When references are made to institutionalized racism, this is what is meant.

I hate to break it to ya, but based on the ridiculous lawsuits being brought, if I were hiring for a job I would NEVER hire a trans, a SJW, an "influencer" a democrat, or anyone who was forcefully broadcasting their sexual preferences, whatever they might be.

To risky.

Has nothing to do with race. Has everything to do with workplace security, environment, and quality of life.
IOW you don’t want to piss off your straight white male Christian employees.
Right?

What was discovered is that it is easier for employers to discern fake resumes when the fake applicant is pretending to be a black guy than it is when the phony application is portraying someone pretending to be a Honky.

Actually, it makes a lot of sense. Its just easier for the fraudsters to pretend to be what they are, instead of what they aren't.

And it has nothing to do with "racism".
No one is pretending to be anything other than a qualified candidate.
It’s your biased imagination that draws any distinction.

A good businessman wouldn’t want to fuck up the dynamic amongst employees. A good businessman always makes good decisions for his business…he’ll never make decisions to please the purple hair wokesters.
So your preferred bias is explicit then. Interesting.

Nice try but it doesn’t work that way.

I was a project manager and the “meebe-weebe” requirements were actually easily avoided.

All it required was naming a minority owned or woman owned firm as one of the bidders. My company had favorite vendors so he MWB/WBE contractors never won the bids but we used them as “attempts “ and that was enough.

After a while we had to pay them to provide estimates because they never won them.

And before you bitch at me… this was not my choice. This was my company.
But you went along with it.

Institutional racism requires institutions to actively promote it, via policy and procedure.

systemic racism is a way to make a person's usual "fear of other" into something nefarious.

All government is supposed to do is provide a level legal playing field, it's not supposed to find a way to punish thoughtcrime.
DEI iniatives are meant to train those hiring that biases like these exist and how to avoid them when selecting candidates. But of course conservatives are systemically fighting those as a matter of policy. :rolleyes:

Is 10%-30% blocking out the 90%-70% from being white/male? :dunno:
If you are going to have a conversation on this, itis important to maybe have input from people who know this part of it. The costs are massive. Government contracts can pad a private business to easy street. Corruption and costs and quality of services rendered can be mediocre. Racism exists. Interpretation of it is what is debatable.

I see you have a chosen a popular form of denial among conservatives. If you don't like the findings of a study, question its legitimacy. Kinda like what happened when Trump and his minions didn't like the outcome of the 2020 election.

We must never question the legitimacy of any study, ever.

DURR

Forum List

Back