually the King's.

No, guy, that's not how it happened.

How it happened was that some of those countries had universal health care before the war (Namely Germany). But most of the rest relied on New Dealers from this country to help them set up their post-war governments, and the New Dealers said, "Hey, let's try some of the shit Republicans would never let us do in America!"

And if you think most of us really had the option of "firing" our insurance companies, you are God's Own Special Retard.

[

I know how you feel. The guy posts the same drivel every single time, even after he reads the facts that contradict his drivel. The saddest part is I know he reads the other stuff, it just doesn't matter.

No, it doesn't.

Because honestly, if Mitt ROmney had won in 2008 and had implemented the EXACT SAME PLAN, you whacks would be praising the shit out of it and you know it.

Remember me? The batshit crazy, Molotov cocktail throwing, anarchist? Romney didn't run in 2008, and I oppose government even when Republicans are in charge

Got it.

You didn't make a point to refute.

Percentages don't mean squat. It's the absolute numbers that matter and obviously, Romeny didn't get enough of that. Given Obama's lackluster performance at the polls...somebody stayed home.

Must you always be so bitter when it comes to the fact that people don't like you ?

Last edited:
[

No, it doesn't.

Remember me? The batshit crazy, Molotov cocktail throwing, anarchist? Romney didn't run in 2008, and I oppose government even when Republicans are in charge

Well, at least you are admitting that you are batshit crazy. That's a start.

Oh. Romney did run in 2008. He just didn't get the nomination.

RomneyCare was completely successful.

It was a pity Romney didn't run on it. He might have won.

Successful at what?

By the way, he did run on it, why the fuck do you think he lost?

Romeny ran against ObamaCare. That is why he lost. He deflected away from RomneyCare as much as he could.

Romney made the election all about ObamaCare, and so did Obama.

Sure he did.

Romney on Romneycare: 'I Am Not Going to Walk Away From That' | National Review Online

[

Must you always be so bitter when it comes to the fact that people don't like you ?

No, guy, you made a claim conservatives didn't vote for your fellow Mormon Cultist, Mitt Romney...

When in fact, he got 4% more of the Conservative vote than John McCain did.

And I'm bitter because when I had the bad fortune of being in a place where your sick little cult had some power, you totally abused it.

So now I make it my life's mission to ridicule your cult whenever possible.

[

Percentages don't mean squat. It's the absolute numbers that matter and obviously, Romeny didn't get enough of that. Given Obama's lackluster performance at the polls...somebody stayed home.

Uh, no, guy.

Romney actually got MORE votes than McCain did. Not by much, but he got more. And he only got slightly less than bush did in 2004. Which is pretty much everything that could go right for the GOP going right.

Obama did get 3 million less votes than he did in 2008. But the point is- WHERE did he get less votes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1oWE1jOFZRbnhJZkZpVFNKeVE&toomany=true#gid=19

Here's a helpful chart about voter turnout. It was less in states that were not battleground states. In short, we knew Romney would take Wymoing and Obama would take Illinois... So no big surprise, voting totals were down in those states.

Most of the non-battleground states, the voting totals were down. (Ironically, it was up in Utah, the "Mormon Moment" was here.)

Now in the 12 "Swing States", voter participation was up in 9 of them. ANd Obama won 11 of the 12. (only losing North Carolina, where the voter particiaption was up 4.51%)

[

No, guy, you made a claim conservatives didn't vote for your fellow Mormon Cultist, Mitt Romney...

When in fact, he got 4% more of the Conservative vote than John McCain did.

And I'm bitter because when I had the bad fortune of being in a place where your sick little cult had some power, you totally abused it.

So now I make it my life's mission to ridicule your cult whenever possible.

McCain lost.....so what's your point?

Forum List

Back