When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

...how to describe what that looks like.

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.

"Guns for me and not for thee"
"Bake that cake, you fucking peasant"
"Buy Health insurance, or else"
"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.

You guys see us as your enemies and are actively hostile to our interests.

How do you compromise with that?

Real "compromise" can't even BEGIN until and unless the parties involved can submerge their egos and their ideologies.

That won't happen any time soon. We're still going in the opposite direction.

Trump is the RIght submerging it's ideology in favor of nationalism and patriotism.

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

Nothing wrong with wanting to shrink the federal government. States can be as progressive as they want. I actually WANT California to try single payer. It may be the final nail in the coffin of the Blue State Model.

Even more, they think they know what we need, and who cares if we don't agree.

A victory by the right would mean Progressives could still do what they want at the State Level.

You are the enemies - of liberty.

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

Nothing wrong with wanting to shrink the federal government. States can be as progressive as they want. I actually WANT California to try single payer. It may be the final nail in the coffin of the Blue State Model.
Well, Kansas tried trickle-down again. How'd that work out? So poorly that the GOP had to override the veto of the - GOP governor and raise taxes..

Your rationalization for your hate is noted.

Did you watch the video? My favorite part is not that the dem laughed at the though of white males killing themselves, but that the crowd laughed with him.

And I'm supposed to compromise with THAT?

No, the problem with Liberals is that to them compromise means capitulation. Take you for example you pretend everything happens in a vacuum, it doesn't. Cause and effect lil boy, cause and effect.

Obama: "I won". "Republicans can come along, but they have to sit in the back of the bus", "Elections have consequences", " If Republicans want to influence policy they need to start winning elections". The Magic Negro said all of that. Don't whine because someone told you to fuck off.

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

Well, Kansas tried trickle-down again. How'd that work out? So poorly that the GOP had to override the veto of the - GOP governor and raise taxes..

They tried reducing taxes to prime the economy, but they weren't able to reduce spending to match, mostly due to their constitutional limits on school funding changes.

I find it comical you declare something a failure after 5 years or so, but I wonder if you would be so critical of the Blue State Model that is currently failing in Illinois, in hot water in California, and about to go south in Connecticut.

They have had decades of "throw more money at it", where are your howls of protest for that?

"Bake that fucking cake, Peasant"

But the left compromises all the time, don't they?

"I have a pen and I have a cell phone" is a statement of compromise, isn't it?

"The Republicans can come along for the ride, but they will have to sit in the back seat" are words of compromise, aren't they?

"Elections have consequences" again, words that mean one thing.

So when do we hear about compromise? When Democrats are in the minority. Never hear about compromise from them when Democrats have the power.

And what does compromise mean to a Democrat? It means we do things the Democrat way and nothing less is acceptable.

LOL, great minds ;)

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

They tried reducing taxes to prime the economy, but they weren't able to reduce spending to match, mostly due to their constitutional limits on school funding changes.

I find it comical you declare something a failure after 5 years or so, but I wonder if you would be so critical of the Blue State Model that is currently failing in Illinois, in hot water in California, and about to go south in Connecticut.

They have had decades of "throw more money at it", where are your howls of protest for that?
It was a failure before they even tried it - and everyone with a brain knows it. It's been tried before and it - doesn't work.

"Bake that fucking cake, Peasant"

Baking cakes for cash isn't serving God. Save your hatred for - church.

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

A lefty cannot comprehend cutting spending , it is simply inconceivable to them.

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

A lefty cannot comprehend cutting spending , it is simply inconceivable to them.
When you cut corporate welfare and defense spending, give us a ring. Trump isn't doing either.

Cut spending, raise taxes, grow the economy. That's how you get out of the mess and you have to do all three at the very same time. Never going to happen with partisan elections just around the corner.

Oh Great.. you can probably give me a list of major Democratic Party legislation you support..
I assume you meant to say republican.

I think republicans are right that banning certain types of guns does nothing to reduce gun violence. The problem is that republicans are against ANY gun control measures of any kind. The NRA of course makes the GOP their bitch. The Obama regulation that prevented the mentally ill from obtaining guns was cutting into profits. God forbid the industry loses on profit!
The Obama regulation that prevented the mentally ill from obtaining guns was cutting into profits.

Bull

"The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database."

Restricted the rights of some people of their 2nd Amendment rights.

and since when does Social Security have the authority to label people unfit to handle a firearm?
God forbid you ever find out what you're talking about.

So if it's proven to SS that you're sufficiently mentally ill to qualify for compensation, that isn't sufficient to prove you're mentally unfit to own a gun?

What's the solution? A second mental fitness authority to determine gun ownership eligibility?

"Moar Taxes"
"Single Payer, or else"

Grover Norquist

And?

It was a failure before they even tried it - and everyone with a brain knows it. It's been tried before and it - doesn't work.

So balancing budgets has never worked?

Again, decades of Blue State Model resulting in upcoming failure, "but if we just tax rich people more I'm SURE it will work". not a peep.

Five years of trying a bit of fiscal responsibility, ZOMG STOP IT NOW!!!1

Forum List

Back